+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rakeshk007

Apr 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.
Hi Asivad,

Looking at your rejection post seems that POF are a major factor.

Timelines:-
ITA - Mar 27 for FSW
Applied - May 10
AOR May 10
Medicals Passed - May 15
Current ECAS Status - Application received, Medicals passed.
Current CIC status - eligibility review in progress, medicals passed

I haven't seen any change in my application for 3 months now. I have also provided a notarized letter from my parents in support of funds received and mentioned about the same in the LOE.
Not sure if that would suffice.

Anyway, all the best on your fresh application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
dh5689 said:
Hey guys i need help...i just got my supervisor LMIA 2 days ago ....but i found out i need at least one year skill experience to apply for EE..unfortunately i dot have any...any suggestion how will i apply for EE? Thanks in advance..pls help ..
You need to wait until you have at least one year of work experience. So unfortunately you cannot apply at this time.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.
I am so sorry to hear this.
I will pray for you. You have helped a lot of people over here selflessly you deserve it more than anyone.

Wish you all the very best for your new application and the CSE.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That statement will help but you will need to get 6 months average balance mentioned in that statement as well. CIC compares the 6 months average balance with the present account balance and if the difference is unreasonably large, you need to provided conclusive evidence that you haven't borrowed funds to showcase as POF. One such evidence is 6 months of bank transaction history.
Hello,
Is the bank responsible for calculating the average?

Thanks.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
EFK said:
NC-NOC-CNP-GD @ hrsdc-rhdcc .gc.ca

you can send them your title, education required and full job duties.. and request them to give the best NOC for this...they usually reply with correct NOC in a couple of working days.
I haven't heard anyone contact them. This is the first time I hear about this possibility.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. But eventually you are responsible for everything you submit to CIC.
Is it difficult to obtain averages?

I'm going to send 1- bank letter 2- account statements 3- gift letter

Anything else?

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
ounjal said:
Wouldn't give advice about LOEs or POFs if I were you, given you were rejected recently for precisely those reasons.

Nor would I take this guys advice either for other people seeking advice...
Fairly sure 99% of people on this forum would be more than happy to get his advice, that would include myself

wonderwombat

Jun 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ounjal said:
Wouldn't give advice about LOEs or POFs if I were you, given you were rejected recently for precisely those reasons.

I'd say that's exactly why he is one of the best qualified to answer those questions. Say you tried to get in a bar with a fake ID, but it didn't work, and then someone on the streets asks you if there's a chance they're going to let you in with a fake ID. I'd say that's the kind of advice you'd want to listen to.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Asivad,

It really tore my heart to see that your application was refused. Because of you many people on this forum have been able to successfully avoid critical errors and go on to get a PR. I wish you the best of luck with your new application. Are you considering a CSE? Both ways, I want you to know that we are all here by your side through thick and thin.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
ounjal said:

Show some respect before you belittle someone.

Asivad is a gem in this forum. I have never seen a guy like him who is so selfless and caring and who helps everyone in this forum. You think replying to everyone's queries is easy. Try doing his work for one day and then you will see.

He got rejected on a technicality. It can happen to anyone even you. So dont think that you are someone who is much better than him .

maddy1313

Jul 23, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
That statement will help but you will need to get 6 months average balance mentioned in that statement as well. CIC compares the 6 months average balance with the present account balance and if the difference is unreasonably large, you need to provided conclusive evidence that you haven't borrowed funds to showcase as POF. One such evidence is 6 months of bank transaction history.
Thanks for replying asivad anac
appreciate that

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalv said:
Show some respect before you belittle someone.

Asivad is a gem in this forum. I have never seen a guy like him who is so selfless and caring and who helps everyone in this forum. You think replying to everyone's queries is easy. Try doing his work for one day and then you will see.

He got rejected on a technicality. It can happen to anyone even you. So dont think that you are someone who is much better than him .
Isn't that guy one of our trolls? No need to respond. Asivad has proven his/her value over and and over again, and we all know s/he did not deserve that rejection. One of the least controllable aspects of this whole thing is who you get as a VO, and how much of a nit-picking bureaucrat they are. That's why some applications get rejected and others get asked for additional documentation for the exact same issue.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
dobes said:
Isn't that guy one of our trolls? No need to respond. Asivad has proven his/her value over and and over again, and we all know s/he did not deserve that rejection. One of the least controllable aspects of this whole thing is who you get as a VO, and how much of a nit-picking bureaucrat they are. That's why some applications get rejected and others get asked for additional documentation for the exact same issue.
Yes I'm positive Asivad becomes successful in his second application :)