+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
farnaws said:
What do you mean by he applied when the rule was old? by application mean his EE profile opening or submitting application after getting ITA?

For an example, my PCC will have 90 days at 25th this month. I opened my EE profile before before April, 23rd, I got my first ITA somewhere in April, but had to decline that, Now the new ITA I got in jusr 2 weeks ago, so if I apply before 25th if this month I am safe for 90 day rule, if not then I guess thats also good because I am applying after Alril 23rd rule change...

Please clarify.
PR application after ITA.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
ROE is either In Progress, Failed or Passed. Unfortunately, in your case they have probably found you ineligible for some reason.
Thanks for your reply, I know the 3 status.
so eligibility failed has nothing to do with missing document( PCC IELTS ECA etc.)?
That's my real question!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uncle_smile said:
so eligibility failed has nothing to do with missing document( PCC IELTS ECA etc.)?
That's my real question!
ROE has to do with program eligibility - FSW/CEC/FST. PCC wouldn't matter but IELTS, ECA, work reference letters, POF, adaptability are all factors at work here.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
uncle_smile said:
That's my real question!
Now this is different...What do they mean by eligibility fail....I know they access pnp candidates with CEC criteria. If CEC is not met then they shift to FSW criteria

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
uncle_smile said:
I have "review of eligibility: failed" in my MYCIC, and I am still waiting for an official letter.

And I am wondering,
and I only wish to know if an incomplete application would have this status appeared?
Or this failed eligibility means something else?

Please share your experience and knowledge.
Hi,

What does your ECAS say?

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
bussim said:
here is the reply from goverment
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has reviewed your application for permanent
residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificates
Police certificate from India for your spouse was issued before submission of the application. It
is not up to date.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not
identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Refund of fees
As we are rejecting your application, CIC will refund the fees that you have paid. This includes a
refund of the processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if you have already paid
this fee.
Job Seeker account
Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your
Express Entry profile number is no longer valid.
If you registered for the Government of Canada's Job Bank, you should deactivate or remove
your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website. You should also remove any references
that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
New Express Entry profile
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry
profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you
must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
Documents where validity is important are:
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your
MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to
submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get
directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Sorry about your rejection, but can you please share your timeline? How long did it take before you got this letter?

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
uncle_smile said:
I put ECAS info in my signature
Sorry i didn't see it earlier. Anyway, do you have an idea why you will be ineligible? Did you submit all docs? There should be some kind of explanation.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
Now this is different...What do they mean by eligibility fail....I know they access pnp candidates with CEC criteria. If CEC is not met then they shift to FSW criteria
It's great that they shifting programs, but at the time of ITA, I only met CEC and PNP as they are MEC (Minimum Entry Criteria).

So, as Asivad Anac commented, PCC is not main concern, I can only guess my employment letter screwed up! I don't know about ECA, cause I didn't claim points for my overseas bachelor degree, I claimed points for my 3 year Canadian diploma, but I did indicate that period in my 10 year history section! Medical passed, so another green light. Overseas working experience lasted about 6 months, can't claim points but indicated in 10 year history section, I am not that concerned, and I claimed points for my 1 year Canadian experience, 3 months of A type plus 9 months of O type, now this could be the problem cause now I have 2 screwed up employment letter to concern. POF, could be major headache, parents sent me some fund and I kept in different banks at almost equal amount, after POFs are produced and application submitted , I relocated all fund to 1 bank only, left another bank almost empty, if CiC do check with both banks, they probably thinking I am spending way more than I make, I guess this red-flagged my adaptability! IELTS, I had the updated on my profile, and they never requested, so, I am concerned but have no reason for concerning it as well!

My official refusal letter is yet to come, just try to make some guesses here, once my GCMS NOTES become available, I will bring up their reasons!
Please comment on my thoughts! Critics welcomed!

P.S. Provincial Nomination really doesn't guarantee you PR, score high doesn't mean win big!
Play with limit, guys!

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
uncle_smile said:
It's great that they shifting programs, but at the time of ITA, I only met CEC and PNP as they are MEC (Minimum Entry Criteria).

