+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
problem is that we really dont after waiting for 9 to 10 month result will be positive or negative.hope so they goona start december file soon.

bashkir2

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys, does anyone apply for ainp under retail supervisor position in march ? I applied march 13 , file number April 20 still waiting nomination.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bashkir2 said:
Hi guys, does anyone apply for ainp under retail supervisor position in march ? I applied march 13 , file number April 20 still waiting nomination.
Hi. People from "Nov" are still waiting for the nomination. If you applied under Employer Driven category, you have a long long way to go. I'm not even expecting this year.

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
charp said:
is there anyone who is in implied status or in restoration period ? or do you know someone who got accepted or rejected after work permit expiry ?
My friend git her work permit expired by the end of June. So she applied for new work permit without nomination just to buy some time. They refuse to issue a new work permit and they gave her 90 days to restore her status. She doesn't know what to do next. Neither do lawyers. So. She hopes she would get nomination within this 90 days. She applied in January as a front desk agent.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I heard it from one immigration consultant that the quota for this year 2014 finished. I don't know how reliable this is, and how she got the information, but judging on how slow everything has become, there has to be an element of truth in that. :-\

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
pnpdirect said:
I heard it from one immigration consultant that the quota for this year 2014 finished. I don't know how reliable this is, and how she got the information, but judging on how slow everything has become, there has to be an element of truth in that. :-\
Unfortunately this information is useless until they post that in their news section. Sometimes, the immigration consultants, have meetings with the people from Alberta Government. That's why sometimes they now things before they appear on the website. But my consultant hasn't told me anything yet, so I don't know what to say :(

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Masssa said:
My friend git her work permit expired by the end of June. So she applied for new work permit without nomination just to buy some time. They refuse to issue a new work permit and they gave her 90 days to restore her status. She doesn't know what to do next. Neither do lawyers. So. She hopes she would get nomination within this 90 days. She applied in January as a front desk agent.
I am in the same boat....I applied in feb as a front desk and now I my work permit is expired and soon my extension will be rejected...No body has any clue what to do.... please let me know if you hear something from your friend

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
pnpdirect said:
It could be true because they had issued 2700 out of 5500 by end of may only and they are not done with November applicants yet. I don't want to discourage someone but people who applied in 2014 have pretty slim chances to get it in 2014 itself. May be by end of 2014 but thing everyone does not have that long work permit.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miglop2014 said:
Unfortunately this information is useless until they post that in their news section. Sometimes, the immigration consultants, have meetings with the people from Alberta Government. That's why sometimes they now things before they appear on the website. But my consultant hasn't told me anything yet, so I don't know what to say :(

It could be true because they had issued 2700 out of 5500 by end of may only and they are not done with November applicants yet. I don't want to discourage someone but people who applied in 2014 have pretty slim chances to get it in 2014 itself. May be by end of 2014 but thing everyone does not have that long work permit.
Scary, and I am getting less optimistic as the day go by as they are still working on November applications.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
i m a newbie in this forum.but as you all guys i have also appied on 2 jan rsvd on 16 jun but sitll did not get any information about file number :'( worried alot. hope to hear good news soon this month .

pisces99

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-19-2015
IELTS Request
25-11-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
momazi said:
when did pisces receive the nomination?
At Last I got my nomination certificate dated August 12, 2014! Truly with patience comes victory. Good luck for everyone!

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called them up and asked whether they have finished issuing the entire 5500 quota of certificates for this year. She said no, they still have more than 1000 to go.

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april2014_AINP said:
I just called them up and asked whether they have finished issuing the entire 5500 quota of certificates for this year. She said no, they still have more than 1000 to go.
It means I'm not gonna get mine this year. Feb applicant will receive...? But definitely not me coz I'm April applicant!!!!

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
april2014_AINP said:
thanks for information .is there any chance to december applicant this year ?

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april2014_AINP said:
Good to know though.......thanks for the info!!