Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
peso said:
Did you friend get his nomination? For me I hope to hear something from the office. I got my file number since 31st of OCT and nothing since then.
Hello Peso,

As of this time,HE hasn't received any file number or nomination. He had received reply that they (AINP office) about his additional documents required. Keep you posted.

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
Netblizz183 said:
I will let you know about the open work permit when I confirm it with CIC. Meanwhile, I have not yet submitted my application to CIO coz I am still waiting for my NBI Clearance. But perhaps I would still submit my application without my NBI If it will take me longer to receive it. Regarding the reference letter you have mentioned, we don't need to submit any documents other than stated in the Document Checklist. We don't even need to submit Bank Certificate or Certificate of Employment, Pay Stubs etc. This was confirmed to me by my friend who's now a Permanent Resident. But just prepare your additional supporting documents just in case they need something from you. In my case, I will also do the same. Just keep in touch!
Thank you.for your reply.

That was my first thought and have had read document checklists, too however wanted to make sure.

You can submit your PR application without and TO FOLLOW if NBI certificate will come through. I will do the same.
Keep you posted.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldbank said:
Hi Netblizz, this no job offer or no LMO thing applies if we are nominated under SRS-AWE, right? and the present work permit is about to expire? Where can we double check about this, what particular web site? or did you asked AINP about this?
or let say, you got the nomination and you have a year more to go on your current permit, can you apply for an open work permit and resign on your current work? Thank you! :)

Hi Charmevenus, please share to us what AINP will answer to your questions. Thank you.
A lot of us wants to be cleared about this as this particular thread is read frequently by those eagerly waiting for their nomination.
Not to mention some who wants to get rid from their current employers and have applied under AWE. Thank you. :)
Hello,

All eligible applicants under Federal Economic Classes such as CEC and PNP don't need to have a job offer or LMO and we are also eligible for a Bridging Open Work Permits. I have not asked this in AINP or CIC yet but I found this information in CIC website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

Hope this helps.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
Hello,

All eligible applicants under Federal Economic Classes such as CEC and PNP don't need to have a job offer or LMO and we are also eligible for a Bridging Open Work Permits. I have not asked this in AINP or CIC yet but I found this information in CIC website.

Hope this helps.
Mostly I guess knew about this BOWP already. The main emphasis here is " if your current work permit is about to expire, specifically 4 months before " and you must have your file number from CIC. What goldbank means maybe is if after getting nomination you can apply for a BOWP after you resign from your current job regardless of how many months left on your permit which is not possible of course.
Maybe Charmevenus current work permit will expire within 4 months?
That's my opinion.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! My friend is planning on applying under AINP employer driven, skilled worker but im not sure if he need to take the language exam as i did what what is the passing score.. can somebody direct me to the right site? Coz i can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inamulhaq said:
Hi,
For skilled worker, AINP doesn't require English exam.
Best regards
Oh that's why I couldn't found anything about it. LOL. Thanks so much for your reply.
GODbless!:)

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Netblizz183 said:
Hello,

Hope this helps.
Oh you mean BOWP, this was long time ago, I also knew about it, you can apply it if your permit will expire in 4 months but you got to have your file number first from CIC.
Well, I think I found an answer in my own question. Those who'll get their nomination can't apply for BOWP if their current permit is not expiring in 4 months.
Perhaps Charmevenus current permit will soon expire thats why AINP noted about the no job offer. We'll wait for Charmevenus to post an answer from AINP.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
I got my nomination in the mail today. ;D

Manijani

Nov 23, 2012
Hi Maple , congragulations to you . do you mind to tell us your complete timeline , I received my File No on 18th December 2013 since than no News ..

Regards

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
AWE category

Received:11/11
File number: 12/17
Nomination date: Jan 2
Received: Jan 13

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Hi Maplelove....congratzzz for nomination

which category did you apply under?

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Manijani said:
Hi Maple , congragulations to you . do you mind to tell us your complete timeline , I received my File No on 18th December 2013 since than no News ..

Regards
ManiJani,

If I am not wrong you had applied in SRS- post graduate, our category is slower than other guys it seems, I haven't seen anybody receiving a nomination from the guys who applied in November

darac

Dec 3, 2013
Congratulations!...guess AWE is priority, anyone from employer driven stream got nominated lately?