+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Rakeshjke

May 11, 2015
june17th2174 said:
Hi
Firstly, I will say nothing to worry. It is very normal now.
Secondly, Apply for GCMS asap and when you get them send the screenshots of COPR issued section from GCMS to NDVO and they will do the needful.
Hey,

thanks for the support and gudlines.

regards,

Rakesh

Delhi2171

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
sreeramp said:
You need to raise a CSE with NDVO explaining them you and your family are in US on so & so visa status.

Then NDVO will check and reply back to you to submit the passports most likely with Ottawa Canadian Immigration to get the Visa Stamped.

Submit the CSE with NDVO at the earliest, also send email to NDVO email id's explaining your situation.

Good luck for rest of your process.
Thank you so much. I've raised the CSE with both NDVO and NYVO. Waiting for the response now.

maverick11

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO - file transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Nomination.....
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
DM on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
19-06-2015, Passport submitted 22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2015
Those who have paid RPRF online, can you please confirm that this is the correct procedure:

Had a quick question regarding the online payment. Please check if the below procedure is good.

Click on Pay your fees online under If you live outside Canada, you can: Section

Select the country under "Where are you paying from? (required)" and Select Right of Permanent Residence Fee- no express entry " What are you paying a fee for? (required) ". Click on Get payment instructions button

For a family of two adults and 1 child, we only need to pay for 2 and a total amount of 980 CAD$?

On this page, Select Pay my fee online under Pay online section

Click Continue. Check the box I have read and understood the above terms and conditions. and click continue again

Select Immigration and then select Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Mention 2 under Number of Applicants next to 480 CAD. Click Submit. On the next page, It will give you a summary. Click Pay

On the next page, Click on Register to create a new account with CIC. It will ask you for Email address, your desired password and ask you to setup security questions incase if you forgot your password.

Select Credit Card and fill in the details.

You will get receipt number and there will be link to go to your account.

You will see three options , Save, Print and Email. You can press save and PDF will be save on your PC

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Hi, Karan,

Congratulation on your first appointment letter on your own desired filed. its a great achievement.

we will wait for your next update.

thank you from all of us
. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

karan.mechs said:
GUESS WHOS BACK...

Well...Hello to all my friends..

Now that I have started a new life here in Canada, its my duty to keep my friends updated with the new things which I am seeing and facing here.
I landed here on 7 of march 2015 and till now I have spent 2.5 months here in Mississauga, Ontario.
I have already shared the LANDING EXPERIENCE with you guys and I hope that was helpful for you people who are planning for landing.

Right now I am waiting in a Air Canada lounge @ Vancouver, International Airport for my flight back to Toronto. Shortly I will be sharing lots of Good and Bad experiences with you guys and assure you these stories will only make you more hopeful and positive rather than pessimistic.

I am going back to Toronto with a JOB APPOINTMENT LETTER in my own field which I was practising from last 7 years in India. ..YES...YES...YES... in my own field, you read it right... and in just 2.5 months... So, I am going to shift in The Beautiful City Vancouver from 1 june 2015.

Catch you guys soon, as its my boarding time now... Now I will keep on updating you about what I did, how I made it, tricks to survive and lots of other things....

All the best guys...

KARAN

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
Hello friends , i have an urgent situation here and i need ur openions here , my hus applied in 2000 for immigration to canada and landed in 2005 for only 10 days without recieving his pr card as his father had an emergency in hospital in jordan , after a while we got married and he contacted canadian embassy in riyadh to fix his situation , but nothing happened , now we applied this year for immigration and while waiting for the MR we got a request from our VO to submit a travel document for the past file , the email is as follows :
In order to continue the processing of your application, we remind you that you must provide us with updated documents as soon as possible:

- You must have your permanent resident status determined by a Canadian Visa Officer. This process can be done only if you submit a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) application. If the visa officer determines that you have failed to comply with the residency obligation under section 28 and that no special circumstances apply to your situation, the application for Permanent Resident Travel Document will be refused. You will be given 60 days to appeal the negative decision if you wish so. Please note it will NOT be possible to proceed with the assessment of your application during the 60 days period. Once the 60 days period is over, our office will be in position to proceed with the application.

So plz advice whether its going to have any negative effect on our new application or only a delay ???? :-X :'(

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
maverick11 said:
Those who have paid RPRF online, can you please confirm that this is the correct procedure:

Had a quick question regarding the online payment. Please check if the below procedure is good.

Click on Pay your fees online under If you live outside Canada, you can: Section

Select the country under "Where are you paying from? (required)" and Select Right of Permanent Residence Fee- no express entry " What are you paying a fee for? (required) ". Click on Get payment instructions button

For a family of two adults and 1 child, we only need to pay for 2 and a total amount of 980 CAD$?

