Jan 05 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 09 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Jan 09 2015
Dear All,

It's good to see a customized Saudi chat room. I am a FSW 2014 NOC 1123 applicant and would like to seek some updates from you guys.

My timelines are as follows:
Application received: September 28
PER: January 9th.
New pictures request: February 6th
Pictures received in LVO: February 12th

ECAS shows "In process".

What should I expect next and how long will it take for LVO to issue MR going forward.

Also I would seek some guidance for PCC (I am from Pakistan) and medical procedures in Riyadh.

Thank you and regards

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Things to take to hospital for Medical Examination
1. Original Passport
2. Passport copies ( 4 copies)
3. Photos (4) – Is there any size requirements
4. Medical report form
5. Fee
6. Spectacles (if any)
7. Any previous medical history documents (if any)

Things to post to Visa office after Medicals are finished
1. Medical Receipt from hospital
2. Medical Acknowledgement / confirmation letter from hospital
3. PCC (if not sent with application)
4. RPRF online payment receipt, with data filled with pen / DD for RPRF fee

Dear forum mates, did I miss anything

plz confirm

Thanks a lot

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Regarding your inclination toward Riyadh Visa Office for stamping, why don't you send email to your VISA officer? He/She is the best person who can give you apt advice in this regard. You must clear them that you just want your Visa to be stamped by Riyadh office after the Decision is Made by NDVO. In my opinion there is no harm in asking them now.
You can use your friends credit card but sometimes the card holder must inform the bank before doing this transaction. Now a days most of the banks put a lock on international transaction and on the request of CC holder they will unlock the CC for a certain time limit to avoid any misuse of CC. Once the transaction is done you can print receipt and put your details on it sign it, scan it and email to your Visa Officer.
For medical you are not supposed to send anything to VO, however it is better to have your medical through a center that has e-medical facility. E-medical makes sure your medical is uploaded within a week. But don't throw your slips until your medical in not updated in your ecas.

mubs786 said:
Dear friends,
Need an expert advise from you....after a long wait, we received medical request and RPRF from NDVO.
I am a July 16th applicant, 2171 code and received MR on 12-March. 2nd line update says "processing started on 5 Feb.

I have a query on RPRF payment. I do not have credit card. Can I pay it via debit card/net banking? Please if some one has paid via net banking or debit card please let me know the process, because when I followed the link given in the email i saw only the option of credit card payment.
If not, can I pay it through my friends credit card? Please advise. Also reg, Medicals, Should we send anything in Courier to NDVO? I thought we should do only medicals and they will upload it in CIC...and any documents to be sent with regards to RPRF?

Also I want to get my visa to be stamped in Riyadh instead of NewDelhi Visa Office. I heard from few nice friends from this forum that it is possible and I need to drop an email to NDVO when I receive medical request...Now that I received my MR, Please let me know to which email id I should send an email to NDVO asking them to transfer my papers to Canada embassy in Riyadh? Is it delhiimmigration @ international.gc.ca? or should i submit a request via the link given in the email. Another friend in this forum said..that I shd not ask now itself. Once I receive the PPR, I should request them to have myvisa stamped in Riyadh instead of NDVO. Pls Kindly advise.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Alhamdulilah... got my 3rd line ..Medicals Received

Application received on 28th May
PER received on 22nd September
MR received on 11th March
RPRF & PPR1 received on 12th March
2nd line appeared on 17th March
3rd line appeared on 20th March

Wish you all a speedy process.... now the wait for PPR2 starts,,,

shahimran1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.12.2014 (received by Mcneil)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I am a FSW2014 applicant. NOC 3112. I received PER on 13/03/2015. No visa office were mentioned in the mail.
I am going out of Saudi Arabia on final exit on 03/04/2015. my consultant told me to get PCC from here before going out. I am a Bangladeshi by nationality. 2 days ago, i went to the Bangladeshi Embassy in Riyadh to get the PCC request letter. No one there seems to know what it is. after a day of pain staking procedures i got an endorsement letter from them stating that i have no adverse report and all necessary cooperation should be done for me. When i told them whether this letter will help me or not, they answered this is the only format they have. I went to the MOFA to stamp them, they refused and told me it should be in Arabic. As i went back to the Embassy they told me they have no arabic translation service and i should go to a translator to translate it.
I am really perplexed about the whole thing. I dont know what to do.
I am requesting help from the experienced members in this forum. pls guide me because i don't have much time in my hand.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
shahimran1 said:
I am a FSW2014 applicant. NOC 3112. I received PER on 13/03/2015. No visa office were mentioned in the mail.
I am going out of Saudi Arabia on final exit on 03/04/2015. my consultant told me to get PCC from here before going out. I am a Bangladeshi by nationality. 2 days ago, i went to the Bangladeshi Embassy in Riyadh to get the PCC request letter. No one there seems to know what it is. after a day of pain staking procedures i got an endorsement letter from them stating that i have no adverse report and all necessary cooperation should be done for me. When i told them whether this letter will help me or not, they answered this is the only format they have. I went to the MOFA to stamp them, they refused and told me it should be in Arabic. As i went back to the Embassy they told me they have no arabic translation service and i should go to a translator to translate it.
I am really perplexed about the whole thing. I dont know what to do.
I am requesting help from the experienced members in this forum. pls guide me because i don't have much time in my hand.
Please visit Canadian embassy in Riyadh and they will issue you letter for youiand your family members.
Don't worry, I also did in same way.

