+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
uncle_smile said:
yeah, that's too much, but all that hype after an ITA made me want to buy a new vehicle, I am laughing at myself now...keep it real

I checked my employment letter, it indicates my job is permanent with my duty and pay etc., I'll wait for that damn letter

Thanks for your patience and this little conversation, as I said, I will bring up all their reasons to this forum, and let's see how interesting it goes!
No worries brother, I am in the same boat bcpnp and 1 yr exp under NOC B

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
No worries brother, I am in the same boat bcpnp and 1 yr exp under NOC B
You still have control over your application, check and call CIC once you find something going against your application.

Good Luck

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
sam_172452 said:
Yes, that's a good idea.

I got promoted this month as well and thought I will also send a CSE.

Btw, please keep us posted on what CIC reply to your CSE. I sent a few extra documents to CIC last week and was surprised to get a positive reply in just 3 business days!
really they replied in 3 business day ? what did they say?

bussim

Feb 12, 2015
ETE said:
Sorry about your rejection, but can you please share your timeline? How long did it take before you got this letter?
i plied on 27th of march and i received this on last monday

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would it be an issue if the reference letter is not dated. ? For non lmia candidates

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
Would it be an issue if the reference letter is not dated. ? For non lmia candidates
Yes. For past employment, it should be dated after you left the job. For current employment, it should be dated as close to post ITA submissions as possible.

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess I ll have it rewritten n dated n send dem a CSE tomorrow. Would that be a good idea?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
I guess I ll have it rewritten n dated n send dem a CSE tomorrow. Would that be a good idea?
Yes. Can't hurt to do that. An undated reference letter might not directly lead to a rejection but it does raise concerns.

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But the one i sent doesnt have a date on it. What do you suggest should be done ? It has all the info just not a date when its signed.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
But the one i sent doesnt have a date on it. What do you suggest should be done ? It has all the info just not a date when its signed.
If there is no date along with the signature, that's probably fine. Is it dated anywhere at all? Else, it is definitely prudent to get a reference letter which is dated and send it out along with a CSE explaining this miss.

soccerdude84

Jul 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Format isn't as important as the content. Make sure all of the following is included and that should be enough.

It should be an official document printed on company letterhead

Include the applicant's name, the company's contact information [address, telephone number and e-mail address]

Include the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company

Indicate all positions held while employed at the company

Include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.
Hi Asivad,

I just realized the job reference letter from my company I had submitted before has all the above mentioned details except:
1) Number of work hours per week
2) Annual salary plus benefits

Keeping in mind this was the letter i submitted in stage 1 of entering the pool application as well as the letter i had submitted last time when i got rejected for not providing a police clearance from Australia which means they are keeping my documents for 60 days in case i apply again, is it okay if i change this letter now and add the above 2 points? or i cant change it anymore and maybe issue an additional supporting letter?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soccerdude84 said:
Hi Asivad,

I just realized the job reference letter from my company I had submitted before has all the above mentioned details except:
1) Number of work hours per week
2) Annual salary plus benefits

Keeping in mind this was the letter i submitted in stage 1 of entering the pool application as well as the letter i had submitted last time when i got rejected for not providing a police clearance from Australia which means they are keeping my documents for 60 days in case i apply again, is it okay if i change this letter now and add the above 2 points? or i cant change it anymore and maybe issue an additional supporting letter?
Working hours/week becomes a big concern only when you have very little experience and every hour starts counting towards eligibility. So I wouldn't be too worried about that if you have 3-4 years of experience or more and if your reference letter mentions that your job is full time in nature. Similarly salary details add a touch of authenticity to the experience and their absence wouldn't be a cause for concern if you have sufficient experience.

Recommend that you keep the revised letters ready with these details included and send them in only if your application is declined on these grounds.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. For past employment, it should be dated after you left the job. For current employment, it should be dated as close to post ITA submissions as possible.
Hi Asivad,

I had my current employment reference letter dated in the month of June 2015 and I received ITA on 11 July 2015. Is this a problem ?

Thanks
Silvi