+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document Processing Time

Scarbz

Jun 12, 2024
Hi, after positive decision. Is there any reason to be stated to take RTD or is it possible to apply and take to use in future? Pl

Bhtsan

Mar 17, 2024
Hi, after positive decision. Is there any reason to be stated to take RTD or is it possible to apply and take to use in future? Pl
Yes you can apply after positive decision to use it later because normally it takes min 30 days to maximum no count to get it. so better to apply if you are planning to travel in 4-5 months later or earlier.

Jibon

May 4, 2024
Courier address

Centralized Network – Certificate of Identity Section – Crémazie 6th Floor (OSC)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Is it the correct address to send application? Can anyone please confirm me who already got their RTD.

Reactions: Mancini

Starboyy

Jun 14, 2021
Courier address

Centralized Network – Certificate of Identity Section – Crémazie 6th Floor (OSC)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Is it the correct address to send application? Can anyone please confirm me who already got their RTD.
Yes, its correct address

Reactions: Mancini

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Hello, I applied for refugee travel document, it been 5 months now no approved yt
my advice to all those waiting (i waited for 4-5 months as well)

Immedietly send the RTD processing office a letter mail (the address should be the address on application form you initially submitted). Remind them that you have applied and its over due and to let you know if more information is needed.

In my case, As soon as i sent the letter my references were called and RTD sent. They didnt tell me this themselves which was so frustrating.

For me, the IRCC agent told me that i was missing family information (apparently a note was left on my file) so i just sent a letter mail with the missing info and my references got a call 4 days later and I got RTD 5 days later. Goodluck and if you need template for mail let me know

Ab98

Sep 1, 2024
Is there anyone that have information on the processing time line on G5 sponsorship process from Yemen?

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021

Immedietly send the RTD processing office a letter mail (the address should be the address on application form you initially submitted). Remind them that you have applied and its over due and to let you know if more information is needed.

In my case, As soon as i sent the letter my references were called and RTD sent. They didnt tell me this themselves which was so frustrating.

For me, the IRCC agent told me that i was missing family information (apparently a note was left on my file) so i just sent a letter mail with the missing info and my references got a call 4 days later and I got RTD 5 days later. Goodluck and if you need template for mail let me know
Sens me the template you used for your letter. Also what family information. The main application doesnt have any family information

Reactions: Nah1232

Starboyy

Jun 14, 2021
Let me share my timeline:
Initially i applied RTD in May 28th which got rejected after 2 months due to Inadmissible Guarantor.
Applied again in end of July (30th July) and going to receive RTD tomorrow. During this period I called them once a week for the updates.
Its on the way and will receive tomorrow as today was Labor day (Off)

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
Let me share my timeline:
Initially i applied RTD in May 28th which got rejected after 2 months due to Inadmissible Guarantor.
Applied again in end of July (30th July) and going to receive RTD tomorrow. During this period I called them once a week for the updates.
Its on the way and will receive tomorrow as today was Labor day (Off)
Thats so dumb I applied same time as you and never got rejected and still waiting and I called like 5 times so far. They keep saying they need to call my references. But its been 4 months now. This country is broken at all level

jazz_grewal22

Jul 28, 2017
Here's my timeline:
June 29th : Sent out the mail
July 3rd, 2024: they received the mail
September 5 today: No references received any calls yet, and the IRCC said on phone they have the application and messaged the office that the application is overdue and the processing times have passed, but they said it has been 3 weeks they sent that message and no reply from the office.

shada4

Jun 17, 2024

Send me the template you used for your letter plz .