+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
I am Noc A....so do you know what should we do?should i ignore it?
even I don't know.
Letter says you must need to contact Ontario immigration and thats what I did.
I send them an email asking what shall I do with this and this is for which category as it doesn't mention anywhere.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is torture! I'm currently 448 but I can't apply until the end of the year (because I can't leave my employer until the end of next year or I will owe them $10000 for study fees). I really hope I don't live to regret not applying when I currently qualify!
You mean that you cannot apply for PR? Why?
Even if you receive PPR you do not have to move Canada on the spot. You can do soft landing and later on move permanently (like after you will work off your education fees).

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
One member receives NOI on 405 n one on 440 ? Am wondering what range OINP is selecting at the moment

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
even I don't know.
Letter says you must need to contact Ontario immigration and thats what I did.
I send them an email asking what shall I do with this and this is for which category as it doesn't mention anywhere.
honestly I am at 440 I feel I will be getting ITA whithin next 2 draws!how about you?what is your score?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
honestly I am at 440 I feel I will be getting ITA whithin next 2 draws!how about you?what is your score?
Received an email from Ontario Immigration and this is NOI for HCP category.

They are targeting particular NOC with 400+ CRS.
My score is far too low and I wouldn't imagine ITA with this score so I m going with this NOI.
CRS 405.
In your case, you will probably get an direct ITA in next couple draws. Best of Luck!

Can_2017

Apr 23, 2017

My score is far too low and I wouldn't imagine ITA with this score so I m going with this NOI.
CRS 405.
In your case, you will probably get an direct ITA in next couple draws. Best of Luck!
When is yur profile creation date

Reactions: Diptij24

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Received my ITA today under EE-PNP! Congrats to all the other lucky ones and good luck to those in the next draw :)

Now time to start on the application ;-)

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I feel there is a pattern emerging this year, draws are being conducted twice a month, so if it is every 2nd week or with gap of three weeks doesn't really matter, looks like they have decided to issue ITAs in the range of 3000 each draw twice per month.

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Does anyone know if Ontario looks only at principal NOC or all of the NOCs in work history? Trying to figure out if we should choose one over the other (Both are NOC 0).

Reactions: Ashwell

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Con

CRS 405.
Congratulations brother what is ur Noc code if I may ask ?

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Previously they issued NOI's a few days before they announced it, so hopefully they will issue more in the next couple of days.
CIC has become more unpredictable though so who actually knows what will happen anymore. Let's just hope for more good surprises like today's draws!