R u waiting for AINP nomination

benq

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hcyrusr said:
ManiJani,

If I am not wrong you had applied in SRS- post graduate, our category is slower than other guys it seems, I haven't seen anybody receiving a nomination from the guys who applied in November
I totally agree with u. May be we should apply in December to make our application process fast.

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I think the people that applied under employer driven, will get nominations starting from next week. The nominations i think was sent out last week Thursday. You can see Maplelove and Charmevenus were nominated on the 2nd of January, so thing will be good .

darac

Dec 3, 2013
peso said:
Guys, I think the people that applied under employer driven, will get nominations starting from next week. The nominations i think was sent out last week Thursday. You can see Maplelove and Charmevenus were nominated on the 2nd of January, so thing will be good .
some optimistic thoughts

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peso said:
Peso
Optimistic....but I would like to tell you that both of them applied in AWE and not employer driven. AWE applications are processed considerably faster for some reason.

As far as i know, i have not seen any employer driven or SRS postgrad applicant from 31 Oct onwards getting a nomination yet. Whereas Maplelove and Charmevenus applied in November and already got their nomination.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
mumay fort said:
Hi maplelove! Im happy for you congratulations!!!! :)
Thanks! Judging from our timelines you and goldbank will be the next!
Perhaps AINP is processing this category since it is now closed whereas other categories are still open?

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplelove said:
Thanks! Judging from our timelines you and goldbank will be the next!
Perhaps AINP is processing this category since it is now closed whereas other categories are still open?

I hope so too maple, I can't sleep anymore, I check mailbox every after 2 hours..im losing my sanity here :-(

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
Netblizz183 said:
Hello,

All eligible applicants under Federal Economic Classes such as CEC and PNP don't need to have a job offer or LMO and we are also eligible for a Bridging Open Work Permits. I have not asked this in AINP or CIC yet but I found this information in CIC website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

Hope this helps.
Hi Netblizz, i already aware about this.Thank you

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
maplelove said:
Mostly I guess knew about this BOWP already. The main emphasis here is " if your current work permit is about to expire, specifically 4 months before " and you must have your file number from CIC. What goldbank means maybe is if after getting nomination you can apply for a BOWP after you resign from your current job regardless of how many months left on your permit which is not possible of course.
Maybe Charmevenus current work permit will expire within 4 months?
That's my opinion.
Hi Maplelove,

Congrats on your nomination. To everyone, more more patience. It will come soonest.

My work permit doesn't expires YET, soon though. I was just wanted to know, what are my options after getting AINP nomination and if I can apply open work permit as SKILLED NOC. But i guess not until an AOR from CIO NS received.Here is what i have found:(cut and paste)

Determining if a Positive Eligibility Decision has been made

For the purposes of determining if a positive eligibility assessment has been made, the processor will review if the Eligibility Assessment value is set to “Passed” in Global Case Management System (GCMS). If this decision has not been entered yet, for the purposes of this Operational Bulletin, a “positive eligibility assessment” will also be considered made when it is confirmed in GCMS that:

PNP:
the “Eligibility EC-QC/PNP” status has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter/e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

Bridging Work Permit Issuance

Applicants must submit an Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker [IMM 5710], indicating that they are applying for an Open Work Permit.

WP applications received after the effective date that make no mention of requesting an “open” WP should be processed based on the services being requested. For example, if the applicant has submitted a WP application with an LMO, the processing office is to issue the WP, restricted to the employer outlined on the LMO, assuming normal entitlements.

Where it is clear that complex or contentious issues/concerns exist on the application for PR, the WP application should be referred to a local office for additional review. Once satisfied that any complex/contentious issues have been resolved, the local office can issue the WP following these same instructions.

The WP is to be valid for the duration of one year from the date of issuance. Subsequent requests from applicants to extend their stay on an open WP will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Upon receipt of the application, the processing office will confirm that:

the PR applications under one of the classes (CEC, PNP, FSWP) has been found eligible;
the applicant is currently in Canada; and
the applicant currently holds a valid WP that will expire within the next 4 months and there are no other issues of concern.

i do want to find another job, for health reason, career advancement and so forth.But for now, i am stuck.

