+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kmagnusc said:
I'm back again with another update on my version of the eMedical issues. I received this e-mail from my panel physician today:

The Health Branch has responded stating "The Medical staff modified both applicants assessment to reflect a Permanent Residency application".
Hopefully this will allow you to resume your application process with CIC.

So it seems it has been fixed, hopefully? However, this does not un-cancel my application and I still must start again. I did submit a CSE the day the rejection happened, demanding (politely) that they review because I believe the application was rejected in error. We'll see if I ever get a response...

At this time I am waiting to re-apply because I had applied for a provincial nomination before receive my ITA, and I am due to get a response in a couple of weeks. So I figure, why not wait and finish that process and go through PN category rather than CEC. We'll see... u
I managed to get my doctor to send a letter to global health central visa office in london. I hope our problem will be fixed as well.

So even if it gets fixed CIC will not reopen our aplications?

In the meanwhile I created another profile and got intrest letter from ontario so i will probably go that way. My birth day is comming up and with 5 points lower I might not get regular ITA.

ps. Did CIC refund you your fees? I am still waiting for a refund and its been almost 3 weeks now

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
yelena said:
I managed to get my doctor to send a letter to global health central visa office in london. I hope our problem will be fixed as well.

So even if it gets fixed CIC will not reopen our aplications?

In the meanwhile I created another profile and got intrest letter from ontario so i will probably go that way. My birth day is comming up and with 5 points lower I might not get regular ITA.

ps. Did CIC refund you your fees? I am still waiting for a refund and its been almost 3 weeks now
Good job with the letter to health central office. That should help. I guess it all depends on the VO, if they reopen the case.
I also created another profile as my mysteriously rejected case (no reason at all) has not changed its status for two weeks now.

For the ontario - what NOC are you? I was hoping to receive letter from them, but no luck. My wife received letter from NB though, which is not bad also. Always another route to take.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Good job with the letter to health central office. That should help. I guess it all depends on the VO, if they reopen the case.
I also created another profile as my mysteriously rejected case (no reason at all) has not changed its status for two weeks now.

For the ontario - what NOC are you? I was hoping to receive letter from them, but no luck. My wife received letter from NB though, which is not bad also. Always another route to take.
my noc is 1241 - administrative assistant. I had a profile before, but didn't recive interest letter from them., so I suspect this is random., another reason why I am hesitant to go that way., I can't waste any more money if they decide my NOC is not needed in ontarion :(

I still didn't get my fees refunded.. my application was canceled on the 17 th., does it usualy take that long??

I am really thinking about Ontario., and generaly PNP's. I am under the expresion that CIC handles PNP's differently, and even those with LMIA'a, that us that have nither. what do you think? Especially with canada's situation now ( labor market, oil prices, economy), I think they will try to reject as many people as thay can - excluding the ones that have nominations or arranged employment.
what are you thoughts on the issue?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
yelena said:
my noc is 1241 - administrative assistant. I had a profile before, but didn't recive interest letter from them., so I suspect this is random., another reason why I am hesitant to go that way., I can't waste any more money if they decide my NOC is not needed in ontarion :(

I still didn't get my fees refunded.. my application was canceled on the 17 th., does it usualy take that long??From what i've heard, it takes at least a month to get the refund.

I am really thinking about Ontario., and generaly PNP's. I am under the expresion that CIC handles PNP's differently, and even those with LMIA'a, that us that have nither. what do you think? Especially with canada's situation now ( labor market, oil prices, economy), I think they will try to reject as many people as they can - excluding the ones that have nominations or arranged employment. As many as they can? I doubt it. Note that this is "rejection" with full refund that we are talking about. Why would they send out ITA, spend time and labor on checking the documents, then reject people and and refund them? Doesnt make sense at all. EE is a new thing, and they are figuring things out and they make mistakes in the process, while trying to speed things up and living up to their own promise of 6 month's processing time.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
yelena said:

I still didn't get my fees refunded.. my application was canceled on the 17 th., does it usualy take that long??

I am really thinking about Ontario., and generaly PNP's. I am under the expresion that CIC handles PNP's differently, and even those with LMIA'a, that us that have nither. what do you think? Especially with canada's situation now ( labor market, oil prices, economy), I think they will try to reject as many people as thay can - excluding the ones that have nominations or arranged employment.
My application got rejected on the 2nd of July, more than 2 months ago. I have re-applied since then, payed the fees for the second time. Never received a refund for the first application though, still waiting...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nat29 said:
My application got rejected on the 2nd of July, more than 2 months ago. I have re-applied since then, payed the fees for the second time. Never received a refund for the first application though, still waiting...
lol this might answer Miumiu's question, as to why they would reject as many aplicants as possible hehe

they don't send out refunds very quickly, and to a smart investor, two months of interests in the right investments and places, might be a weel enough reason to hold onto fees, return them in the paid amount and keep the interests and profit to themselvs. just saying 8)

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
yelena said:
lol this might answer Miumiu's question, as to why they would reject as many aplicants as possible hehe

they don't send out refunds very quickly, and to a smart investor, two months of interests in the right investments and places, might be a weel enough reason to hold onto fees, return them in the paid amount and keep the interests and profit to themselvs. just saying 8)
As a statutory government agency, CIC cannot place any fees that it receives in any interest bearing account. All money is placed in non-inetrest bearing current accounts. The delay is due to bureaucratic process as it involves money and they need to make sure that it goes to the right person.

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
Hi everyone. I just found out that the bank statements I had attached to my application contain everything that is requested of them but one thing: they are complete statements for six months and not the average figures for the same period. Has anyone been rejected on these grounds?

On a side note, one of the close relatives I was asked to mention in my application has passed away recently. Do you think I should notify CIC about this via a Case Specific Enquiry?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salseiro said:
Hi everyone. I just found out that the bank statements I had attached to my application contain everything that is requested of them but one thing: they are complete statements for six months and not the average figures for the same period. Has anyone been rejected on these grounds?

On a side note, one of the close relatives I was asked to mention in my application has passed away recently. Do you think I should notify CIC about this via a Case Specific Enquiry?
6 months statement is enough for them to calculate the average. It shouldn't be a problem.

Is the relative living in Canada? Were you claiming points for having a relative in Canada?

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
sam_172452 said:
6 months statement is enough for them to calculate the average. It shouldn't be a problem.

Is the relative living in Canada? Were you claiming points for having a relative in Canada?
The relative was a Canadian citizen, but he was residing outside Canada when I applied, so I could not and did not claim any points for that.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salseiro said:
The relative was a Canadian citizen, but he was residing outside Canada when I applied, so I could not and did not claim any points for that.
Then no need to mention it. Sorry for your loss, though.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Cannot be reopened as they won't accept any further evidence now even if it is not 'new' evidence but just a bunch of supporting documents that validate my earlier assertion. It's arbitrary - another officer might have requested for additional documents. Waiting for an ITA now.
Thats tough luck mate. I too got a similar reply. Hopefully, you will be selected in the next ITA. Good luck.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
yelena said:

Very good point, Yelena! Never thought about it from that perspective! ;D ;D ;D

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

Yelena, good to see you are back in the race, and not giving up on your Canadian dream. Good luck with your application this time around

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:
Yelena, good to see you are back in the race, and not giving up on your Canadian dream. Good luck with your application this time around

I haven't decided wether to go thru ontario yet. I am wating to see if I have any feedback on my medical issue. if this doesn't get resolved, I will have the same problem again, so there is no point in applying again.

Anyway., I am not ready to quit just yet., but will definitely try to get more options than this one. giving the whole Europe situation at the moment, I still think getting the h.. out of here might be a good idea.