25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
singhyogeshkumar said:
You can send a mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to ask your NOC code.
Write all your roles and responsibilities in the mail body as they can not open attachments.
Thanks a ton for this info... :D
+1

Aspirant_CAN

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb 03, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
M.Mostafa
This december guy who got his case reconsidered was a pnp or fsw applicant?
What if the nomination has expired by the time rejection mail comes
So can wwe request to reconsider evn then or not?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Aspirant_CAN said:
M.Mostafa
You probably have to get nomination renewed first, which in turn might require to convince the Provincial government with evidence that refusal was indeed due to a mistake by CIC. I am not sure how easy that is - but certainly an expired nomination wont work.

Update: To be clear I was not referring to the case in which an application is being reopened again after refusal. In that case it is always the original validity dates that apply.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
Aspirant_CAN said:
M.Mostafa
If your rejected application is being reopened, no need to get your nomination renewed.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Guyz I have worked in noc 2171 for 6 months fromm 2009-2010 and after that i worked in noc 4011 for 4.5 years which is my primary noc on the basis of which i got sinp nomination and ita,plz suggest i have the reference letter of my primary noc 4011 but i dont have any reference letter for 6 months work for the old noc(I do have appointment letter,relieving letter and salary slips)
My question is will dese things work for the old noc or do i need to get reference letter with job duties as i dnt have any job duties for my old noc..plz suggest as i have heard cic rejects bcoz of reference letter issues.. :'(

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
sherlin62 said:
Guyz I have worked in noc 2171 for 6 months fromm 2009-2010 and after that i worked in noc 4011 for 4.5 years which is my primary noc on the basis of which i got sinp nomination and ita,plz suggest i have the reference letter of my primary noc 4011 but i dont have any reference letter for 6 months work for the old noc(I do have appointment letter,relieving letter and salary slips)
My question is will dese things work for the old noc or do i need to get reference letter with job duties as i dnt have any job duties for my old noc..plz suggest as i have heard cic rejects bcoz of reference letter issues.. :'(
You have nothing to worry about. Since you received 600 points from SINP on the basis of 4011, your 2171 experience is completely irrelevant at this point.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Guy! work experience letter has been a real nightmare for me. I am worried about my main duties included in the letter. In a very silly manner, I just mentioned the designing nature of electrical engineering and did not mention some of the most significant duties I have within the company I work for. Any suggestion on what to do? I have already ordered the first GCMS note and waiting for the result, guess I will get the report within 3 weeks. Any suggestions on what to do? Do I have to have my letter modified and raise a CSE?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fatemeh Njm said:
Guy! work experience letter has been a real nightmare for me. I am worried about my main duties included in the letter. In a very silly manner, I just menioned the designing nature of electrical engineering and did not mention some of the most significant duties I have within the company I work for. Any suggestion on what to do? I have already ordered the first GCMS note and waiting for the result, guess I will get the report whin 3 weeks. Any suggestions on what to do? Do I have to have my letter modified and raise a CSE?
It's recommended to have your reference letter in line with the NOC you choose listing as much main duties as possible. To validate, please drop a note to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca at the earliest to get your listed duties confirmed against selected NOC. List down your duties in mail body and ask for their recommendation. Post reply from NOC team (usually 1 business day), you can take appropriate action.

Good Luck!

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
ppahuja said:
It's recommended to have your reference letter in line with the NOC you choose listing as much main duties as possible. To validate, please drop a note to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca at the earliest to get your listed duties confirmed against selected NOC. List down your duties in mail body and ask for their recommendation. Post reply from NOC team (usually 1 business day), you can take appropriate action.

Good Luck!

Thank you, ppahuja, for the response. Yesterday I sent an email containing the details of the letter to NOC experts and I waiting for the response. Think they will respond on Monday or later.

My question is what will happen if I raise a CSE and renew the work experience letter? Do they get suspicious of my application or sth?

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
crbj said:
I wish I could join this forum earlier. Just got refusal today :(

I got nominated by Ontario (Human Capital Stream) in Nov 2015. Invited and submitted my application in the same month. After 6 months of waiting, I received the refusal message this afternoon.

They gave me two reasons. Both of them relate to my reference letters. I worked for two companies before. One for 4 months (Company A) and the other 14 months (Company B) by the time I submitted my application.

The first reason is that the reference letter of Company B doesn't demonstrate substantial number of main duties of NOC. I admitted this is my problem as the reference letter is too brief. I didn't pay any attention to this reference letter because I used the same one for my PNP application.

The second reason is that the reference letter of Company A doesn't demonstrate that I worked for 12 months. I don't understand this one. My total work experience was 18 months in total. Why do I have to work for 12 months at Company A?

I am in a tough situation right now. My PNP just expired 8 days ago. I will get 460 points at the end of next month. But I noticed recent draws require around 470 points.

My question is:
1. If I submit a CSE with a new reference letter from Company B, is it possible that my application will be reopened?
2. Can someone explain the second reason they gave me? Is it their fault? Or is it possible to appeal?

Thank you guys in advance!

Hi Dear crbj,

What did you do about your case? Did they reopen your application? I have the same worries about my work experience letter and I need your advice on this. :( :( :( :(

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fatemeh Njm said:
Thank you, ppahuja, for the response. Yesterday I sent an email containing the details of the letter to NOC experts and I waiting for the response. Think they will respond on Monday or later.

My question is what will happen if I raise a CSE and renew the work experience letter? Do they get suspicious of my application or sth?
IMO - There is not harm in raising CSE to renew work experience letter if you get a negative response from NOC experts. Make sure the revised reference letters you submit are vetted by NOC team for correct code.

If you want to play safe, you can wait till you get your GCMS (for confirmation) before you raise a CSE.

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi seniors,

I got extension from IRCC for FBI PCC submission. Now I have two upload buttons/fields in my PR application (old and new upload option).

I have received FBI PCC, and I will use new upload option to submit FBI PCC.

I have also received updated employment reference letter. I am creating a CSE to include this in my application.
Since CSE takes at least 15 days to take effect, I wan to use "old upload option for FBI PCC" to submit my employment reference letter (with a LOE).

Is that workable idea? Will it anger IRCC ? any issues with that ?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
siddhartha_gautama said:
Hi seniors,

I got extension from IRCC for FBI PCC submission. Now I have two upload buttons/fields in my PR application (old and new upload option).

I have received FBI PCC, and I will use new upload option to submit FBI PCC.

I have also received updated employment reference letter. I am creating a CSE to include this in my application.
Since CSE takes at least 15 days to take effect, I wan to use "old upload option for FBI PCC" to submit my employment reference letter (with a LOE).

Is that workable idea? Will it anger IRCC ? any issues with that ?
Any specific reason for new reference letter? I would think a CSE is the best way to go for a reference letter.

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Any specific reason for new reference letter? I would think a CSE is the best way to go for a reference letter.

It has more details about positions help, responsibilities and hours of work. I feared that earlier ref letter would be rejected.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
siddhartha_gautama said:
It has more details about positions help, responsibilities and hours of work. I feared that earlier ref letter would be rejected.
Use the FBI slots as recommended by IRCC. For reference letters have a look at your GCMS first and raise a CSE if required. Don't panic and jump the gun!