+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
shibleebd said:
heyyyyyyy UK2CANADA,

i have got a nice (in fact very nice) joke for u:

''i got medical within a month of In Process & now stuck with Medicals Sent to London CHC

+

u r stuck with in process but will get PPR within a motnh of Medicals Sent to London CHC

=

we will both get (if either of us r not refused in the meantine) the visa at the same date'' :p

good luck.........
HI shibleebd

But i was stuck in both "In Process" for 7 months then in PPR " 4th month" and most interesting thing that it

was also stuck in "recieved by visa office" for 5 months really.
What u think should be big joke or not?

Now what u will say

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
uk2canada said:
Hi Shiblee
Thanks alot my dear friend for all these wishes and sincerity,much appreciated.i wish its true that i ll get some thing positive from them soon.I said all that coz when some one asks for their case updates they tell them back that your case is in back ground checks.so we all know that it is in checks but there shud a specific reply that have far they have gone in those checks.
I know you are annoyed with them too,as you are waiting for your PPR.all our best wishes are with you and you ll get it soon.
All the best my dear friend.
Have u finished ur medical or waiting for medical? If u have finished medical then it wil take at least4 to 5 months for

PPR if ur security clearance is satisfied. But if u r waiting for med they wil issue it very soon.
Thx

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi Shiblee & Ather
Jokes......................
Every things look like jokes here,at least we have got some thing to smile.i feel so sorry for Ather,after calculating all his time lines it come up with 17 months.ooooooooooooopssssssss
Best wishes my friends

kagan

Feb 11, 2009
Hi all,

My application status has changed in system. It says "In Process" now. Just to let you know. If you could update my status I would be apprecaited.

Good luck everyone.

Kagan

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yah, the whole process is a joke to us---especially for us who r seing others leapfrog us with the same qualifiaction, experience & background.

i do not know where is the fairness & clarity gone in this immigration process---at least they could update our file progress on a real time basis in the e-cas. nothing seems right at this moment to me---i am really sorry if i am being negative & pathetic.

good luck, my friends...............

uk2canada said:
Hi Shiblee & Ather
Jokes......................
Every things look like jokes here,at least we have got some thing to smile.i feel so sorry for Ather,after calculating all his time lines it come up with 17 months.ooooooooooooopssssssss
Best wishes my friends

grousi

Nov 17, 2009
At this time, i am seriously considering writing london chc, to forward my file to accra.
Accra is my much faster than london. God, why did i even apply to london? I am full of regret at the moment

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi,

Congrats Kagan for change of your status to "in process". Now you can wait in the room called "waiting for medicals" which is may be max. 1 month. After Medicals.... wait for long... am I right Shibleebd?

Ok now I understand that London is processing files as per CIO AOR date....and not as per their AOR date. So I have to wait for another couple of months as well. :'( . Following are the guys waiting in the first room.

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas
kagan--------Aug,9-----Aug,9-------Jan,10----------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9-----------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
libbylubby----Sep,9----Jan,10---------Apr,10-------Apr,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off

Satish

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SATISH_LKB

u r right about the ROOM specifications...

but i don't know if u r right about saying; ''London is processing files as per CIO AOR date....and not as per their AOR date'' coz UK2CANADA, SHIBUYA, KHANBABA, DAVIDJN---they have all received CIO AOR b4 me, GP, KELLYS, JADWIG, JONNY5 & STERION---unfortunately they r still waiting for even their medicals let alone PPR+visa. so, i am not sure if London CHC is really following any rule, format, procedure in issuing AOR, additional documents request, medicals, PPR & visa.

good luck..........

satish_lkb said:
Hi,

Congrats Kagan for change of your status to "in process". Now you can wait in the room called "waiting for medicals" which is may be max. 1 month. After Medicals.... wait for long... am I right Shibleebd?

Ok now I understand that London is processing files as per CIO AOR date....and not as per their AOR date. So I have to wait for another couple of months as well. :'( . Following are the guys waiting in the first room.

Satish

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi GROUSI

i can tell u one thing---by deciding to apply thru London CHC & not by Accra---u have made a decison for which u will regret for quite some time. but the arrow is already thrown & u can't bring it back---so u have no chioce but to wait patiently with us. i am sorry.

good luck.......

grousi said:
At this time, i am seriously considering writing london chc, to forward my file to accra.
Accra is my much faster than london. God, why did i even apply to london? I am full of regret at the moment

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
shibleebd said:
hi GROUSI

i can tell u one thing---by deciding to apply thru London CHC & not by Accra---u have made a decison for which u will regret for quite some time. but the arrow is already thrown & u can't bring it back---so u have no chioce but to wait patiently with us. i am sorry.

good luck.......
HI shibleebd

H R U?
yes u r right that there is no hard and fast rule for their application processing technique. Horses, Donkeys, Lions and sme others r there. But they may give more to donkey and less for others. OR Horses may be punished, Lions can be killed by them or Tortiose may be awarded as fastest runner.