So, as Asivad Anac commented, PCC is not main concern, I can only guess my employment letter screwed up! I don't know about ECA, cause I didn't claim points for my overseas bachelor degree, I claimed points for my 3 year Canadian diploma, but I did indicate that period in my 10 year history section! Medical passed, so another green light. Overseas working experience lasted about 6 months, can't claim points but indicated in 10 year history section, I am not that concerned, and I claimed points for my 1 year Canadian experience, 3 months of A type plus 9 months of O type, now this could be the problem cause now I have 2 screwed up employment letter to concern. POF, could be major headache, parents sent me some fund and I kept in different banks at almost equal amount, after POFs are produced and application submitted , I relocated all fund to 1 bank only, left another bank almost empty, if CiC do check with both banks, they probably thinking I am spending way more than I make, I guess this red-flagged my adaptability! IELTS, I had the updated on my profile, and they never requested, so, I am concerned but have no reason for concerning it as well!

My official refusal letter is yet to come, just try to make some guesses here, once my GCMS NOTES become available, I will bring up their reasons!
Please comment on my thoughts! Critics welcomed!

P.S. Provincial Nomination really doesn't guarantee you PR, score high doesn't mean win big!
Play with limit, guys!
1. Never claimed points for foreign education So ECA will surely not an issue.
2. Medical passed- all good
3. POF is not mandatory condition for CEC applicants. Just need to show what you have. So that also might not be the reason.
4.IELTS you said that you have mentioned in your profile , so atlease they should have requested it.
5. Employment letter is only concern according to me. Was your both the jobs under same employer?

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
1. Never claimed points for foreign education So ECA will surely not an issue.
2. Medical passed- all good
3. POF is not mandatory condition for CEC applicants. Just need to show what you have. So that also might not be the reason.
4.IELTS you said that you have mentioned in your profile , so atlease they should have requested it.
5. Employment letter is only concern according to me. Was your both the jobs under same employer?
Thanks for your reply

1. Agreed
2. Can't Disagree
3. my 1st POF was like 20+pages, 2nd was 10+pages, and I emailed branch manager CIC's requirement for them to prepare accordingly
4. CIC did not request my IELTS, I've recieved schedual 4& 4A since I am Provincial Nominee, and I agree it's better to be requested
5. same employer, throughout the period of PNP and EE application

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
uncle_smile said:
Thanks for your reply

1. Agreed
2. Can't Disagree
3. my 1st POF was like 20+pages, 2nd was 10+pages, and I emailed branch manager CIC's requirement for them to prepare accordingly
4. CIC did not request my IELTS, I've recieved schedual 4& 4A since I am Provincial Nominee, and I agree it's better to be requested
5. same employer, throughout the period of PNP and EE application
Regarding POF did you show $12000 or less? I really dont CEC requires POF condition ( someone if the forum confirmed it with CIC earlier)

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
Regarding POF did you show $12000 or less? I really dont CEC requires POF condition ( someone if the forum confirmed it with CIC earlier)
it was close to $40K, no investment, pure accessible fund. and POF was listed on the checklist after ITA

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
uncle_smile said:
it was close to $40K, no investment, pure accessible fund. and POF was listed on the checklist after ITA
I know its listed but CIC told one of the members that UNDER CEC you just need to show what you have. Also, you have shown a big amount and may they must be thinking about this.

Secondly, I dont there is a problem in your job letter. You are having 1 year of skilled experience .

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
I know its listed but CIC told one of the members that UNDER CEC you just need to show what you have. Also, you have shown a big amount and may they must be thinking about this.

Secondly, I dont there is a problem in your job letter. You are having 1 year of skilled experience .
yeah, that's too much, but all that hype after an ITA made me want to buy a new vehicle, I am laughing at myself now...keep it real

I checked my employment letter, it indicates my job is permanent with my duty and pay etc., I'll wait for that damn letter

Thanks for your patience and this little conversation, as I said, I will bring up all their reasons to this forum, and let's see how interesting it goes!