+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

morningrain

Nov 14, 2013
Good morning, guys!

I swear I saw someone kindly had done the fee breakdown for the entire CEC application process.
Has anyone here seen it anywhere? If so, where could I find it again?

Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
morningrain said:
Good morning, guys!

I swear I saw someone kindly had done the fee breakdown for the entire CEC application process.

Thanks!
Go to my website and look for a link at the bottom called '10 tips for a successful PR application',
I think that's the one you're looking for.

>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/home.html

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
morningrain said:
Good morning, guys!

Thanks!
Go to the link in my signature, there is a link 10 tips for sucessful PR application. There you will be able to find the good breakdown. And of course thanks Toby

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
gladaki said:
why u need to apply with more than 4 month left on work permit. Rules are quite straight forward if you recieved your AOR and found eligible you will get BOWP...
I need to apply and get my BOWP status in case if I want to continue stay and work in Canada after 20th December. Unfortunately, this is the reality. I had posted the reason in one of my previous postings.

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
kunishsa said:
I need to apply and get my BOWP status in case if I want to continue stay and work in Canada after 20th December. Unfortunately, this is the reality. I had posted the reason in one of my previous postings.

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa
when does your wp expire?

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
kunishsa said:

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa
Some users who wrote a good cover letters got BOWP before 4 months time. Reason was closed work permit and forum user wanted to find work which he cannot do on closed work permit. If you have a strong reason and some extra cash give it a try. May be you will get. Good luck

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
gladaki said:
Some users who wrote a good cover letters got BOWP before 4 months time. Reason was closed work permit and forum user wanted to find work which he cannot do on closed work permit. If you have a strong reason and some extra cash give it a try. May be you will get. Good luck
Hi Gladaki

Thanks for the info. I had already applied for my BOWP and waiting for a status. I need to get this else I have to start packing my bags. I will get to know my status by end of this month.

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gladaki said:
You can try, but chances are they reject the application. It's easy, there's rules we and the VOs have to follow.
The rule says you're not eligible, so you no one will be able to tell you that you're gonna be successful.
Try it, if you have an extra $150.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
iam_toby said:
You can try, but chances are they reject the application. It's easy, there's rules we and the VOs have to follow.
The rule says you're not eligible, so you no one will be able to tell you that you're gonna be successful.
Try it, if you have an extra $150.
Hi Toby

As I had explained my situation earlier, BOWP is my survival here in Canada. So I had already applied for BOWP and waiting for the status. This is the last try I am giving before start packing my baggage.

Cheers,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi Toby

As I had explained my situation earlier, BOWP is my survival here in Canada. So I had already applied for BOWP and waiting for the status. This is the last try I am giving before start packing my baggage.

Cheers,
Kunishsa
Yes, keep us posted. That would be the first application I see getting approved after the change in the OB485.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hei guys I don't understand, before we apply BOWP or WP has to be after 4 months left to apply or before 4 months. Thank.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rgk said:
Hei guys I don't understand, before we apply BOWP or WP has to be after 4 months left to apply or before 4 months. Thank.

To be eligible for a bridging WP, the following parameters must be met:

The foreign national is currently in Canada;
They have valid status on a WP that is due to expire within 4 months;
They are the principal applicant on an application for permanent residence under the FSWP, the CEC, the PNP or the FSTP;
They have received a positive eligibility assessment on their PR application under one of the Economic Class programs above; and
They have made application for an open WP.

That should answer your question.