Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN
How are you? How was everything in Bucharest? Can,t wait to hear good news from you....
Take care
Dana
Hey Dana,

Just arrived this morning back home in North and I am really glad, it's so so hot in Bucharest its difficult to walk in the street cu o asa canicula.

My interview was ok, I passed it! :p

But now I have to wait for the extension of my medicals if the main office will be agree to do it otherwise I have to redo the medicals...its insen! :-\ You have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks for an possible negative answer and you have to strat all over again and go in Bucarest to redo the medicals??!!

What is this rule??!!

As for the questions of my interview were not exactlly as I expected, I expected to ask me more questions about my relatioship and marriage, but no, the main subject of my interview was my ex marriage and my life in Paris, (I use to live in Paris for 5 years).

They really thought that my marriege its not genuine, from the first moment when I entered in that small room I was judged, its really not a nice experiece.

Now it's over and I hope I will hear from them in 3 weeks like the officer told me, with the passport request or a new request to redo my medicals (I hope they will give me the extention becouse its going to be difficult sice a special doctor for this we have only in Bucharest... :'()

I hope everything going well for you, and with your file.

What's new with your case??

Numai bine si pe curand :).

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

Just arrived this morning back home in North and I am really glad, it's so so hot in Bucharest its difficult to walk in the street cu o asa canicula.

But now I have to wait for the extension of my medicals if the main office will be agree to do it otherwise I have to redo the medicals...its insen! :-\ You have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks for an possible negative answer and you have to strat all over again and go in Bucarest to redo the medicals??!!

What is this rule??!!

As for the questions of my interview were not exactlly as I expected, I expected to ask me more questions about my relatioship and marriage, but no, the main subject of my interview was my ex marriage and my life in Paris, (I use to live in Paris for 5 years).

They really thought that my marriege its not genuine, from the first moment when I entered in that small room I was judged, its really not a nice experiece.

Now it's over and I hope I will hear from them in 3 weeks like the officer told me, with the passport request or a new request to redo my medicals (I hope they will give me the extention becouse its going to be difficult sice a special doctor for this we have only in Bucharest... :'()

Hi IN
Realllyyyyy!!!!!!!!! This is unbelievable ....now you still have to wait for 3 more weeks just to see IF they are extending your medical???? this is stupid....and if not you must do it again....the problem is the time they take to send the results....so stupid ....OOOOO my God....really really i have no more words about embassy and process i am so so tired of them.
Us? we received the Greek police clearance and the FBI received our papers on 13 July and now we are waiting for them.
Tomorrow the passport is coming back from Canada Embassy( is with dhl now) and we will see if he got visa. We asked for tourist visa multiple entry and if he got it he has the flight on monday 30 july. If not is nothing much we can do but pray and hope for FBI to move faster. If he is not coming now monday then i will see him again sometime in october.:(
Draga mea nu am cuvinte.....a decurs bine dar sincera speram pt mai mult chiar am crezut ca iti dau visa pe loc fara sa mai astepti. Acum asta e .....inca un pic ...macar acum stii ca nu te mai pot amana prea mult.....si apoi D-zeu e mare asa ca eu inca cred ca in august tu zbori. Hugs and Kisses all the best and no matter what take it is .....everything has an end sooner or later.
Pe curand.
Cu drag
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN
Realllyyyyy!!!!!!!!! This is unbelievable ....now you still have to wait for 3 more weeks just to see IF they are extending your medical???? this is stupid....and if not you must do it again....the problem is the time they take to send the results....so stupid ....OOOOO my God....really really i have no more words about embassy and process i am so so tired of them.
Us? we received the Greek police clearance and the FBI received our papers on 13 July and now we are waiting for them.
Tomorrow the passport is coming back from Canada Embassy( is with dhl now) and we will see if he got visa. We asked for tourist visa multiple entry and if he got it he has the flight on monday 30 july. If not is nothing much we can do but pray and hope for FBI to move faster. If he is not coming now monday then i will see him again sometime in october.:(
Draga mea nu am cuvinte.....a decurs bine dar sincera speram pt mai mult chiar am crezut ca iti dau visa pe loc fara sa mai astepti. Acum asta e .....inca un pic ...macar acum stii ca nu te mai pot amana prea mult.....si apoi D-zeu e mare asa ca eu inca cred ca in august tu zbori. Hugs and Kisses all the best and no matter what take it is .....everything has an end sooner or later.
Pe curand.
Cu drag
Dana
Mersi din suflet Dana pt your kind words. ;)

Yes I have to wait for an extension for my medicals, I just hope I will not have to redo them once again. We expected such a delay already.

Also yesterday Bucharest Embassy asked to my husband to pay RPRF which we thought we already payed it but no, we did not only the precessing file fee which is a different fee. Now everything is done, almost ...waiting green light from London Office.

The last 100 de metri cum se spune, voi zbura foarte curand spre noua mea casa. ;D.

So sorry for this delay in your case, I just hope that your husband got his visa, it's very very difficult to stay away from your mate, and more difficult when you know that you cannot really do nothing about, to change things, impossible, but we have patience, we lose it at times but it comes back... :).

Totul vine la momentul portivit cum se spune. ;)numai trebuie sa avem rabdare ;).

Many kisses and huggs from here...
de pe plai morosan :) ;).

I.N.

matclancy

Jul 23, 2012
I.N and Dana,

Alina and I have read your posts over that last while, and we feel like we are following your progress now too. I know it will all work out eventually. Just keep the faith and continue to do what is asked by the officials, and we all will live a nice life in Canada soon.

