Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My question from a couple of pages back got lost among all those CRS score predictions.
I'll ask again. Maybe someone has the info regarding it.

Guys, do we know the approximate numbers of nominations issued so far since the last draw? (I mean nominations to the members of this forum and those in the trackers obviously.)
This info could help us estimate the approximate cut-off score for the next draw.

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Dedicated said:
My question from a couple of pages back got lost among all those CRS score predictions.
I'll ask again. Maybe someone has the info regarding it.

Guys, do we know the approximate numbers of nominations issued so far since the last draw? (I mean nominations to the members of this forum and those in the trackers obviously.)
This info could help us estimate the approximate cut-off score for the next draw.
Sure, google CIC round of invitations, and you will be able to see past rounds - no of ITA's issued and lowest score taken.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedarsalan said:
Sure, google CIC round of invitations, and you will be able to see past rounds - no of ITA's issued and lowest score taken.
I am talking about the provincial nominations issued after the 19th of October in order to vaguely estimate the number of those who have 600+ in the pool at the upcoming draw.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Dedicated said:
I am talking about the provincial nominations issued after the 19th of October in order to vaguely estimate the number of those who have 600+ in the pool at the upcoming draw.
I have no idea but hopefully not many

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Dedicated said:
PNP has no impact on FSW/FST/CEC, but LMIA does. From Jan-June 2016, there were on average 350-400 LMIA PR applicants per draw. Hope this helps.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnjkjk said:
PNP has no impact on FSW/FST/CEC, but LMIA does. From Jan-June 2016, there were on average 250-300 LMIA PR applicants per draw. Hope this helps.
I have read multiple times in various threads your comments on that and people disagreeing with you. But what does make you think this way (about separate PNP and all the other streams quota)? Any link/source?

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was a bad idea to insinuate that a draw will happen today. I cannot stop checking :-[

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Ys.bk said:
It was a bad idea to insinuate that a draw will happen today. I cannot stop checking :-[
In the same boat! :p :mad: :eek:

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Ys.bk said:
Lol same here, hoping against hope that the draw comes and it is below 469 ;D

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ys.bk said:
Lol although i am pretty sure there will be no draw today... I am checking just to be surprised ;D

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ys.bk said:
I am also curious if any surprise draw for today

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We should fill up the pages fast on this thread so that it may look enough time has passed since the last draw. That's how it may look it is time for new thread :p ;D