+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
SENTHILS said:
Hii Toby...I paid it on 5 april itself...but after that i am not able to scan and send it....After seeing so many RPRF requests, i thought i will get it...but i didnt ...thats y asking my doubt...today i am going to send the mail anyway...
Send the receipt to that address
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/02/where-do-i-have-to-send-the-rprf-receipt.html
and put all that stuff in the body of your email, so they can find your
application and attach the file, that's what I did and it worked
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/03/how-do-i-email-cpc-ottawa.html

bullionvault

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
jshziris said:
I'm not expert but... A letter from supervisor/manager listing responsibilities, salary etc with company letterhead, isn't that what employer reference letter is?
Yes, But in my case I got the letter from the client side supervisor, and it only has duties and responsibilities. The letter which I got from my employer doesn't elaborate on my job duties, it only has my designation, start date and compensation.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
PRBK2014 said:
Thank you iamroth
If RPRF is refundable I will go Upfront RPRF then!!!!!!
I also paid it upfront and had no issues. Let me know when you've paid and
I'll update the spreadsheet. Thanks.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
bullionvault said:
Yes, But in my case I got the letter from the client side supervisor, and it only has duties and responsibilities. The letter which I got from my employer doesn't elaborate on my job duties, it only has my designation, start date and compensation.
You'll be fine, if those letters combined include all the information the document checklist is asking
for. ;)

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KavAgAv said:
In any case I am not disappointed. I had expected this. But I have a Canadian born son, and I hoped that CIC would show some consideration for this.
When I had applied I was on a tight schedule, and my contract with my previous employer was coming to an end, I needed BOWP to change employers fast. The current employer is willing to help, the last one wasnt, so I guess everything happens for the best.
Bad luck. But good solid Attitude. I bet you will get it for sure the next time you apply. Yeh.. things happen for good. Something better's on your way :)

suraaj

Apr 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-11-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP 25-07-2013
File Transfer...
13-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
ashishdz said:
looks like im the only among us who didnt get any news from cic.....all the sep 27 applicants got their MR.. happy to hear that but still im waiting ... :'(
I am also in queue with you. Haven't received my MR request as of yet.

Regards Suraaj

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
KavAgAv said:
Here is the email from CIC:

"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:

temporary resident status during the period of work experience in Canada and any period of full time study or training, meeting the minimum language proficiency threshold in either English or French, and qualifying Canadian skilled work experience.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: 2132- Mechanical Engineers

I am not satisfied you have acquired, in Canada, within the 36 months before the date on which your application was received, at least 12 months of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). You chose not to submit a letter of reference from your employer “XXXXXXXXXXXX” in Canada, listing dates of employment, physical location of work and the job duties and responsibilities that you performed during your period of employment in Canada. As such, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Regulation 87.1(2) (a), (b) and (c).

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Yours sincerely,
Case Officer VH
Case Processing Center- Ottawa -D6899 Citizenship and Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West| 219 avenue Laurier "

I had provided the following documents instead of the reference letters:

1. Employment letters from before entering Canada, sgowing my roles and responsibilities
2. My deputation letter to the client location in Canada ( this did not contain any roles or responsibilities)
3. Pay stubs from the time I entered Canada until the time I applied, and T4 for that duration. I later on emailed a second T4 for the next year.
4. A cover letter explaining why I am unable to provide detailed letter containing roles, responsibilities and working hours.
5. A copy of my CV.

In any case I am not disappointed. I had expected this. But I have a Canadian born son, and I hoped that CIC would show some consideration for this.
When I had applied I was on a tight schedule, and my contract with my previous employer was coming to an end, I needed BOWP to change employers fast. The current employer is willing to help, the last one wasnt, so I guess everything happens for the best.
My sympathies for you man. How long ago did you receive this email? on the 9th April?

But as you're saying you can get the letter from current employer - gather documents and send them ASAP.

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi Sep fellows, I also paid the RPRF today and got the acknowledgment. I had a question on behalf of my friend who applied in Feb under CEC. All Feb fellows have already received the AOR but he has not received it yet. His credit card is not charged as well despite the fact the it is for sure delivered by the courier. What would you do? Emailing CIC, GCSM notes? Based on the Feb spreadsheet, he should have received the AOR 4-5 weeks ago.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
Hi Sep fellows, I also paid the RPRF today and got the acknowledgment. I had a question on behalf of my friend who applied in Feb under CEC. All Feb fellows have already received the AOR but he has not received it yet. His credit card is not charged as well despite the fact the it is for sure delivered by the courier. What would you do? Emailing CIC, GCSM notes? Based on the Feb spreadsheet, he should have received the AOR 4-5 weeks ago.
Have him try to login to ECAS using his UCI. If he can log on, the AOR has already
been issued. Maybe it went into his spam folder or got deleted by accident. In that case,
he should be able to email CPC-O and ask them to resend the AOR.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
Credit card not charged yet? :-\ Hope he can log in to ECAS. But without CC charged, that means no file has been created.

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
bullionvault said:
I agree with Toby, you should be fine. However if I were you I'd still be a little bit worried since the letters aren't absolutely 100% compliant with the requirements. You could pass just with the old letters, but maybe it's not a bad idea to send an updated letter just in case. Ask more people for their opinions though before you send anything.

sandrinho

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
Come on guys, is there anything today???

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
iam_toby said:
Have him try to login to ECAS using his UCI. If he can log on, the AOR has already
been issued. Maybe it went into his spam folder or got deleted by accident. In that case,
he should be able to email CPC-O and ask them to resend the AOR.
iamroth said:
Credit card not charged yet? :-\ Hope he can log in to ECAS. But without CC charged, that means no file has been created.
Thank you both. The CC has not been charged, the ecas does not recognise the login details, and he has been carefully checking his email. Given that he lives in Europe, I think his file will be returned soon as no file was created. Hard to guess though.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
Thank you both. The CC has not been charged, the ecas does not recognise the login details, and he has been carefully checking his email. Given that he lives in Europe, I think his file will be returned soon as no file was created. Hard to guess though.
I cannot remember if you get an email when they decide to return your application or it just shows up one day at your door! :(