Stay well, and good luck.

Mat

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
matclancy said:
I.N and Dana,

Alina and I have read your posts over that last while, and we feel like we are following your progress now too. I know it will all work out eventually. Just keep the faith and continue to do what is asked by the officials, and we all will live a nice life in Canada soon.

Stay well, and good luck.

Mat
Hi Mat!
Hi Alina!

Good to have you joined us here, me and Dana were kind of lonely on this forum, Romanians...not a lot of them.

Thank you for your nice words and encouragements.

We all getting closer to the end, but soon its going to be over; it was quite a journey.... ???.

All the best!
Pe curand! ;)

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
THANK GOD something is going right! I am so happy to hear your interview went well I.N.

I still don't have my other two packages back in the mail :(

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
CharlizeRai said:
THANK GOD something is going right! I am so happy to hear your interview went well I.N.

I still don't have my other two packages back in the mail :(
Thank you CharlizeRai :) :).

Everything its almost over, I am now waiting for a new extention for my medicals, at last! I am getting closer to the end. :p

So sorry for your pakages :-[ :-[, hope you will find them soon in your mail.

Wish you to!!!

danap

Star Member
May 9, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.N said:
Hey Dana,

What is this rule??!!

Hi IN
Thank God something good.....my husband got the visa and he is coming on sunday ...can,t believe that i will see him soon....now counting hours ha ha ha ha.
Take care
Dana

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
danap said:
Hi IN
Thank God something good.....my husband got the visa and he is coming on sunday ...can,t believe that i will see him soon....now counting hours ha ha ha ha.
Take care
Dana
Hey lucky you!!!! :p :p.

I notice in general when it we got some bad news or some delays in our file, always after a few days this a bad news turned out into such a great news...

Nice and happy things happens when you expected less... ;).

Enjoy your time with your hubby. :) ;)

Pe curand!
I.N.

torroloco

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2011
AOR Received.
not provided
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
Ce ma bucur, Dana!

Asteptarea nu mai conteaza asa mult cand esti cu iubitul tau langa tine. Si noi am avut sansa sa asteptam impreuna, fara sa fim separati vreun pic. Si a fost BINE! Acum sotul tau va putea sa se relaxeze, sa se acomodeze cu orasul, cu magazinele, cu programele TV, cu bucatareala :p

Felicitari si casa de piatra!!

torroloco

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2011
AOR Received.
not provided
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
I.N, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better if you did your medicals right away anyway. I know it's a big expense and a long journey to Bucharest, but this way you'd be saving precious weeks. And by the time they're asking for your passport they would already have your new medical results.

Be strong!

torro

badicioiu

Jun 3, 2012
Hi , anybody with experience in TRV refusals at Bucharest VO while sponsorship applications are in progress?
As I see some people got TRVs. My baby daughter just got refused, the reason - family ties and I did not convince them she would leave at the end of legal stay period...crap.
Thanks.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
torroloco said:
I.N, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better if you did your medicals right away anyway. I know it's a big expense and a long journey to Bucharest, but this way you'd be saving precious weeks. And by the time they're asking for your passport they would already have your new medical results.

Be strong!

torro
I even didn't ask the officer lady there on my interview if its this possible to redo the medicals, she told me they will make the request for an extension right away and my husband has to pay the RPRF now since I passed the interview.

Maybe it would have been a good idea to redo them, (not sure if its possible though) now its done, I am back home, I decided to wait, they said two or three weeks so lets hope so I will have the extension soon.

My status has changed on ecas today into "in process".

Soon has to be a decision soon and a passport request in my email. ;D

All the best!

matclancy

Jul 23, 2012
Hey all,

Another quick question that I am hoping you guys can answer. So my wife Alina has had to send for her FBI criminal record check. We are assuming this will take 8-12 weeks given that it is being sent back to Romania and we did not include return postage. I work on various cruise ships around the world for 3 week mini-contracts, and then I usually get a week or two off. I have the ability to take Alina to work with me.

My question - Does Alina travelling during the waiting period for her permanent residence, affect the process at all? I would like to take Alina with me until early October. Alina would be back in Romania in time to receive the fingerprint record and forward it to the Embassy. From that point on, she would remain in Romania just in case she is called for an interview or a passport request.

PS - How long ahead of time do they usually schedule the interviews for? How much notice do they give?

Thanks again guys.

Mat

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
matclancy said:
Hey all,

Another quick question that I am hoping you guys can answer. So my wife Alina has had to send for her FBI criminal record check. We are assuming this will take 8-12 weeks given that it is being sent back to Romania and we did not include return postage. I work on various cruise ships around the world for 3 week mini-contracts, and then I usually get a week or two off. I have the ability to take Alina to work with me.

My question - Does Alina travelling during the waiting period for her permanent residence, affect the process at all? I would like to take Alina with me until early October. Alina would be back in Romania in time to receive the fingerprint record and forward it to the Embassy. From that point on, she would remain in Romania just in case she is called for an interview or a passport request.

PS - How long ahead of time do they usually schedule the interviews for? How much notice do they give?

Thanks again guys.

Mat
Hello Mat,

My interview was scheduled almost two monts before, exactly 53 days before by email.

No problem for Alina to travel with you I am guite sure, I did travel when my fille was in process at Bucharest, if they have a request letter to sent for Alina they will do it by email.

As for her criminal check, I think they will send it with out having a return envelope but I am not sure about that, I think Dana knows better since she did the same request for her husband.

I did ask for a criminal check in France, for myself, I did it online and they sent it by mail.

Hope that helps. :)