Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
EFK said:
Michal,

I suggest to email the NOC dept and get your NOC in writing from them.. I am planning to add that email somewhere in additional documents or something to be 100% sure..
What do u mean by NOC dept.? I was not aware there is a "NOC department". :-X

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
My sincere sympathy for your case Asavid. :'(
But after reading your case. i went back to check my proof of fund. For the past 6months it was above the required $12000( for single applicant, FSW) but above that $12000, i had some heavy fluctuations that include paying school fees, selling my car etc.
should that be a case for concern? as i never went below $12000 but above it was a lot of turbulent fluctuation in transactions. (balance going up and down)?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
What do u mean by NOC dept.? I was not aware there is a "NOC department". :-X
NC-NOC-CNP-GD @ hrsdc-rhdcc .gc.ca

you can send them your title, education required and full job duties.. and request them to give the best NOC for this...they usually reply with correct NOC in a couple of working days.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Michal said:
On a separate note. I am wondering if anybody has had any issues with CIC saying - wrong NOC code and rejecting the application? I mean we are all doing our best to find the best NOC here, but rarely it is 1 to 1 match. For instance I am a lawyer by profession, some of my positions were called junior lawyer, legal officer but in fact I would not provide any legal advice, but I was an anti-corruption and antifraud consultant (hence I chose NOC 1122 instead of any paralegal/legal NOC).
We got PPR despite using a different NOC in ITA and in application. We wrote a simple letter explaining why.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
EFK said:
NC-NOC-CNP-GD @ hrsdc-rhdcc .gc.ca

you can send them your title, education required and full job duties.. and request them to give the best NOC for this...they usually reply with correct NOC in a couple of working days.
thanks
kateg said:
We got PPR despite using a different NOC in ITA and in application. We wrote a simple letter explaining why.
What do u mean different NOC in ITA and in application?

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Michal said:
thanksWhat do u mean different NOC in ITA and in application?
Before you get the ITA, you fill out your profile. We put the Biologist NOC in that profile (as all jobs involved tasks from Biologist).

When we went back and looked, we found another NOC that was more appropriate for some of the work. So, the application we submitted had a different NOC. We included an explanation, and asked the agent to process it as he saw appropriate.

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Quick questions fellas -

Would it be okay if my experience letter says Full time and Permanent in lieu of "number of hours worked in a week". Unfortunately, few of my ex-employers dont follow that format and are reluctant on adding this info in the letter.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
satya.mnf said:
Quick questions fellas -

Would it be okay if my experience letter says Full time and Permanent in lieu of "number of hours worked in a week". Unfortunately, few of my ex-employers dont follow that format and are reluctant on adding this info in the letter.
that should be fine, give a letter of explanation with a copy of your 6 months timesheet that shows the number of hours worked per week.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaki100 said:
My sincere sympathy for your case Asavid. :'(
But after reading your case. i went back to check my proof of fund. For the past 6months it was above the required $12000( for single applicant, FSW) but above that $12000, i had some heavy fluctuations that include paying school fees, selling my car etc.
should that be a case for concern? as i never went below $12000 but above it was a lot of turbulent fluctuation in transactions. (balance going up and down)?
That shouldn't be a problem.

maddy1313

Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad anac, i am so sorry to hear that
i have been following the forums and you are like the person everyone looks upto whenever they need any help
you have everybody's good wishes, dont worry bro you will get the ITA very very soon.

if we submit only the bank statement that we got just couple of days before submitting our EE application(which shows our balance till that date in the accounts), is that enough for POF or do we need to submit last 6 months of history of bank account?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

Dear Asivad Anac,

I am really sorry to hear. Your support and guidance helps many of us in this forum. I have not expected such a kind of response from CIC. However, Please be patience. I am praying for you to re-open your application and wish you all the best for new ITA. You will get what you expect. Be happy

Take care..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddy1313 said:
Hi Asivad anac, i am so sorry to hear that
i have been following the forums and you are like the person everyone looks upto whenever they need any help
you have everybody's good wishes, dont worry bro you will get the ITA very very soon.

if we submit only the bank statement that we got just couple of days before submitting our EE application(which shows our balance till that date in the accounts), is that enough for POF or do we need to submit last 6 months of history of bank account?
That statement will help but you will need to get 6 months average balance mentioned in that statement as well. CIC compares the 6 months average balance with the present account balance and if the difference is unreasonably large, you need to provided conclusive evidence that you haven't borrowed funds to showcase as POF. One such evidence is 6 months of bank transaction history.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys i need help...i just got my supervisor LMIA 2 days ago ....but i found out i need at least one year skill experience to apply for EE..unfortunately i dot have any...any suggestion how will i apply for EE? Thanks in advance..pls help ..

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
after 1 year...all ppl who applied...they all waited for 1 year in noc O.A Or B...so you need to wait too...best of luck.

Amy2Canada

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I am shocked to know about the rejection on basis of POF :(

Wish you all the very best and I am confident that you will make it through in the next attempt.

Regards,
Amy