Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
I.N said:
Hello everybody!

I did the landing on 2 November, :p :p everything went very well, the only problem was the waiting, there was so many people waiting in Montreal before me at the immigration office.

But I did it and finaly and now I am finaly home ;D ;D.

Thank you everyone for their support and wish you all of you guys who is waiting for their visa, have patience in all this process it really worth it!

All the best to everyone :) ;)
I.N.
yay! A success story!! I still haven't heard anything back from Bucharest, but I can be hopeful!!

Enjoy Montreal :) And thanks for all of your kindness!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hello everybody!

I did the landing on 2 November, :p :p everything went very well, the only problem was the waiting, there was so many people waiting in Montreal before me at the immigration office.

But I did it and finaly and now I am finaly home ;D ;D.

Thank you everyone for their support and wish you all of you guys who is waiting for their visa, have patience in all this process it really worth it!

All the best to everyone :) ;)
I.N.

Hi there,
wow wow so happy to hear that WELCOME TO CANADA have fun enjoy and forget the process now you are a canadian .....have a great life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats ....pacat ca nu esti in vancouver....we have no news yet is been 2 weeks since London received the medical requested x-ray so still waiting....but i am 4 and 1/2 months pregnant and i just want to know that my husband will stay with me not go back in forward to romania....i hope by december to finish the process....but God knows ....take care and congrats.
all the best
dana

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
Danap,

Have you had many interactions with the embassy in Bucharest at all? It looks like you've already been in process for almost a year now! Hopefully your husband will be with you soon!!

Char

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
CharlizeRai said:
yay! A success story!! I still haven't heard anything back from Bucharest, but I can be hopeful!!

Thank you Charlize :) and good luck to you too! ;)

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi there,
wow wow so happy to hear that WELCOME TO CANADA have fun enjoy and forget the process now you are a canadian .....have a great life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats ....pacat ca nu esti in vancouver....we have no news yet is been 2 weeks since London received the medical requested x-ray so still waiting....but i am 4 and 1/2 months pregnant and i just want to know that my husband will stay with me not go back in forward to romania....i hope by december to finish the process....but God knows ....take care and congrats.
all the best
dana
Hello Dana,

Mersi pentru urari!! ;D

Congrats to you too!! For the pregnancy!

I am sure everything is fine with your husbands immigration process, very soon you will get PPR.

You know how misterious can CIC be, you dont hear a thing for months and when you do the good news comes one after the other.

Have just a little bit of patience ;)

Pe curand! :)

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
CharlizeRai said:

Christmas its getting closer :) ;)....

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CharlizeRai said:
Danap,

Have you had many interactions with the embassy in Bucharest at all? It looks like you've already been in process for almost a year now! Hopefully your husband will be with you soon!!

Char
Hi there,
Yes I am in touch with them ...now we are waiting for the medical extension, London received my husband x-ray on 22 October but according to VO Bucharest it takes 4-8 weeks until the system is updated and after that they will request for the passport. The good part is that my husband is with me in Vancouver so the waiting is easier but still is toooooo loooong for a Family Sponsorship.....is family, yes? But well I hope the end of this process will be latest mid of December....I hope as a Christmas gift....wish you lots of patience and fast and smooth process.
Keep in touch, Dana

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
danap said:
Hi there,
Yes I am in touch with them ...now we are waiting for the medical extension, London received my husband x-ray on 22 October but according to VO Bucharest it takes 4-8 weeks until the system is updated and after that they will request for the passport. The good part is that my husband is with me in Vancouver so the waiting is easier but still is toooooo loooong for a Family Sponsorship.....is family, yes? But well I hope the end of this process will be latest mid of December....I hope as a Christmas gift....wish you lots of patience and fast and smooth process.
Keep in touch, Dana
Dana,

You are lucky to have your husband with you in Vancouver! It is quite a long time to wait!! I hope that your process will be over quickly, and i hope for mine the same! Thanks for the kind words! This sponsorship does require a lot of patience!

blagogalia

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully on 01.03.2013
Hello everyone,

I`m new here and wanted to share my timeline too. I`m Bulgarian living in Cyprus and my husband is sponsoring me living in Canada. We sent our file on 3 of May 2012. On 30 of July my husband received an e-mail that he "has met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor". And our big waiting started. Our application status is "medical results have been received".
It is very annoying that the process time is changed again and now is 9 months. Of all I red here I see that every case is different but I wish to know what is the next step and when?
Thank you all for sharing your stories here. It clears the picture big time.