I haven`t received reply from my query from AINP office, if they do, i will surely share it here.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
thanks, same to you :)

It all boils down if you have send your PR application to CIO and got your file number for you to be eligible for BOWP. So if everything is ready for you for CIO send it asap. When is your current work permit expires?

gujar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Employers driven stream
Delivered application on 12 december to edmonton
Finally i got first mail of Acknowledge receipt of your application to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). Now wait more dayz for file number

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application through xpersspost on 26th Nov. until now tracking number not shown anything. I was worried and ran from post office to post office to check on the delivery. today after month got file no from ANIP office. So I experience Canada post service , sometimes documents reach but the status is Never updated .
here is my timeline

Category- SRS-AWE
Received - 27th Nov[ but until now Canada post neer showing anything when ANIP received
file no- 15th jan 2014
Now waiting for the NOmination....

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
maplelove said:
thanks, same to you :)

It all boils down if you have send your PR application to CIO and got your file number for you to be eligible for BOWP. So if everything is ready for you for CIO send it asap. When is your current work permit expires?
Exactly.It will expires mid of this year. Sorry, cant disclosed exact date for privacy matters.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
I sent my application through xpersspost on 26th Nov. until now tracking number not shown anything. I was worried and ran from post office to post office to check on the delivery. today after month got file no from ANIP office. So I experience Canada post service , sometimes documents reach but the status is Never updated .
here is my timeline

Category- SRS-AWE
Received - 27th Nov[ but until now Canada post neer showing anything when ANIP received
file no- 15th jan 2014
Now waiting for the NOmination....

Hi mannual, that's good to hear :) now you and me sit tight, we're both on the waiting list now:) goodluck

darac

Dec 3, 2013
charmevenus said:
Hi Maplelove,

Congrats on your nomination. To everyone, more more patience. It will come soonest.

My work permit doesn't expires YET, soon though. I was just wanted to know, what are my options after getting AINP nomination and if I can apply open work permit as SKILLED NOC. But i guess not until an AOR from CIO NS received.Here is what i have found:(cut and paste)

Determining if a Positive Eligibility Decision has been made

For the purposes of determining if a positive eligibility assessment has been made, the processor will review if the Eligibility Assessment value is set to “Passed” in Global Case Management System (GCMS). If this decision has not been entered yet, for the purposes of this Operational Bulletin, a “positive eligibility assessment” will also be considered made when it is confirmed in GCMS that:

PNP:
the “Eligibility EC-QC/PNP” status has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter/e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

Bridging Work Permit Issuance

Applicants must submit an Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker [IMM 5710], indicating that they are applying for an Open Work Permit.

WP applications received after the effective date that make no mention of requesting an “open” WP should be processed based on the services being requested. For example, if the applicant has submitted a WP application with an LMO, the processing office is to issue the WP, restricted to the employer outlined on the LMO, assuming normal entitlements.

Where it is clear that complex or contentious issues/concerns exist on the application for PR, the WP application should be referred to a local office for additional review. Once satisfied that any complex/contentious issues have been resolved, the local office can issue the WP following these same instructions.

The WP is to be valid for the duration of one year from the date of issuance. Subsequent requests from applicants to extend their stay on an open WP will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Upon receipt of the application, the processing office will confirm that:

the PR applications under one of the classes (CEC, PNP, FSWP) has been found eligible;
the applicant is currently in Canada; and
the applicant currently holds a valid WP that will expire within the next 4 months and there are no other issues of concern.

i do want to find another job, for health reason, career advancement and so forth.But for now, i am stuck.

I haven`t received reply from my query from AINP office, if they do, i will surely share it here.
Hi,
I probably won't have time to get AOR and apply for OWP. Do you know whats needed to get work permit tied to my current employer after I get nomination and where to apply for that?