On this page, Select Pay my fee online under Pay online section

Click Continue. Check the box I have read and understood the above terms and conditions. and click continue again

Select Immigration and then select Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Mention 2 under Number of Applicants next to 480 CAD. Click Submit. On the next page, It will give you a summary. Click Pay

On the next page, Click on Register to create a new account with CIC. It will ask you for Email address, your desired password and ask you to setup security questions incase if you forgot your password.

Select Credit Card and fill in the details.

You will get receipt number and there will be link to go to your account.

You will see three options , Save, Print and Email. You can press save and PDF will be save on your PC
That is perfect!!!

Yes dependent children don't need to pay RPRF fee, so u need to pay 980 Cad->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf

Take a prinout of the receipt pdf, fill in the Principal Applicants' details like uci, dob, etc and send it to VO...

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015

unicorn55

May 17, 2015
hi ppl
i am new to the forum.
heard it is very helpful n informative.
i have a situation. i have done my medicals and waiting for third line.
but in my application i made a mistake answering Q6(d). i was rejected visitor visa for the U.K. and U.S.A. i asked my agent to update it. after lot of discussion he said we can send a cover letter with medicals n pcc n RPRF stating that we would like to update the form and send the letters of rejection which we got from the U.K. n U.S.A. with medicals n pcc n RPRF.
is it the right thing to send or shall wait till VO ask. as some say should leave it and not send any updation.
need help urgent pls.
thanking you.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
mishati said:
Hello friends , i have an urgent situation here and i need ur openions here , my hus applied in 2000 for immigration to canada and landed in 2005 for only 10 days without recieving his pr card as his father had an emergency in hospital in jordan , after a while we got married and he contacted canadian embassy in riyadh to fix his situation , but nothing happened , now we applied this year for immigration and while waiting for the MR we got a request from our VO to submit a travel document for the past file , the email is as follows :
In order to continue the processing of your application, we remind you that you must provide us with updated documents as soon as possible:

- You must have your permanent resident status determined by a Canadian Visa Officer. This process can be done only if you submit a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) application. If the visa officer determines that you have failed to comply with the residency obligation under section 28 and that no special circumstances apply to your situation, the application for Permanent Resident Travel Document will be refused. You will be given 60 days to appeal the negative decision if you wish so. Please note it will NOT be possible to proceed with the assessment of your application during the 60 days period. Once the 60 days period is over, our office will be in position to proceed with the application.

So plz advice whether its going to have any negative effect on our new application or only a delay ???? :-X :'(
Relax it will be fine....This only means a delay and no adverse effect on ur application..the VO has given u all the steps in a straight-forward manner...

Ur case reminds me of another applicant 'andrem'...he already held PR status (currently) but he did not fulfill residency obligations, so he applied for a 2nd time this year....the steps provided by his VO were slightly different from urs (bcos of the difference in situations, i assume)...but the most imp. thing- he has already got his Visa...So absolutely no negative effect...

See here->

andrem said:
Hi all!

I want to share that yesterday I have received the MR from Sao Paulo VO. 1 month after PER received. Spreadsheet already updated.

NOC 0013
Applic. Received: 05/11/2014
CC Charge: 08/01/2015
PER: 05/02/2015
MR: 04/03/2015

One piece of information I would like to share with the forum...

I was a Permanente Resident since 2009, but due to some circunstances I was not able to meet residency obligations and though my circunstances were of high importance to me and my family, both me and my lawyer did not believe it could serve to apply for extension under humanitarian and compassionante grounds, so I chose to re-apply from the scratch.

It did not come as a surprise but rather as a confirmation on how straight-forward and no-so-bureaucratic Canada can be when on March 3rd I get a call from the consulate indicating that they could not proceed with the assessment of my application as they actually could not grant me a right that I actually already had. Thus I would have 2 choices: request an assessment on compassionate/humanitarian grounds that could lead to a refusal or extension and second option to decline my PR status and waive my appeal rights to that status so that they could than evaluate my request.

On the same day I submitted my waiver and consent document and early morning yesterday they acknowledged its receipt and that I should wait for further notice. To my surprise less than 5 hours later I get the MR emails for me and my family. Way to go Canada!

Cheers to all and best of luck to all of us in our quests!!

Andre

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
rojit said:
Got my passport back with visa and copr..... :) :
Congrats nd +1 for visa

rohit_anand

May 7, 2015
pratiknruparel said:
if you didnt received AOR that means your file might be lying with NDVO only.

Wait for a week time else raise CSE...

or you can contact CIC call center...they'll let you know that to which VO your file is transferred....

Dear Friend
What Is CSE and how can i do that...?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
pritsingh said:
:( m may 2014 applicant
Per September 2014
2nd line Oct 2014
Send docs for my 2mnths old son in Feb.

BT still waiting for MR?????. :( :( :( :( :( :(.
You are not alone here...
Me too waiting for mr

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ips.21feb said:
Hi, i have received the Medical Request and have been asked to submit the PCC of spouse. Please guide where to submit the PCC.
At your local visa office..
DoDo check the mail (requested to send pcc)
At the end they have given their address