shahimran1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.12.2014 (received by Mcneil)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
camyhome said:
Please visit Canadian embassy in Riyadh and they will issue you letter for youiand your family members.
Don't worry, I also did in same way.
THANK YOU.
BUT WILL THEY ISSUE A LETTER IN ARABIC?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
shahimran1 said:
THANK YOU.
BUT WILL THEY ISSUE A LETTER IN ARABIC?
Yes, the letter is in Arabic as I told you 2 days ago. You just need to go to Canadian embassy and ask for the letter showing PER email or anything that proves your application for immigration.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
ahmed7984 said:
nheeeeeeeeeeeee bhaii full tension no updates i went vfs again they said it can take 2 months,
bhai ap he koi dua bataen inbox kren ???
Any update bro regarding your Passports? Have you received them back yet or not? If not, then do consider writing to your VO that as you are living in alien country and Passports are not with you and your travellings are restricted. Do ask them to do the needful and contact RVO to release my passports soon. I hope this will help as it was clearly written in the received instructions that give us four weeks to stamp the visas. So, i think now you can contact LVO to ask for their help...

nb2340

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept'14
Nomination.....
PER-30th Dec'14
Med's Request
20th Mar'15
Med's Done....
28th Mar'15__3RD Line >11th Apr'15
Passport Req..
21st May'15__DM>22nd May'15
VISA ISSUED...
19th Jun'15
LANDED..........
31st Jul'15
First of all A BIG HELLO to all the future Canadians who have applied from Riyadh.

I am also one of them but the only difference is that my wife and me have applied it from india and I am the dependent.

During this process my company just sent me to Riyadh (its been just one week) for a 6 month assignment and yesterday we got the medical request.As we have already submitted PCC, we have been asked for medicals and RPRF

As my wife will be doing her medicals from india and I need to now do it from Riyadh.....so can you please help me out regarding this process

I am living near Al Olaya..my queries are:

Which is the nearby CIC recommended e medical hospital?

How many days it takes to get an appointment?

What all documents I need to carry ?

Once I am done with the medicals, what all docs I need to send to india so that my wife submits it along with other essentials doc?

Will be really helpful if I can get my queries answered...

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
The best option for you is Al-Warood Medical center which is also on Al-Olaya street. There was no requirement for appointment earlier. You are supposed to take the medical form (client Biodata and summary) which you must have received from CIC through email, along with your passport. Regardless it is better to call Al-Warood and they will confirm you what you must bring for your medical. It is the responsibility of medical center to update CIC about your medical test nevertheless you can send your payment receipt to your wife. In my case my Ecas was updated within one week after the medical but in your case your Ecas update will also depend on wife's medical center.

nb2340 said:
First of all A BIG HELLO to all the future Canadians who have applied from Riyadh.

I am also one of them but the only difference is that my wife and me have applied it from india and I am the dependent.

During this process my company just sent me to Riyadh (its been just one week) for a 6 month assignment and yesterday we got the medical request.As we have already submitted PCC, we have been asked for medicals and RPRF

As my wife will be doing her medicals from india and I need to now do it from Riyadh.....so can you please help me out regarding this process

I am living near Al Olaya..my queries are:

Which is the nearby CIC recommended e medical hospital?

How many days it takes to get an appointment?

What all documents I need to carry ?

Once I am done with the medicals, what all docs I need to send to india so that my wife submits it along with other essentials doc?

Will be really helpful if I can get my queries answered...

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
All NOC 2133 Applicants, who either got MR or waiting for PPR, lets share our future plans regarding job search, certification, credential assessment and settlement in canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-2133-applicants-who-got-mr-ppr-request-lets-network-here-about-future-t275746.0.html