Nothing is rule there which r being followed up
I m lossing Hopes day by day
But we should rely on God only
Man can do any thing for others
Thx

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
here is the updated timeline. kagan, congrats for getting the e-cas to 'In Process' . i wish u get the medical+PPR+visa soon.

dear friends, plz share with us any new developments so that we can anticipate when to expect the next developments in our case.......

good luck to all of you, friends......

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas
londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------May.10------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,10---------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Apr,10--------------------- In process
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10------May,10--------------------- In Process
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
kagan--------Aug,9-----Aug,9-------Jan,10--------------------May, 10----------------------In Process
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10---------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In process
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------Apr, 10---------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jonny5-------Oct,9-----Dec,9----------------------Jan,10--------------------May,10--------In Process
msaleem216---?---------?------------Jan,10------------------------------------------------In Process
libbylubby----Sep,9----Jan,10---------Apr,10-------Apr,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
grousi said:
It would be a big big mistake

Dont do this

It can be harmful for u bcoz it delay more ur application

Just wait

Be patience
Everything wil b on track soon

Thnx

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
HI ALL Friends

As Most of us r suffering from Wrong & Inaccurate system of CIC

Promises r not being fulfilled by them

They say that this is fast track system and they wil take 6 to 12 months max to process the application

It is more than 18 months since my application is submitted

We r not in position to decide anything about our future planning till we r hanged

At each step we think that we should not do this & that as our application is at final stage

We can not take any step

Where should we put complaint about all this

Thnx

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ATHER888

u r right.

at least they could follow the old, most obvious, the easiest 'first come first serve' basis to process our applications so that we don't have to wonder everyday/ every single hour what might happen, instead we could just follow others who have submitted b4 us & our waiting time would be based on pro-rata basis rather than some whimsical brushfire from them. i know our grief & tears won't be noted & there is no monetary value for our stress & tension. but that's the way life is (& may be that's the way the whole Canadian system works). i am not gonna withdraw my application now or not that i will cancel my visa (coz it's gonna be another hassle to wait for refund from them) if i get one from them. but after i get the visa, i will seriously consider going to Canada knowing that their 1st point of contact/impression (which is their High Commission) wasn't really pleasant for me.

currently i live in UK & i have to wait another 2 years to get PR here. i am not in love with either Canada or UK, the only country i love is Bangladesh & my loyalty remains to Bangladesh until my last breath. i only came here to support my family & ensure that my next generation gets away from corruption, irregularities & chaos that currently prevails in Bangladesh. i will have to say that UK has offered me much more than i actually wanted.

i only applied to Canada coz from my childhood i always wanted to go there. but after dealing with them in the Canadian system (immigration), i will think twice b4 i decide to settle there. the truth is : if i am to live away from my own country (Bangladesh), i will live in a country which offers me a better system & fairer handling of my works no matter how big or how small that country is.

i apologise in advance if i have hurt anyone already by saying the above.

good luck, friends.........

ather8888 said:
HI shibleebd

H R U?
yes u r right that there is no hard and fast rule for their application processing technique. Horses, Donkeys, Lions and sme others r there. But they may give more to donkey and less for others. OR Horses may be punished, Lions can be killed by them or Tortiose may be awarded as fastest runner.

Nothing is rule there which r being followed up
I m lossing Hopes day by day
But we should rely on God only
Man can do any thing for others
Thx

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i saw somewhere in the forum:

in USA, one applicant sued CIC for taking a considerable tiem to decide on his/ her case. later on CIC ended up issuing visa within one month from the date of the court proceedings. but forgot what was the name of the thread. moreover that was for USA. i am not sure how to sue them if someone is in Dubai or in UK.

but this is an issue, we seriously need to think about.....

ather8888 said:
HI ALL Friends

As Most of us r suffering from Wrong & Inaccurate system of CIC

Promises r not being fulfilled by them

They say that this is fast track system and they wil take 6 to 12 months max to process the application

It is more than 18 months since my application is submitted

We r not in position to decide anything about our future planning till we r hanged

At each step we think that we should not do this & that as our application is at final stage

We can not take any step

Where should we put complaint about all this

Thnx