Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
grousi said:
Thanks Romford.

I am already getting ready to apply for student visa. But is my application for permanent resident visa going to be suspended as I study?
No

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hearty congrats to all who got Medical request.

I don't know what is happening to our application. This is the 5th month running after sending full docs to London. Till today no updates except "received by visa office".

Satish

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear satish,

lik u i and many other friends r waiting but wht u suggest abt current status enquiry
saleem

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
Londonqtr said:
hello Folks,,,,

today I have recieved my Medical request,,,, along with all the original edicational documents, I sent in March 2010... but the problem is they have asked for the PCC from UAE for me and my wife. and the dead line is 60 days... at the moment I am not in UAE,,, please advice what should I do???? and how can I make the PCC ASAP. I am in Karachi at the moment.

Please help
If u have plan to come UAE in near future then it's better to come here and then get it. Otherwise any of ur friend can go o police station and he can apply on ur behalf if ur finger prints r already there.it's not too difficult.
Thanks

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SATISH_LKB
getting a medical request from London CHC doesn't mean that after sending medicals, everything is gonna be fast & smooth. we have seen people who have sent medicals to London CHC since the last 8 months & have seen no progress after that. honestly, u will never know where u gonna end up with this London CHC. so, do not lose ur patience, i know it's frustrating but that's our fate that we r dealing woth London CHC.

good luck......

satish_lkb said:
Hearty congrats to all who got Medical request.

I don't know what is happening to our application. This is the 5th month running after sending full docs to London. Till today no updates except "received by visa office".

Satish

S

shibuya

Can anyone advice me the time span for a letter to reach Sharjah from London CHC? They have dispatched a letter to my P.o BOX on 18th May and i think it is the medical requests. Daily checking my po box here but still no clue abt this package.

Another query here is my wife is 5 months pregnant and I am in a fix as to how to go about with medicals. My son is in Mumbai and should I do his medicals frm there. Anyways my case will be delayed as i would have to add the new born to my file and I am in no hurry to land in Canada soon.
If I go there also we will return in 45 days after doing landing formalities. :-\ :-\

All ur inputs highly appreciated.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
here is the updated timeline. JONNY5 & LONDONQTR, congrats for getting the medical request. i wish u get the PPR soon.

dear friends, plz share with us any new developments so that we can anticipate when to expect the next developments in our case.......

good luck to all of you, friends......

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas
londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------May.10------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,10---------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
najamkhan----May,9----May,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Jan,10----------------------decision made
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Apr,10--------------------- In process
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10------May,10--------------------- In Process
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
kagan--------Aug,9-----Aug,9-------Jan,10-----------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10---------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In process
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------Apr, 10---------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jonny5-------Oct,9-----Dec,9----------------------Jan,10--------------------May,10--------In Process
msaleem216---?---------?------------Jan,10------------------------------------------------In Process
libbylubby----Sep,9----Jan,10---------Apr,10-------Apr,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
hello shibleebd

I got the medical request read my post on page 35 of the same thread.

Please guide me, I got the medical from CIC london to Qatar (the place from where I filed the application). is that ok if I make my medical from Pakistan? as i am in Pakistan at the moment on my annual vacations.

I need an urgent answer for this please....

Londonqtr

shibleebd said:
hi guys,
here is the updated timeline. JONNY5, congrats for getting the medical request. i wish u get the PPR soon.

dear friends, plz share with us any new developments so that we can anticipate when to expect the next developments in our case.......

good luck to all of you, friends......

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas
londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10----------------------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,10---------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
najamkhan----May,9----May,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Jan,10----------------------decision made
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Apr,10--------------------- In process
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10------May,10--------------------- In Process
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
kagan--------Aug,9-----Aug,9-------Jan,10-----------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10---------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In process
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------Apr, 10---------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jonny5-------Oct,9-----Dec,9----------------------Jan,10--------------------May,10--------In Process
msaleem216---?---------?------------Jan,10------------------------------------------------In Process
libbylubby----Sep,9----Jan,10---------Apr,10-------Apr,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi LONDONQTR

yes, u can do the medical from Pakistan. do not worry.

good luck.....

Londonqtr said:
hello shibleebd

I got the medical request read my post on page 35 of the same thread.

Please guide me, I got the medical from CIC london to Qatar (the place from where I filed the application). is that ok if I make my medical from Pakistan? as i am in Pakistan at the moment on my annual vacations.

I need an urgent answer for this please....

Londonqtr

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi Guys
I have sent a case specific enquiry to London CHC.i hope i ll get a reply in next week.so lets see what comes up,i know it will be a typical & useless reply.
Congratulations to all those who got medical requests.
Good Luck to all

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi UK2CANADA

even if u think that the response gonna b useless & typical, u don't know it until u get it. i know it's painful to wait for such a long time, but let's keep faith in Him. He will guide us through

i honestly & sincerely wish that in this response they say that they r going to send u medical request within 1 week....

good luck....

uk2canada said:
Hi Guys
I have sent a case specific enquiry to London CHC.i hope i ll get a reply in next week.so lets see what comes up,i know it will be a typical & useless reply.
Congratulations to all those who got medical requests.
Good Luck to all

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
others please comment, I need help.......

shibleebd said:
hi LONDONQTR

yes, u can do the medical from Pakistan. do not worry.

good luck.....

nsharif

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-01-2010
File Transfer...
12-11-2009
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-04-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-07-2012 ( sent 6th July and received by LVO 9th July)
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2012 ( PP received 9th Aug)
LANDED..........
10-09-2012
Congratulations to jonny5 & londonqtr for their medical request.

I am waiting for more than one month after e-cas changed to ‘In process’

To Londonqtr

Yes you can always get the medical done to any DMP in any part of world.

As u have mentioned u have to get PCC from UAE. So u can wait until that, u have 60 days in your hand .
Herein Qatar doing medical is so simple, there is not long queue. U can do it on the same day when u reach there in Dr. Malini’s Chamber. (Once I had an opportunity to visit there for information.)

Best of luck

Nsharif

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi Shiblee
Thanks alot my dear friend for all these wishes and sincerity,much appreciated.i wish its true that i ll get some thing positive from them soon.I said all that coz when some one asks for their case updates they tell them back that your case is in back ground checks.so we all know that it is in checks but there shud a specific reply that have far they have gone in those checks.
I know you are annoyed with them too,as you are waiting for your PPR.all our best wishes are with you and you ll get it soon.
All the best my dear friend.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heyyyyyyy UK2CANADA,

i have got a nice (in fact very nice) joke for u:

''i got medical within a month of In Process & now stuck with Medicals Sent to London CHC

+

u r stuck with in process but will get PPR within a motnh of Medicals Sent to London CHC

=

we will both get (if either of us r not refused in the meantine) the visa at the same date'' :p

good luck.........

uk2canada said:
Hi Shiblee
Thanks alot my dear friend for all these wishes and sincerity,much appreciated.i wish its true that i ll get some thing positive from them soon.I said all that coz when some one asks for their case updates they tell them back that your case is in back ground checks.so we all know that it is in checks but there shud a specific reply that have far they have gone in those checks.
I know you are annoyed with them too,as you are waiting for your PPR.all our best wishes are with you and you ll get it soon.
All the best my dear friend.