+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Use the FBI slots as recommended by IRCC. For reference letters have a look at your GCMS first and raise a CSE if required. Don't panic and jump the gun!
How much time GCMS notes take to come ?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddhartha_gautama said:
How much time GCMS notes take to come ?
I agree with comments from Piyush above on using placeholders for what they are meant for. GCMS will take 30 days to come post your order completion.

Good Luck!!

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
ppahuja said:
I agree with comments from Piyush above on using placeholders for what they are meant for. GCMS will take 30 days to come post your order completion.

Good Luck!!
Should I use both placeholders to upload FBI PCC ?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddhartha_gautama said:
Should I use both placeholders to upload FBI PCC ?
IMO - you should use first placeholder (old PCC) for LoE that there is no OLD PCC applicable for you and attach FBI PCC receipt that you may have got at the time of application while specifying that that your latest FBI PCC is available in designated new placeholder.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Guys!
I sent an email to CPC to ask about the current status of my application coz I could not wait for the note to be received 20 days later. The answer I got is:
“Dear applicant,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca”

What is the meaning of this? Does it mean I have passed all primary checks? I mean work experience and POF,...?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Guys!
I sent an email to CPC to ask about the current status of my application coz I could not wait for the note to be received 20 days later. The answer I got is:
“Dear applicant,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca”

What is the meaning of this? Does it mean I have passed all primary checks? I mean work experience and POF,...?
As the mail says "in queue for review by an officer". Cant derive anything about Primary checks etc

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Hello Seniors,

We could arrange following reference letter (for my wife):

> Please let us know if this is good.
> Here, She joined as 'Management Trainee' and that was also a full-time & paid role, do you suggest that we should explicitly mention this in an LOE, if so what additional documents should we include?

Thanks

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
moderator1983 said:
Hello Seniors,

We could arrange following reference letter (for my wife):

> Please let us know if this is good.
> Here, She joined as 'Management Trainee' and that was also a full-time & paid role, do you suggest that we should explicitly mention this in an LOE, if so what additional documents should we include?

Thanks
Remove lakhs if you can. Canadians doesn't understand lakhs and crores.

Use numericals, for example INR 500,000 per annum paid monthly/semi monthly/biweekly.

It should not be a big concern though.

Richy888

May 17, 2016
Hi

My wife has been the main applicant throughout the duration of our application process thus far.We applied through the Express Entry route in June 2015, and also obtained a Nomination from Ontario in August. As a result, we received an ITA.

Our Permanent Residence application was submitted in October 2015.Unfortunately in February this year we received a refusal letter from the CIC – the basis of refusal was that we did not provide sufficient evidence to show that we meet the requirements of NOC1111 - they specifically mentioned the lack of evidence regarding my wife's letter from our previous employer. They did not request any further documentation.

We tried to send the CIC an email to please look at further evidence that we could provide - unfortunately we were unsuccessful. we have received an updated employer letter on 29 April- that listed all the responsibilities.

As the Nomination is linked to a specific EE Profile, we tried to relink our nomination to our new Express Entry profile. This was also declined by OINP. They refused as CIC refused our CIC application. When we tried to prove again that my wife does actually meet all the requirements of NOC1111 - they have not replied (probably due to the temporary pause from Ontario).

CRS 438 june 2015
OINP received Aug 2015
PR application submitted Oct 2015
PR refused Feb 2016 (due to work letter not listing responsibilities)

CRS 433 March 2016
OINP refuse to relink nomination as CIC refused our PR application.

Please can you give us some advice?

Thanks,
Richard

Richy888

May 17, 2016
Richy888 said:
Hi

My wife has been the main applicant throughout the duration of our application process thus far.We applied through the Express Entry route in June 2015, and also obtained a Nomination from Ontario in August. As a result, we received an ITA.

Our Permanent Residence application was submitted in October 2015.Unfortunately in February this year we received a refusal letter from the CIC – the basis of refusal was that we did not provide sufficient evidence to show that we meet the requirements of NOC1111 - they specifically mentioned the lack of evidence regarding my wife's letter from our previous employer. They did not request any further documentation.

We tried to send the CIC an email to please look at further evidence that we could provide - unfortunately we were unsuccessful. we have received an updated employer letter on 29 April- that listed all the responsibilities.

As the Nomination is linked to a specific EE Profile, we tried to relink our nomination to our new Express Entry profile. This was also declined by OINP. They refused as CIC refused our CIC application. When we tried to prove again that my wife does actually meet all the requirements of NOC1111 - they have not replied (probably due to the temporary pause from Ontario).

CRS 438 june 2015
OINP received Aug 2015

CRS 433 March 2016

Thanks,
Richard
also want to add my wifes IELTS
L 8.5, R 8.5, W 8.5, S 9

mine:
L 8.5, R 7,5, W 7,5 , S 9

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
coolhyd said:
Remove lakhs if you can. Canadians doesn't understand lakhs and crores.

Use numericals, for example INR 500,000 per annum paid monthly/semi monthly/biweekly.

It should not be a big concern though.
Thanks coolhyd,
good catch...

well it took a lot to arrange this letter (from an ex-employer) and not sure if HR will be ready to give another. By any chance, can I include it in an LOE.
I've thought of adding another point in that 'LOE' and that's regarding specifying that the first designation was also full-time and paid.

Thanks

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
moderator1983 said:
Thanks coolhyd,
good catch...

well it took a lot to arrange this letter (from an ex-employer) and not sure if HR will be ready to give another. By any chance, can I include it in an LOE.
I've thought of adding another point in that 'LOE' and that's regarding specifying that the first designation was also full-time and paid.

Thanks
That would work.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
Richy888 said:
Hi

CRS 438 june 2015
OINP received Aug 2015

CRS 433 March 2016

Thanks,
Richard
Sorry to hear abt your case. You can try other provinces, find a way to increase your score or just wait for the CRS score to lower.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Richy888 said:
Hi

CRS 438 june 2015
OINP received Aug 2015

CRS 433 March 2016

Thanks,
Richard
Really unprofessional from CIC. If nothing else, they could have taken the decision early.

Moving forward, Get your roles and responsbilities verified by NOC Unit. Send a mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca mentioning all your duties and ask them to suggest NOC code for you. Request your employer to issue a fresh reference letter incorporating the suggestion given by NOC unit.

CRS will come down to around 400-425 level as per this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaLvLG-6n3k. It's not speculation but confirmed by IRCC officials that scores will come down after they are done with paper based applications (sometime in Oct, Nov this year). Watch this video carefully after 15 minutes. Alternatively, you can again apply for OINP or SINP with new employment letter.

Could you also share the roles and responsibilities given in the your reference. I would like to see how different was it from the NOC code requirement. Send me a Personal message if you are OK.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Frnds,

My status is in my timeline. AOR is 24 Feb and already passed 3.5 months of time. Got request of Schedule A (BG form) from CIC on 2 Jun 2016 and submitted it on 7 Jun.

By reading this thread, thought of checking my NOC code from team (NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca) as I have selected NOC code on my own by comparing duties mentioned on the CIC website.

What will be outcome, if they suggest any other NOC code for my roles/responsibilities ? I have already got the request for Schedule A and submitted, can I be sure that my application is fine ?

Please suggest, little bit tensed and don’t want to order GCMS now as I have to wait atleast 1 month :'(

Please help :(