+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
GUYS....MY GC ACCOUNT IN CIC HAS BEEN CHANGED IN EVERYBODY'S ACCOUNT. PLEASE CHECK

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Yes. My account is also changed / I noticed change in my Online status that "Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility" . Any body knows what does it predicts. It was "Not stated" before. Application Number is still starting with X, Do I expect AOR?

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi folks,

I am still not able to see status from my online account. It still says - Application status not available. This has started happening after getting AOR. I reported a technical issue and also case specific query on 2 Mar but no response from CIC or technical team yet. I also havent received 3rd email after AOR which says account updated etc.

Please suggest what should I do.

Thanks

arthoang

Feb 5, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
2171 SINP OID
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-02-2017
Manvirr said:
Hi folks,

I am still not able to see status from my online account. It still says - Application status not available. This has started happening after getting AOR. I reported a technical issue and also case specific query on 2 Mar but no response from CIC or technical team yet. I also havent received 3rd email after AOR which says account updated etc.

Please suggest what should I do.

Thanks
Just be patient and give them some time, they will fix it. Dont worry.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
happy to read guys that you are all busy with AOR from CIC and VO as well as linking account etc.. etc...

just recollecting how far we are now from the time we sent our application... GOD bless us with our chosen place to live..

hope we stay in one community.. though its far from possibility..

provost

Feb 14, 2017
nainabjj said:
GUYS....MY GC ACCOUNT IN CIC HAS BEEN CHANGED IN EVERYBODY'S ACCOUNT. PLEASE CHECK
I tried to check my status but there's an error message about website update. It seems to me like cic is trying to change the complete outlook of the online service page. Fingers crossed, hopefully communications on application status will become less ambiguous and processes will be faster as a result.

monsij

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
smfaisal28 said:
Yes. My account is also changed / I noticed change in my Online status that "Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility" . Any body knows what does it predicts. It was "Not stated" before. Application Number is still starting with X, Do I expect AOR?
Same here.

I am a 22Nov16 applicant and got nominated on 8Dec16.

Submitted my PR documents to CIC on 23Jan17 and they received it on 29Jan17. I linked my paper based application on 4Feb17. Today the status changed to as follows:

Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility.

Application status was previously "Open" and Review of eligibility was "Not Started".

I have not received any message or email. Is this AOR? I heard that AOR normally takes 2.5 months. How long does it take to review eligibility? Could someone advise. Thanks

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
monsij said:
Same here.

Submitted my PR documents to CIC on 23Jan17 and they received it on 29Jan17. I linked my paper based application on 4Feb17. Today the status changed to as follows:

Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility.

Application status was previously "Open" and Review of eligibility was "Not Started".

I have not received any message or email. Is this AOR? I heard that AOR normally takes 2.5 months. How long does it take to review eligibility? Could someone advise. Thanks
Hi Monsij,

the application status you've mentioned is the one stated when your click "?" - "open".. AOR usually send by CIC via mail or message in your account.. they say first AOR comes in 60-70 days from the receipt of your application.. so chills and enjoy life while waiting for it.. :)

monsij

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi

No. It's the current status, not the details of '?'. What is first AOR? I understand there is only one AOR.

monsij

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thanks a lot for the clarification. Seems like 2nd AOR issued from local visa office.

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
kapsdel said:
I honestly don't feel that this is a Technical issue on the page, just that you Application is being updated.

Once you received your AOR, along with that mail did you receive any other mail that asked you to Link your Application to the GCKey?

Also, after these mails did you receive another (a third mail) mail that says that your account has been updated, Please log-in and check?

If you have received this 3rd mail and still it is giving this error then Yes it is an issue. Otherwise, you are fine and nothing to worry, they might be just updating your record at time.
Hi Guys,

I have received my AOR Yesterday. As stated above in you message, I received 2 e-mails and asked me to Link my application to the GCKey.
I logged into my GCKey account and clicked on "Link application to this account" --> Selected category as "Permanent Residence"--> Sub category: "Province Nominee program"--> selected "Application number and UCI number" in Application details and proceed ahead in giving the remaining details and when I click on search for my application I am getting message "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications."

Am I entering anything wrong here.? please guide me. When will I receive the 3rd e-mail.?

Please guide.

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
monsij said:
Same here.

Hi Monsiji,

Do we need to link our application my clicking on Link you application or CIC only will do it.? I am confused here. because when I try linking my self by providing the details it says " No application found" Please guide.

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Pkotla said:
Hi Monsiji,

Do we need to link our application my clicking on Link you application or CIC only will do it.? I am confused here. because when I try linking my self by providing the details it says " No application found" Please guide.
I am entering Category as: Permanent Residence
Sub category as: Provice Nominee Program.

Is that correct.? because in my IM008 application I gave Program applying under as "Economic" but I am not find the same here

monsij

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi.

You need to link application yourself. CIC won't do it for you. Though I can't exactly recall what I have done during linking my application, the procedure that you have mentioned seems correct. Either the information that you are providing are not exactly same as your application or CIC has not yet uploaded your information in the system. There may be technical issue sometimes. Double check the info and try again after sometime. Good luck. Thanks.

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
monsij said:
Hi.

You need to link application yourself. CIC won't do it for you. Though I can't exactly recall what I have done during linking my application, the procedure that you have mentioned seems correct. Either the information that you are providing are not exactly same as your application or CIC has not yet uploaded your information in the system. There may be technical issue sometimes. Double check the info and try again after sometime. Good luck. Thanks.
Thanks monsij for your reply. my link got locked for 24hrs now as i have tried more than 5 times.

But in the help menu I have read like as below

"Question: When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
Ans: Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet.

If you applied by mail or in person, it may take some time for it to be entered into the system. Once we have it entered, you will be able to link your application."

So any idea like how many days they take to enter our details so that when we enter it gets matched.?

Also in the online services of my application status it's written as below

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 30, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2017.
We started processing your application on March 7, 2017."

looks like post they enter the details which enables some link to link my application when I enter