Good luck and "short waiting" to everyone!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CharlizeRai said:
Dana,

You are lucky to have your husband with you in Vancouver! It is quite a long time to wait!! I hope that your process will be over quickly, and i hope for mine the same! Thanks for the kind words! This sponsorship does require a lot of patience!
Hi there,
Finally today we have received the passport request......wow I can,t believe it.....and we already send the passport to Bucharest embassy.....now waiting for the return....but is just a little bit more and my husband process will be over......one year of waiting.....uuufffff.
Best of luck to all.
Pupici
Dana

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blagogalia said:
Hello everyone,

I`m new here and wanted to share my timeline too. I`m Bulgarian living in Cyprus and my husband is sponsoring me living in Canada. We sent our file on 3 of May 2012. On 30 of July my husband received an e-mail that he "has met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor". And our big waiting started. Our application status is "medical results have been received".
It is very annoying that the process time is changed again and now is 9 months. Of all I red here I see that every case is different but I wish to know what is the next step and when?
Thank you all for sharing your stories here. It clears the picture big time.

Good luck and "short waiting" to everyone!
Hi there,

Welcome .....all the process is just waiting , patience, but it is worth it...at this time your file is on the table of an immigration officer in Canadian embassy Bucharest......at one point 1-2-3 months from now he will open it (status changing by adding "we started processing xxxxxxxx application on xxxxx) and he will ask for:1. additional papers, doc, according to your case:2. send you a message providing you with the info regarding holding an interview and if none of those two applies to you then 3. passport request for visa issue. In this time you will not get much communication from there side but there are working on it so DO NOT LOSE HOPE AND PATIENCE .....this is all you need and this process will be over. I am not saying that is easy but I do tell you that wait and see and IT IS WORTH IT......best of luck and easy and fast process.

Dana,
Vancouver,BC

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hello everyone!

I havent visited from a while the forum, (I`ve been quite busy lately, just started to work as well... ;D, aisde of a lot of things that I have had done...)

I want to say welcome to Balagogalia and I suggest you to fullfill with a lot of patience, this process is not easy at all but its really worth it, like Dana said earlyer... ;).

Congratulations Dana :p finally :p :p.....PPR...its so welcome, now you are done! Isn`t it this a great feeling..... ;D.

A new step forward is already taken for you and for your husband.

How about you Charlize Rai, any news...

Hope everybody is fine and you all guys getting into the spirit of Christmas...here is everywhere Christmas... :) ;).

Best of luck to all!

Pupici si pe curand :-* :)

matclancy

Jul 23, 2012
Hello all,

Just a quick update from Alina and I. We are just sitting in the airport at Singapore after spending the last 2 months travelling on a cruise ship around the world - a little work, and a little play:) We heard back from the Embassy saying that Alina's fingerprints were received, however they now requested her place of residence for the last 6 months as her medical just expired. We sent in the information, and we are waiting to hear back whether she will need to update a chest xray, etc... How long did it take to get a PPR Dana when you sent in your xray?

Anyways, Alina is heading back to Romania to spend the holidays with her family, and I have to go back on a ship for another 4 weeks. Hopefully by the time I am back, Alina will be close to landing in Toronto.

Good to hear about everyone else's progress. Again, it is a lengthy process but of course it will be worth it. Hang in there everyone.

Mat

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matclancy said:
Hello all,

Just a quick update from Alina and I. We are just sitting in the airport at Singapore after spending the last 2 months travelling on a cruise ship around the world - a little work, and a little play:) We heard back from the Embassy saying that Alina's fingerprints were received, however they now requested her place of residence for the last 6 months as her medical just expired. We sent in the information, and we are waiting to hear back whether she will need to update a chest xray, etc... How long did it take to get a PPR Dana when you sent in your xray?

Anyways, Alina is heading back to Romania to spend the holidays with her family, and I have to go back on a ship for another 4 weeks. Hopefully by the time I am back, Alina will be close to landing in Toronto.

Good to hear about everyone else's progress. Again, it is a lengthy process but of course it will be worth it. Hang in there everyone.

Mat

Hi there Mat
Great to hear from you ....and that you guys had a great time....well we did the x-ray and send it to London Medical Centre ......according to the Canadian Embassy in Bucharest it takes 4-8 weeks until they are updating the system and after that they will send the passport request ....in our case Bucharest received the updating from London in 28 days and in 2 days we got the passport request. So in exactly one month from the moment they received our x-ray we got the request. Right now we are waiting for the passport to come back to us in Vancouver, they say 10 to 15 working days. Have a great time and say hi to Alina from us......u guys are next to receive PPR....
All the best hugs and kisses, Dana

blagogalia

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully on 01.03.2013
Hi everyone!

Thank you for the info and nice words. When I see I`m not alone in this process somehow everything looks easier. And also when I follow your posts and see how some of you finally made it and got together in Canada it makes me feel like I`m almost there :)
Trying to get busy all the time,finding new hobbies,sports and hoping the time will fly away bringing good news soon :)

Warm regards from Cyprus