22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
DelPiero07 said:
If you need any help just know I only charge $999.99 :p
You know what they say, best things in life are Pro bono :p

I already plan to report to you my accont monthly balance so I expect a thorough analysis, in fact I maybe name you my personal post-ITA advisor! ::) In return I promise regular +1's (in fact it's ongoing)

"Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours." - maybe I overdid it a little :D

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
There is no way OINP will be at 400 points. No one in his right mind will pay them to get a nomination if the score is supposed to hit 400 anyways in few months. OINP will be less than 400 for sure.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
argieargie said:
I do feel that there's not many people in 400-446 range in this forum ::)
Probably not http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/crs-440-449-only-connect-here-t453803.0.html

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Hi all,
First of all big congrats to all 440rs who got their ITAs recently ! It was historic moment..
I got into the pool in Oct 2015 with CRS 446, waited for more than 12 months to listen something positive from the CIC but it was all going mad with them. Then came the announcement that CIC will finish off 90% of the files from the FSW 2015 plan by Oct 2016 and once they do that EE will be the main source of selection of new immigrants into Canada, and boy didn't they live up to their promise (for once)!!
I have been in the pool for long enough to ensure you guys that this is the first time that there is a certain sense of positivity. EE now really seem to have stabilised. Year 2016 has been by and large a failure on the part of Canadian Inmigration office, they took all the refugees in at the cost of intellectual and experienced class waiting right over the edge. I lost valuable 5 points in this long wait, now Im at 441.
But I'm not sitting quiet here, in the meantime I have cleared French language DELF diplomas A 1, A 2 & B 1. Im going for the TEF in April, hopefully this time around I won't need the TEF scores and the cutoff naturally comes down and I get my much awaited ITA..
Well, I'm writing in this forum after an year... would love to hear from all of the 440rs as what they have been doing this long to ensure , somehow , climb the ladder ..

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bablaa said:
Hi all,
First of all big congrats to all 440rs who got their ITAs recently ! It was historic moment..
I got into the pool in Oct 2015 with CRS 446, waited for more than 12 months to listen something positive from the CIC but it was all going mad with them. Then came the announcement that CIC will finish off 90% of the files from the FSW 2015 plan by Oct 2016 and once they do that EE will be the main source of selection of new immigrants into Canada, and boy didn't they live up to their promise (for once)!!
I have been in the pool for long enough to ensure you guys that this is the first time that there is a certain sense of positivity. EE now really seem to have stabilised. Year 2016 has been by and large a failure on the part of Canadian Inmigration office, they took all the refugees in at the cost of intellectual and experienced class waiting right over the edge. I lost valuable 5 points in this long wait, now Im at 441.
But I'm not sitting quiet here, in the meantime I have cleared French language DELF diplomas A 1, A 2 & B 1. Im going for the TEF in April, hopefully this time around I won't need the TEF scores and the cutoff naturally comes down and I get my much awaited ITA..
Well, I'm writing in this forum after an year... would love to hear from all of the 440rs as what they have been doing this long to ensure , somehow , climb the ladder ..
welcome back

How was your experience with learning french? I am also thinking to get my hands on french.

For all 440 u mus say hi to the below thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/crs-440-449-only-connect-here-t453803.0.html

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bablaa said:
Hi all,
Good stuff, my friend was sitting at 443 but with 8 extra points from the TEF exam he ended up getting his ITA last Wednesday.

Best of luck :)

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
Brother is at 435. He got invited for BC PNP too. Gonna apply for that next week but just hoping to get a ITA through express entry without the PNP

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bablaa said:
Hi all,
interesting way to describe the refugees... i'm sure the meaning of intellectual class got a whole new meaning with you using that word lol....

i hope you get your ITA soon, and i hope you change your attitude also... that sort of attitude isnt going to get you very far in canada...

just remember this card goes both ways... you can enter canada and all the naturalised canadians + CEC candidates will say "we have been in Canada for years and we know and understand the country and culture and we have been paying taxes blah blah.... we should get picked ahead of immigrants :) "

good luck

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
thestunner316 said:
interesting way to describe the refugees... i'm sure the meaning of intellectual class got a whole new meaning with you using that word lol....

i hope you get your ITA soon, and i hope you change your attitude also... that sort of attitude isnt going to get you very far in canada...

just remember this card goes both ways... you can enter canada and all the naturalised canadians + CEC candidates will say "we have been in Canada for years and we know and understand the country and culture and we have been paying taxes blah blah.... we should get picked ahead of immigrants :) "

good luck
+1