+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

JaneWis

May 15, 2024
Would it be ok to use webform to push them?
It's better to call like every two days.
But yeah, you can make use of the webform too.
I also waiting for my RTD. I was told, everythjng looks good. I just need to wait for the tracking number once it's sent.
The last time I was on the phone with them was yesterday. I will call again tomorrow.
It's better you do.

iftikhar0022

Nov 14, 2018
It's better to call like every two days.
But yeah, you can make use of the webform too.
I also waiting for my RTD. I was told, everythjng looks good. I just need to wait for the tracking number once it's sent.
The last time I was on the phone with them was yesterday. I will call again tomorrow.
It's better you do.
What is processing time of RTD now a days?

TheWise1

Jun 29, 2024
Hello Guys, i applied to renew my RTD, but they sent me a letter asking me about my country of persecution which they already know because i have RTD before and the application form clearly states my country of Nationality which is also in the old RTD and stated there that i cant go to my country with my old RTD, yet they are still asking me about my country of persecution, which is very strange. Does anyone know why they are asking for this? I will wait for your response. Thanks

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
how do we renew it ? Mine is gonna expire in 6 months and wondering if I still need to gather same documents as before. Thanks
Same process for renewal only thing is you should send your expired RTD with application and if it has any valid visa you can explain and request return of old one with new one.