+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reached Toronto -5th May

twenty

May 16, 2010
Re: Reached Toronto -5th May- Got Job 13th May

ankit_20 said:
Guys good news is that I got a job offer today

It is in my field, same designation where i left in India. This is a permanent job
Today is 6th working day after I landed

I also had another interview today in my field, same designation, again permanent job
I have another one on Monday, this is a contract job but same field and same designation.

This may not be average time to find jobs in Canada but as I have been saying since I landed that IT job market is good and if u have good communication and soft skills and prepare for interview well, it is not hard to find job
hi ankit m what program did you used to migrate ? how much did you score can u email me angelface_ simone @ yahoo.com

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011

ankit_20 said:

It is in my field, same designation where i left in India. This is a permanent job

I also had another interview today in my field, same designation, again permanent job
I have another one on Monday, this is a contract job but same field and same designation.

This may not be average time to find jobs in Canada but as I have been saying since I landed that IT job market is good and if u have good communication and soft skills and prepare for interview well, it is not hard to find job
CONGRATS BROTHER.................ALL THE BEST FOR UR NEW JOB...

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twenty said:
can any one of you immigrant help me , how much experience did you guys have ? how much did u score on the online assessment ? any one in construction are hospitality ? pleas help
Please visit cic.gc.ca to start with and if u have any specific questions please feel free to ask us on the forum

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11

Wow! Ankit... Congratulations :) :) Good to hear that you got your domain job in 6 days only... its really encouraging...

Keep posting your experiences..

Rgds,Raj.

ankit_20 said:

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011

ankit_20 said:

Great news Ankit,

I am very happy to hear this news from you. This is just a perfect start in a new country. As you might have 2-3 offers ready with you in coming weeks, do your complete homework before you decide to join any one from the given options. As you are new in Canada, check with any senior over there about the organisation, profile, salary package etc.

All the best once again to you.

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
congr'an ankit
all the best
u r in java or .net technology

GreenLeaf

Dec 12, 2010

ankit_20 said:

Great news and all the best for your new job.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace

C O N G R A T S Bro :D :D :D

this news really boost the guys who are in process and those who are very much worried whether we can find a job

Good luck always and God bless allllll

Biju

ankit_20 said:

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi buddy

Happy to hear tht u have landed and having a nice time :D

share ur experiance whn u have time to pen down buddy :D

All the best

Biju

shibuya said:
I am currently in Canada. Visited many places . The weather is really superb as well as folks around. Its a bit COSTLY place compared to Dubai. I took the subway From Don Mills and WENT up till BAY . The Train ride was really good since anywhere u step in its not crowded.
I will put my whole experience later.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear ankit,

Congrats for new job ....really happy for you ...

Good people get good results.

Regards,
Mayank

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11

ankit_20 said:

Hi, Welcome to Canada.
Its gr8 to hear that u got Job so searly. Congratulations. btw what is your field in IT.
How u got JOb Offers. Through some Recruiter or direct. I am in QA and still looking for Jobs.
Please guide how u did all this.
Regards

twenty

May 16, 2010
ankit_20 said:
Please visit cic.gc.ca to start with and if u have any specific questions please feel free to ask us on the forum
i want to apply through skill are PNP , did you have an arranged employment ? i did an online assessment and i scored only 70 without an employment , how much did you scored

BHASKARA777

Sep 20, 2010
Congrats Ankit.. Could you please let me know which technology you are working for. It is good to hear that you got the job within 1 week of landing. I feel very happy about it. How is market for Mainframe Project Manager? Please let me know.