FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi Guys,

My cic score is 425, Do you think it is possible that I have a chance, just need to get an expert advise or shall I plan for an additional certificate of 1 yr diploma to increase my score and if so any online college or university recommendations for online/distance education ?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Ameer

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
ameerbil said:
Hi Guys,

My cic score is 425, Do you think it is possible that I have a chance, just need to get an expert advise or shall I plan for an additional certificate of 1 yr diploma to increase my score and if so any online college or university recommendations for online/distance education ?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Ameer
Going by the trend it looks like the score might come down to 425 by April end or May. Its always a good idea to add to your education. It may add value in the long run. Also see if u can improve on ur ielts if there is a scope

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
neostar95 said:
Hi all. I have been visiting this forum for quite a while but never had a chance to contribute anything. However, today I want to thank all those who create the Ray of Hope threads. For me it has been the silver lining amongst the dark clouds and here is the journey so far...

Back in August when we applied, we had high expectations of moving to Canada soon with my wife and son. Wife being the main applicant, scored a 447 and it looked positive with all the speculations around. As each draw happened, we had our highs and lows in terms of expectations. But as the year drew close to an end, we started developing doubts of getting an ITA ever, although still hoping for a miracle draw which never happened for us. If my memory serves me right, even the pnp's were a disappointment.

Even the first draw of the year dint lift our spirits, but I continued following all the ray of hope threads to hold onto our dreams of going to Canada. The scores started dropping as the draws progressed in January. But we still had our doubts of the draw closing in anywhere below 450. With my wife's birthday couple of weeks away, we were really worried of losing those 5 valuable points. Then came my sons first birthday last week and with it came the bundle of joy called ITA in the following draw. You can imagine the joy of seeing the score close on what you least expect, but you most HOPED for.

We still have a long way to go, but even the small journey to the ITA moment, has completely raised our hopes of getting through to the next step of getting the magical stamp. Let this draw bring plenty of joy and remember never to lose hope.
Good luck to u! Hope ppl will have such interesting stories to share going forward

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
gff said:
Guys,

I´m very happy! :D :D :D :D

I got my ITA this week, after 10 months of patience in the draw!

Keep your dreams alive!

God bless u all!!!!

See u all in Canada!!!!!
Hey congratulations! and thanks for the optimistic wish of seeing us all in canada :)

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Manakhly said:
my profile is active and also job application is active, I have CRS 449. I submitted my application beginning of February but I didn't receive ITA in the 54th draw altho it was 447 lol weird isnt it?
That was a miss buddy. May b u should check if ur job bank registration is done or not. BTW have u recieved a mail stating that ur profile is active

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Pawshi said:
Folks,

Remember, any new graduate needs experience to qualify for 67 points. Then only they become eligible. Isnt it?

Second, USA immigrant may have impact as more people would be inclined towards Canada. However, they would have to start and it takes any where three to six months to get into the queue - Transcripts, WES and IELTS. It takes time.
Cant agree more, apart from the time to get things ready, its hard for anyone living in US to make a decision to move to canada unless it is thrust upon them

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
gff said:
Guys,

I´m very happy! :D :D :D :D

I got my ITA this week, after 10 months of patience in the draw!

Keep your dreams alive!

God bless u all!!!!

See u all in Canada!!!!!
Congrats, I too got after 25 months of waiting , was waiting since EE started :)
Hope and positivity is the key.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
I dont know why this thread is so silent? Are there not enough active candidates in 440-446 range? In-fact, all 420+ should be very active and keep talking on this thread.

Make some noise :p :p :p

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting for 2 weeks has become like waiting for 2 years. Hardly able to concentrate on work (obviously).

Any reason to hope there will be less candidates in 400-446 so that the score may go even below that in next draw ?

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
hopesarehigh said:
waiting for 2 weeks has become like waiting for 2 years. Hardly able to concentrate on work (obviously).

Any reason to hope there will be less candidates in 400-446 so that the score may go even below that in next draw ?
Seeing that there is very less activity in the 440-449 thread let us just hope that the number of people waiting at 440-446 is also less :)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I am busy worrying about post-ITA since I dont have much doubt about getting it in the next draw. This Proof of Funds is making me nervous. Also hard investigation of Ottawa job market is on the way ;D

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Pawshi said:
I dont know why this thread is so silent? Are there not enough active candidates in 440-446 range? In-fact, all 420+ should be very active and keep talking on this thread.

This thread will be blooming 21-22 February :D

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
I am busy worrying about post-ITA since I dont have much doubt about getting it in the next draw. This Proof of Funds is making me nervous. Also hard investigation of Ottawa job market is on the way ;D
If you need any help just know I only charge $999.99 :p

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was busy with IELTS preparation so was out o scene.

Pawshi said:

They r in hibernation mood so that they have enough energy to celebrate post ITA :p