magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmclaro said:
Hi Magi,

Thanks so much for your advice. So just to clarify, is it better to keep my cec and ainp both active? Or should I cancel my existing CeC app? To date my Cec is running 8 months now from AOR. Its so slow for CEC nowadays, and I think they prioritize certsin NOC codes too.

And my AINP, no AOR yet, but canada post reached it there on Oct 31,2013. Im so excited to get medical request and Aor at the same time... I hope the trend you mentiond that 1 month after it was sent to cic , medical and AOR will come together..

What should I do? Im just a little confused that if my CEC comes thru, it might just be a forever waiting game... But at the same time id like to have it as fall back.

Wish us all well. And congrats in your Mr!
Hi

yes i would advice you to keep both the applications active.

Just apply for GCMS notes for your cec application so that you can knw wht is happening with your application.

Nowadays people who apply for ainp getting their medicals and aor after a month ...so i think you need to wait till nov30 or dec1.

All the best
Magi

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magi said:
Hi guys

Im done with my medicals now waiting for DMP to send it to CIC.

Now adays its taking 1month to get updated in ecas as medicals received.

Does any one's case is updated as medicals received just update me with your information.

Magi

Hi magi finally I have received my AOR and medical request it just took 1 month. Can you please let me know where you had your medical done in edmonton and how long does it take to get your medical report.

Thanks naman

Nerozdilna

Jun 23, 2013
Hello, guys,

When you get nominated by AINP and prepare your package for CIC, do you send them police certificates right away?
I know that they can be sent later, but if I do not send them with my package, does it mean I will not get my medicals?

any comments appreciated...

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nerozdilna said:
Hello, guys,

When you get nominated by AINP and prepare your package for CIC, do you send them police certificates right away?
I know that they can be sent later, but if I do not send them with my package, does it mean I will not get my medicals?

any comments appreciated...
It wont make any difference if you send it right away or later since i have not submitted my police clearance with my cic application but still i have received my medical request.

Nerozdilna

Jun 23, 2013
djnaman said:
It wont make any difference if you send it right away or later since i have not submitted my police clearance with my cic application but still i have received my medical request.
Thanks, djnaman,
so, when do they request police certificates, if you do not sent them right away?

maybe, this topic is being discussed already. Please, send me a link if you happened to come across it.

thanks a lot!

mmclaro

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Visa Office......
Cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-03-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-12-2013
Passport Req..
27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2013 recvd on 13-01-2014
LANDED..........
19-02-2014 in canada landing
Thank you Magi! God bless!

Best wishes to all :)

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djnaman said:
Hi magi finally I have received my AOR and medical request it just took 1 month. Can you please let me know where you had your medical done in edmonton and how long does it take to get your medical report.

Thanks naman
Hi naman
congrats .... ;D
Im from calgary not edmonton..
im still waiting for my medical reports ill let you knw once i receive it.
can i knw ur timelines?

Magi

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rum-ds said:
Hi,

I also submitted my AINP application on November 12 under Post Graduate Worker Category.
Hey did you get your file number yet?

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
magi said:
Hi guys

Im done with my medicals now waiting for DMP to send it to CIC.

Now adays its taking 1month to get updated in ecas as medicals received.

Does any one's case is updated as medicals received just update me with your information.

Magi
Congrats Magi.

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

im done with my medicals on nov19th and the result was sent to cic on nov25th...

As per the latest timelines i think i need to wait for 2 month to get my status as "medicals received"....

Now adays Mpnp applications seems to be moving faster than Ainp.....

Dont knw the reason y Ainp processing time is very slow :( :( :(

Magi