Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
InfoSeeker12 said:
Congratulations Dude! You got the PPR!! Its been long since we heard of any movement in our tracker.

But wait a min, are you one of the 2174s? hehe..Are you going to send your passport directly to ottawa or to your lawyer?
Thanks Infoseeker :) Yes you are right, its been a while since we have had any movement in our tracker. My noc is 1112 (my wife actually. Financial Analyst). I will be giving my lawyer my passports tomorrow. Its been okay so far through the lawyer and this is last leg so I am hoping I wont face any problems at this stage. Thanks for the wishes buddy. Cheers!

cec007

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Congrats buddy! Have you got the updated ecas status about application processing and decision made today?
I got the MR and RCMP clearance around the same date and hoping to hear good news from CIC soon..
androme said:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share this news with you guys. Below is the message on my application status from CIC.

"We received your application for permanent residence on September 4, 2012.

We started processing your application on April 25, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

My lawyer wrote to me today and shared the email that CIC send my lawyer. They have requested for my passport. Hope all of us will get some good news very soon. Cheers guys. Will keep you guys updated!

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I just received my notes and this is what I get.... so frustrated with CPP-O:

""Letter provided from the PA's supervisor confirms the work of research assistant. However, the letter explains that the research conducted by the PA is directly in support of her studies and thus does not qualify as work."

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am not sure why I am not rejected yet because clearly they say that I do not meet the requirement. Still doesn't say that Review required in the notes section... only says in the top of the file, review required.

It also says that No Police Certificate provided for the Spouse when I DID sent it in!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is killing me dont know what to do!!!! ANyone please help!!!!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
pari_p said:
Guys I just received my notes and this is what I get.... so frustrated with CPP-O:

""Letter provided from the PA's supervisor confirms the work of research assistant. However, the letter explains that the research conducted by the PA is directly in support of her studies and thus does not qualify as work."

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am not sure why I am not rejected yet because clearly they say that I do not meet the requirement. Still doesn't say that Review required in the notes section... only says in the top of the file, review required.

It also says that No Police Certificate provided for the Spouse when I DID sent it in!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pari, regarding PCC. By any chance do you have a copy of it? And do you recall the date when it was sent in?

You may first want to take care of this point. Scan and email them, or just email them and let them know what date you sent it in. If you have xpress post tracking no. that will be awesome to put it in.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InfoSeeker12 said:
Pari, regarding PCC. By any chance do you have a copy of it? And do you recall the date when it was sent in?

You may first want to take care of this point. Scan and email them, or just email them and let them know what date you sent it in. If you have xpress post tracking no. that will be awesome to put it in.
I will have to look if I have a copy ( I remember I forgot to photocopy my spouse's document). The gcms notes file certainly says they received it, dont know how they lost it!!!

ahm2307

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
pari_p said:
I will have to look if I have a copy ( I remember I forgot to photocopy my spouse's document). The gcms notes file certainly says they received it, dont know how they lost it!!!
I wish I had advice for you, but I don't. I sincerely do hope you manage to resolve this problem. Please keep us updated through the process as I'm sure there are many people here who can help once they take a look at your posts.

JayN

Sep 16, 2012
Urgent help...
I just received my GCMS note and it said the following:

"Actuarial Analyst at XXXX from 2011/08/22 to 2012/07/05, according to employment letter. Less than one year of employment experience appears evident. Supporting docs appear insufficient to demonstrate one year of experience in this NOC code....."

This is the latest note on 2013/05/21 and there has been no update since then.

What should i do now.... I thought they would at least call my employer to verify I am still working here......
(I applied in September to make sure I have more than 1 year of experience)

Thanks a lot guys..

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
pari_p said:

From when they started asking for Police certificate for spouse ?

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Does your GCMS say "review required"? Or they have already made a decision?

JayN said:
Urgent help...

"Actuarial Analyst at XXXX from 2011/08/22 to 2012/07/05, according to employment letter. Less than one year of employment experience appears evident. Supporting docs appear insufficient to demonstrate one year of experience in this NOC code....."

What should i do now.... I thought they would at least call my employer to verify I am still working here......

Thanks a lot guys..

gg08

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hi, did you submit your employment experience letter dated 2012/07/05 ? Usually the VO considers this letter date as the "end date" while calculating your expericence (which is wierd coz you would have worked beyond that date too). Also, is the start date correct of 2011/08/22 as per your records or has it been pushed further too? And what does the GCMS contain? Review required or something else? share more details pls...

JayN said:
Urgent help...

Thanks a lot guys..

JayN

Sep 16, 2012
elnazdel said:
Does your GCMS say "review required"? Or they have already made a decision?
It is "Review required" and the eligibility assessments is still "In Progress"

Later in the section it said:
Temporary Resident Status: Yes
Min Language Proficiency: Met
Min Level of education: Met
Required work experience in Canada: Not Met

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JayN said:
Urgent help...

Thanks a lot guys..
Why do they have you down as Actuarial analyst from 2011/08/22 to 2012/07/05? Where are they getting these dates from? Ref Letter? If so, it's less than 12 months so you aren't eligible?

JayN

Sep 16, 2012
jsm0085 said:
Why do they have you down as Actuarial analyst from 2011/08/22 to 2012/07/05? Where are they getting these dates from? Ref Letter? If so, it's less than 12 months so you aren't eligible?
These dates are all on the letter.. I have all the docs ready so I submitted in September when I met all the requirements. In the application I put my work experience as 2011/08/22 - present (which was in the middle of September 2011 by that time)

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JayN said:
These dates are all on the letter.. I have all the docs ready so I submitted in September when I met all the requirements. In the application I put my work experience as 2011/08/22 - present (which was in the middle of September 2011 by that time)
Well that's your problem. You need the employer to verify your experience. If the employment letter said you were employed from x date - x date then that's what they will go on. You putting down that you worked until september really isn't enough.

Chances are you are going to be rejected. I'd suggest you quickly get your employer to revise the letter showing that you were in employment until September and send it to them ASAP. Hope for the best.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladaki said:
From when they started asking for Police certificate for spouse ?
Police Certificate is mandatory for all applicants (including dependants) over the age of 18... I couldnt find copy but will email them and how in the world did they loose it! :mad: