Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
wenfeizh said:
Thanks for your reply!
How do I know if I claimed points for my foreign Bachelor or not? When I created my EE profile, I put down both my Canadian master degree and my foreign bachelor, and I said "NO" to ECA in Education History. I believe the points I got are for my Masters.
ECA is not required if you have Canadian Masters.
You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to attach your Bachelor certificate and transcript along with your application.
There is no harm in providing authentic documents those you missed while applying.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
ECA is not required if you have Canadian Masters.
You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to attach your Bachelor certificate and transcript along with your application.
There is no harm in providing authentic documents those you missed while applying.

Thanks for your reply again!

But my problem is I don't have my foreign BA transcript to upload. I only have BA degree with certified English translation. (together with my Master degree and transcripts)

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
wenfeizh said:
Thanks for your reply again!

But my problem is I don't have my foreign BA transcript to upload. I only have BA degree with certified English translation. (together with my Master degree and transcripts)
I think you should be ok. @aj355 managed to get his PR without doing an ECA for his bachelors but did an ECA for his US masters. See this thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-with-masters-degree-should-i-get-my-bachelors-degree-evaluated-by-wes-t243561.15.html

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deadbird said:
I think you should be ok. @aj355 managed to get his PR without doing an ECA for his bachelors but did an ECA for his US masters. See this thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-with-masters-degree-should-i-get-my-bachelors-degree-evaluated-by-wes-t243561.15.html
Thanks for sharing this post. Actually I have done an extensive research on the forum regarding this question and I noticed that it was raised by many people before (which I was able to obtain lots useful information as I always have from there).

But now my only concern is, if not having my Bachelor transcripts would affect my application and have it rejected as incomplete.

I feel like I am being extra paranoid but I just don't wanna have any regrets at a later stage.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
wenfeizh said:
Thanks for sharing this post. Actually I have done an extensive research on the forum regarding this question and I noticed that it was raised by many people before (which I was able to obtain lots useful information as I always have from there).

But now my only concern is, if not having my Bachelor transcripts would affect my application and have it rejected as incomplete.

I feel like I am being extra paranoid but I just don't wanna have any regrets at a later stage.
I've seen people being rejected as incomplete documents reason, because they didn't provide original documents but just English translation. Don't shoot the messenger :)

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
johnny123 said:
I've seen people being rejected as incomplete documents reason, because they didn't provide original documents but just English translation. Don't shoot the messenger :)
You definitely need to provide the original documents along with the translation by a certified translator.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:

If you have a Canadian masters, then your bachelors degree becomes irrelevant.

You only need to chose masters in your EE profile and attach the required docs for your masters degree in the eAPR. Nothing for your bachelors.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
xlnzee said:

You only need to chose masters in your EE profile and attach the required docs for your masters degree in the eAPR. Nothing for your bachelors.
Yup. Sorry I missed the part of your Canadian Masters. However, as a general rule, if you are sending any translated document, you also need to provide the original document.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
wenfeizh said:

BA diploma should suffice. The diploma/certificate is mandatory. Transcripts are optional - the text on IRCC's website states "if available". But I don't know if not including anything about the bachelor's will be a problem if you have a master's. I think some people have been successful by providing master's documents only.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
GoHaPPyCaN said:
Hi Ertugru,

I'd say there is a risk to be rejected at any stage, but more time goes by, less are the risks. Hope for the best !
Thanks GoHaPPyCaN :)

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xlnzee said:

you saying I should delete my Bachelor in EE profile under Education History?

But when I created my EE profile, I put down both degrees. If I delete now, I feel like i am trying to "hide" stuff.

Maybe I can just leave both my master and bachelor there as it is. But upload nothing for my foreign Bachelor? (I have everything I need for my Canadian Master degree)

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:

But when I created my EE profile, I put down both degrees. If I delete now, I feel like i am trying to "hide" stuff.

Maybe I can just leave both my master and bachelor there as it is. But upload nothing for my foreign Bachelor? (I have everything I need for my Canadian Master degree)
You should upload following for eApr:
A single pdf document with Master's Certificate + Master's Transcript (All of them) + Bachelor's certificate + Bachelor's Transcripts (All of them). If Bachelor's need to be translated, then translated copies of degree + transcript along with original.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Yes. This seems to be the safest strategy. I did this for my eApr too (plus all ECA). My GCMS notes show that I have eligibility met and education credentials verified, so I believe these documents should be sufficient.

rajibsam said:
A single pdf document with Master's Certificate + Master's Transcript (All of them) + Bachelor's certificate + Bachelor's Transcripts (All of them). If Bachelor's need to be translated, then translated copies of degree + transcript along with original.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajibsam said:
my problem is i don't have my bachelor transcripts

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:

Overthinking.

Bachelors degree is irrelevant to your points (hence your ITA) as you have a Canadian Masters degree. Whether you retain the Bachelors degree or remove it from your profile is of no interest to the officer assessing your application as you don't get any points for your Bachelors degree so they aren't looking for the presence (or absence) of your Bachelors degree while assessing your application.

This discussion would be relevant ONLY if you had a postgraduate degree/diploma/certificate along with your Bachelors because, in that case, your Bachelors gets you the points under the '2 or more...' section. The fact that you have Canadian Masters degree completely negates the need to include your secondary, higher secondary and/or Bachelors credentials as part of your application. Period.

If you retain the Bachelors degree and provide ECA (or not), translations (or not), transcripts (or not) makes no difference to your PR application.
If you remove the Bachelors degree, the question doesn't arise in the first place.