+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Che_Pal

Mar 7, 2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
It is a city and the federal capital of Pakistan. CIC has its visa office here in this city :)
Dear Murtaza,

One more question, is EDE-Family the correct medical type for FSWP PR application, I have seen lots of debates about that. Mine and my family's is EDE-Family. Moreover, one employee reference letter out of 5 doesn't include duties and responsibilities, is that enough reason to reject the application. This letter represents 2 years of experience out of 11.

Thanks a lot.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Che_Pal said:
Dear Murtaza,

One more question, is EDE-Family the correct medical type for FSWP PR application, I have seen lots of debates about that. Mine and my family's is EDE-Family. Moreover, one employee reference letter out of 5 doesn't include duties and responsibilities, is that enough reason to reject the application. This letter represents 2 years of experience out of 11.

Thanks a lot.
Dear friend,

I myself is confused between EDE and NON EDE medical, however i can confirm that I am single PNP applicant and I submitted a NON-EDE medical which is now passed :)

Well out of 5 experience letters if 1 doesn't has JDs it wont be an issue what you can do is attached a letter of explanation with that single experience letter and write JD on that yourself along with the reason why you were not able to gain desired experience letter :)

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hi guys!

I've seen some threads saying that IRCC rejects federal skilled worker applications due to NOC mismatch? If so, in order to avoid it, do you guys think it is a good idea to attach emails received from noc@workincanada.ca, which recommend relevant NOC code for each employment?

Best

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Virab555 said:
Hi guys!

I've seen some threads saying that IRCC rejects federal skilled worker applications due to NOC mismatch? If so, in order to avoid it, do you guys think it is a good idea to attach emails received from noc@workincanada.ca, which recommend relevant NOC code for each employment?

Best
yeah it is a good idea :)

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi friends,
Whenever i send reference letters to NOC unit (NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca), i am getting below answer. May i know how i can share my job responsbility with them:

For reasons of security and privacy we are unable to open attachments therefore we ask that you do not send us any documentation electronically, such as resumés and job descriptions or any hyperlinks.
Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit

Employment and Social Development Canada

Gatineau, QC, Canadaonsiblities

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
abdulqayyum said:
Hi friends,
Whenever i send reference letters to NOC unit (NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca), i am getting below answer. May i know how i can share my job responsbility with them:

For reasons of security and privacy we are unable to open attachments therefore we ask that you do not send us any documentation electronically, such as resumés and job descriptions or any hyperlinks.
Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

don't send attachments, send the contents in the mail body

The NOC Unit

Employment and Social Development Canada

Gatineau, QC, Canadaonsiblities

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi,

Do u guys know how CIC inform about refusal? Is it through email or my cic update? Also is there any specific pattern like in most of the cases if your application is approved the its first update in my cic, then ghost email followed by ppr.
Do people who get refusal also get a ghost email before refusal letter?

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaindia44 said:
Hi,

Do u guys know how CIC inform about refusal? Is it through email or my cic update? Also is there any specific pattern like in most of the cases if your application is approved the its first update in my cic, then ghost email followed by ppr.
Do people who get refusal also get a ghost email before refusal letter?
Well i dont think ghost email is the sign of anything they can reject or approve the application. as per my experience with the ghost email it is the sign of some one going in to your profile to check something from your app it automatically sends an email.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hey guys,

After getting AOR from CIC for my PR application, i have applied for passport renewal as current passport is expiring in next few months. The new passport will take 7-10 days to reach me.

Till thn, i want to update CIC that my passport has been cancelled because of renewal and i will share a copy of new passport the moment it is delivered to me.

I want to know the process to update CIC. Is CSE the way froward. If yes, thn i am a bit confused for 'Enquiry - type of application'. Should i mention Express Entry or Overseas Permanent Residence- Federal Skilled Worker Class. I believe the application has changed to Permanent residence from Express Entry after sending the application to CIC.

Gooner

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
I have a quick question regarding that "continuous" condition in the work experience requirement:

My full time (45hrs/week) work experience is
25 September 2011 - 12 August 2012
17 June 2014 - Now

I had to take 2 years off to study my masters abroad.

1- Does the first period qualify as a full year even though it wasn't a complete 365 days?
2- Does the above mentioned dates mean that I have an overall 3 years of work experience, or does that 2 year gap affect my experience?

Thanks boys

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hey guys,

After getting AOR from CIC for my PR application, i have applied for passport renewal as current passport is expiring in next few months. The new passport will take 7-10 days to reach me.

Till thn, i want to update CIC that my passport has been cancelled because of renewal and i will share a copy of new passport the moment it is delivered to me.

I want to know the process to update CIC. Is CSE the way froward. If yes, thn i am a bit confused for 'Enquiry - type of application'. Should i mention Express Entry or Overseas Permanent Residence- Federal Skilled Worker Class. I believe the application has changed to Permanent residence from Express Entry after sending the application to CIC.
Asking the same question on three threads isn't required...One thread is enough.

Also this isn't the right thread for your question...Anyway answered in another thread.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gooner said:
I have a quick question regarding that "continuous" condition in the work experience requirement:

17 June 2014 - Now

1- Does the first period qualify as a full year even though it wasn't a complete 365 days?

No its not considered one year. working hours and number of days are two separate conditions, and both must met!!

2- Does the above mentioned dates mean that I have an overall 3 years of work experience, or does that 2 year gap affect my experience?

your actual experience is since june 2014 to june 2015.

Thanks boys

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Asking the same question on three threads isn't required...One thread is enough.

Also this isn't the right thread for your question...Anyway answered in another thread.
Its always better to have different opinions on queries. All forums have members at different stage of application and hence its better to take a collective reply. Reasons for rejection is the most important thread as most of the members have already completed thr process and are best individuals to reply.

Please excuse and ignore if this bothers you.

Gooner

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
Can.ott said:

17 June 2014 - Now

No its not considered one year. working hours and number of days are two separate conditions, and both must met!!

your actual experience is since june 2014 to june 2015.

Thanks boys
Thank you Can.ott for your reply.

Are you saying that I should start counting my actual experience from June 2014 because of the 2 year gap or because the first period were not 365 days?