+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
thatRossMBA said:
Last 2 draws I had wished I was single instead of married.. ::)My score without my spouse is 454 and when i add her it goes down to 445..
Just sit tight, you should have ITA on Feb 22nd. 8)

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mthornt said:
Just sit tight, you should have ITA on Feb 22nd. 8)
Thats where it gets interesting... My birthday is on the 18th, 4 days before the draw.. Angry

Let's hope the trend continues for a few months.. Folks have waited a long time for scores to get closer to 400..

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manakhly said:
so is it sure that draw 55 is on 22nd of feb not 14th?
Only CIC can give that answer with 100% surety... but the dominating trend has been draws every 2 weeks.. so Feb 14th is a very low probability unless the immigration officers get in the Valentine mood and share some love..

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
thatRossMBA said:
Thats where it gets interesting... My birthday is on the 18th, 4 days before the draw.. Angry

Let's hope the trend continues for a few months.. Folks have waited a long time for scores to get closer to 400..
RossMBA, in that case I change my estimation to March 8th!

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
420 please ::) ::) ::)

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Pawshi said:
Folks,

Remember, any new graduate needs experience to qualify for 67 points. Then only they become eligible. Isnt it?

Second, USA immigrant may have impact as more people would be inclined towards Canada. However, they would have to start and it takes any where three to six months to get into the queue - Transcripts, WES and IELTS. It takes time.
Yes agreed, plus I think they are too comfortable where they are(US being a beautiful country), deciding to immigrate almost take months or yrs to decide before making the first move.

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
my profile is active and also job application is active, I have CRS 449. I submitted my application beginning of February but I didn't receive ITA in the 54th draw altho it was 447 lol weird isnt it?

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
gff said:
Guys,

I´m very happy! :D :D :D :D

I got my ITA this week, after 10 months of patience in the draw!

Keep your dreams alive!

God bless u all!!!!

See u all in Canada!!!!!
congrats my friend!

neostar95

May 8, 2016
Hi all. I have been visiting this forum for quite a while but never had a chance to contribute anything. However, today I want to thank all those who create the Ray of Hope threads. For me it has been the silver lining amongst the dark clouds and here is the journey so far...

Back in August when we applied, we had high expectations of moving to Canada soon with my wife and son. Wife being the main applicant, scored a 447 and it looked positive with all the speculations around. As each draw happened, we had our highs and lows in terms of expectations. But as the year drew close to an end, we started developing doubts of getting an ITA ever, although still hoping for a miracle draw which never happened for us. If my memory serves me right, even the pnp's were a disappointment.

Even the first draw of the year dint lift our spirits, but I continued following all the ray of hope threads to hold onto our dreams of going to Canada. The scores started dropping as the draws progressed in January. But we still had our doubts of the draw closing in anywhere below 450. With my wife's birthday couple of weeks away, we were really worried of losing those 5 valuable points. Then came my sons first birthday last week and with it came the bundle of joy called ITA in the following draw. You can imagine the joy of seeing the score close on what you least expect, but you most HOPED for.

We still have a long way to go, but even the small journey to the ITA moment, has completely raised our hopes of getting through to the next step of getting the magical stamp. Let this draw bring plenty of joy and remember never to lose hope.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
neostar95 said:
Hi all. I have been visiting this forum for quite a while but never had a chance to contribute anything. However, today I want to thank all those who create the Ray of Hope threads. For me it has been the silver lining amongst the dark clouds and here is the journey so far...

Back in August when we applied, we had high expectations of moving to Canada soon with my wife and son. Wife being the main applicant, scored a 447 and it looked positive with all the speculations around. As each draw happened, we had our highs and lows in terms of expectations. But as the year drew close to an end, we started developing doubts of getting an ITA ever, although still hoping for a miracle draw which never happened for us. If my memory serves me right, even the pnp's were a disappointment.

Even the first draw of the year dint lift our spirits, but I continued following all the ray of hope threads to hold onto our dreams of going to Canada. The scores started dropping as the draws progressed in January. But we still had our doubts of the draw closing in anywhere below 450. With my wife's birthday couple of weeks away, we were really worried of losing those 5 valuable points. Then came my sons first birthday last week and with it came the bundle of joy called ITA in the following draw. You can imagine the joy of seeing the score close on what you least expect, but you most HOPED for.

We still have a long way to go, but even the small journey to the ITA moment, has completely raised our hopes of getting through to the next step of getting the magical stamp. Let this draw bring plenty of joy and remember never to lose hope.
Very happy for you, everything comes in the right time! +1

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashwsh said:
Any probability of provinces issuing nominations this month..dont want them to ruin the score :-(
OINP is almost done & rest of provinces doesn't make an impact as big as OINP.....Beside, there is least chance of any PNP creating havoc in next few weeks.....

So, we should look for next few draws with maximum optimism....