+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

iftikhar0022

Nov 14, 2018
I sent the application for travel documents two months back to their old address by mistake and I called them and they told me that they have not received the application.
Should I apply again and what I paid them can we use the same payment receipt again or do I have to make a new payment?

Anybody suggest

iftikhar0022

Nov 14, 2018
URGENT!!!!! Hello, is anyone aware of the new address in Ottawa for RTD? and no longer Gatineau? i sent mine to Gatineau and later realized the address has changed from 200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau, QC J8X 4B7 to Crémazie 6th Floor (OSC) 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 . Can anyone please tell me when this address was changed? Will this be any issue? as mine has been delivered to Gatineau office and signed for. Please advice. Please helpppppp!!
I also sent the application to the old address by mistake but today I called them and they said that they did not receive the application, did you send the application again to the new address or are you following the old application only? Please update

Mtlqc024

May 28, 2024
Hi everyone! I'd appreciate if anyone can share some trusted info here:

I have the brown paper and work permit, can I already apply for RTD? Or do I have to wait for the hearing and NOD?

Thank you :)