+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hallo guys . I want to ask something on behalf of my friend . She applied for PR through AINP program the problem is that the company (7-11) they are not going to renew her LMO or LMIA now. She has already a file number from AINP but because she want to apply for open work permit they told her that she needs to wait for the provincial nominee letter. Or the file number from CIC. My question how long is going to take to received the number? So she can apply for OWP. And second what else she can do? If someone expert knows please help.her current LMO expires November and she doesn't have much time. She call an agent but they can't help her with LMO and she is desperate . Please again seniors help if you know.

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ksiusha said:
Hi, you should be about to get your file number then :), it is almost 3 months....I applied at the end of June ;)

mine file sent june 6 AOR june 16 waiting for file num......

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
krom2424 said:
Hallo guys . I want to ask something on behalf of my friend . She applied for PR through AINP program the problem is that the company (7-11) they are not going to renew her LMO or LMIA now. She has already a file number from AINP but because she want to apply for open work permit they told her that she needs to wait for the provincial nominee letter. Or the file number from CIC. My question how long is going to take to received the number? So she can apply for OWP. And second what else she can do? If someone expert knows please help.her current LMO expires November and she doesn't have much time. She call an agent but they can't help her with LMO and she is desperate . Please again seniors help if you know.
when did she apply?

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
paulgovas said:
when did she apply?
she applied on February but she doesn't have the nomination letter from the company.she have a number but I don't know if it is enough to apply for OWP. What she can do?

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krom2424 said:
she applied on February but she doesn't have the nomination letter from the company.she have a number but I don't know if it is enough to apply for OWP. What she can do?
She needs a nomination or CIC file number for open work permit. That's how the open work permit works..she needs to call CIC if there's any other option since the work permits are handled by the CIC. Ainp is really giving people hard time. I don't understand their working style. Sorry for her.

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krom2424 said:
The OWP or the Bridging Work Permit is issued only when a person has the file number from CIC (not the AINP file number that your friend has). For the CIC file number first your friend has to get the AINP nomination and then apply to CIC for PR.

If she gets her AINP nomination letter by October and applies to CIC as soon as possible, she still might have a chance since I think CIC issues the file number within a month.

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Not yet still waiting ?Its really frustrated more than 8 month still no processing .they working on november application

HI There

May 1, 2014
Don't worry :eek: by end of December 2014 all November 2013 applicant Hopefull will have their Nomiations :-\ . Cheers to AINP

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
is there anyone who is in implied status or in restoration period ? or do you know someone who got accepted or rejected after work permit expiry ?

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
charp said:
is there anyone who is in implied status or in restoration period ? or do you know someone who got accepted or rejected after work permit expiry ?
there was one person from this forum who got nomination 1 month after his WP expired. it was like back in march or april n i think his name was like pawanpnp or something if i remember right.

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
da4u518 said:
there was one person from this forum who got nomination 1 month after his WP expired. it was like back in march or april n i think his name was like pawanpnp or something if i remember right.
thanks... I am going through the same but I have lost all hope :(

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
Dont worry my friend..dont lose hope..god will answer ur prayers one day.
Is ur WP is already expired and when u did u applied and under wht stream??

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
Yes true....will for sure all will get OK.............guys dont worry ....dose any one heard that some one got deported or any thing ?????...NO ......so dont worry pls in this hard time stay together right now foreigner worker population is higher then Canada's citizen population :D....also people who are PR is more from FW....so just stay together things will for sure ok....