+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012 Applications

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InfoSeeker12 said:
Pari, regarding PCC. By any chance do you have a copy of it? And do you recall the date when it was sent in?

You may first want to take care of this point. Scan and email them, or just email them and let them know what date you sent it in. If you have xpress post tracking no. that will be awesome to put it in.
Its funny they say they don't have it.... it clearly states in my notes that they received his Police Certificate (dated 13th Feb 2013) along with Marriage Certificate and my spouse's other documents in April 2013. All those stuff was added to my file on 16th April 2013.

:-X
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
I dont think..I send PCC for spouse...INDIAN consulate will take a month atleast to send me one.
:(........

Should I wait for them to ask or I should apply for it before hand ?

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladaki said:
I dont think..I send PCC for spouse...INDIAN consulate will take a month atleast to send me one.
:(........

Should I wait for them to ask or I should apply for it before hand ?
Apply ASAP!!!! They need it.... though they started Criminality check on my spouse without it (if its true they lost it)!

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Do i need a passport for medicals though ? What if they send MR within next month. Because INDIAN Embassy will atleast take 30-45 days before they returned it.Looks like mu november offer letter will expire...:(

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladaki said:
Do i need a passport for medicals though ? What if they send MR within next month. Because INDIAN Embassy will atleast take 30-45 days before they returned it.Looks like mu november offer letter will expire...:(
I heard some people use their Ontario Driving License for Medicals..!

Medicals normally have 60 days deadline so u should have enough time...!

Apply for PCC first, worry about Medical later... PCC is very important!

LakshyaPR

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-March-2015
AOR Received.
23-April-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12-March-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
For Indian PCC, if you have any contact at India wid your local police officer\office and if you willing to spend some money u can do it from there; in that you need to sedn ur scan copy of the PP and authority ltr to ur relative\friends and they will get you PCC it will be done within a week... 8)

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
lET ME TRY

thanks

ahm2307

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
JayN said:
Urgent help...
I just received my GCMS note and it said the following:

"Actuarial Analyst at XXXX from 2011/08/22 to 2012/07/05, according to employment letter. Less than one year of employment experience appears evident. Supporting docs appear insufficient to demonstrate one year of experience in this NOC code....."

This is the latest note on 2013/05/21 and there has been no update since then.

What should i do now.... I thought they would at least call my employer to verify I am still working here......
(I applied in September to make sure I have more than 1 year of experience)

Thanks a lot guys..
I'm afraid they only include employment in the prior 2 years when they're assessing your work experience. No work experience gained after applying counts.

I think all you need to do is send them an updated letter (with updated dates) from your employer. Not a huge problem I think, though you should probably ask Jes_ON to weigh in.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahm2307 said:
I'm afraid they only include employment in the prior 2 years when they're assessing your work experience. No work experience gained after applying counts.
I hate how the VOs are not consistent. I recieved my notes this morning... they considered work experience from 14th Sep 2010 to 14th Sept 2012 (I applied on 14th Sept).... it depends on the VO looking at your file... its pretty much screwed up system I tell you!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari_p said:
I hate how the VOs are not consistent. I recieved my notes this morning... they considered work experience from 14th Sep 2010 to 14th Sept 2012 (I applied on 14th Sept).... it depends on the VO looking at your file... its pretty much screwed up system I tell you!
It's consistent. The issue is that you have claimed that you have 12 months work experience but you have a ref. letter that does not state that... It's a silly and unfortunate error on your part. Without the employment letter stating you have worked for 12 months, it's not going to be accepted.

There is no guarantee at this point that your file will be accepted but as I've already said the best thing you can do is get an updated ref. letter and send it in ASAP - along with an explanation letter.

LakshyaPR

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-March-2015
AOR Received.
23-April-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12-March-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gladaki said:
lET ME TRY

thanks
Not sure Whom to contact. Ask ur friends or relative at India. Couple of my friends did that but they have some sort of contact at local Police station. One of my friend spend around 20K Rs for that...but 20K Rs is nothing i guess in ur situation...

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
pari_p said:
Its funny they say they don't have it.... it clearly states in my notes that they received his Police Certificate (dated 13th Feb 2013) along with Marriage Certificate and my spouse's other documents in April 2013. All those stuff was added to my file on 16th April 2013.

:-X
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Woow!! this is shockingly pathetic way of doing work...good going CIC!

Pari, Print and scan the portion of ATIP where it says that they received it - and Criminality for spouse - in-progress. Email them the scan and inform them to review your file as the ATIP itself says that they have received it.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InfoSeeker12 said:
Woow!! this is shockingly pathetic way of doing work...good going CIC!

Pari, Print and scan the portion of ATIP where it says that they received it - and Criminality for spouse - in-progress. Email them the scan and inform them to review your file as the ATIP itself says that they have received it.

I emailed them this afternoon but without the scanned copy. Should I email again with scanned version?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
pari_p said:
I emailed them this afternoon but without the scanned copy. Should I email again with scanned version?
If you have mentioned that you saw the date it was received at CIC - in the ATIP pdf file, then i'm sure the person checking the email will know where to look at.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InfoSeeker12 said:
If you have mentioned that you saw the date it was received at CIC - in the ATIP pdf file, then i'm sure the person checking the email will know where to look at.
Yup all details mentioned!