+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
faith99 said:
Hii..Yes you cant put under express extry if you get Ainp Nomination.....
Hey, it's clearly mentioned on the website of ainp that provincial nominee certificate from AB cannot be used for federal express entry program.

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can someone please answer this ASAP.
what is the minimum work experience required for SRS Engineering category? Can someone apply for it as long as s/he is currently employed in Engineering occupation.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
mukeshkumar said:
Hello Andrea
Front Desk Clerk is the only occupation out of the 3(Food and Beverage server, Housekeeping,Front Desk Agent) under Hotel and lodging which is LMIA exumpt. Open work permit will work. Only 1 candidate per hotel per calendar year can file under that category. I showed 3 yrs experience, 2 yrs as food server from back home and 1 yr front desk from alberta. I called AINP again today and as i was expecting i had to withdraw 1 of those 2 files. So i decided to withdraw Int. Grd.one coz i garantee my WP will be expired (Feb 217)by the time they touch my file. I know i will get either nomination in next 2 weeks under H n L category or i'm prepared to move to Sask.
Hi mukeshkumar
I would like to ask you how to prove back-home work experience? What does the ainp officer need? like just reference letter, or pay stub or both. Does it have to be full time or part time exp? thanks

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
AABH said:
Can someone help me ?

I will apply under SRS - Post Grad , when I fill the AINP009B form there is this question:

link of the pic in big size:
http://s33.postimg.org/n7y40h9y7/Untitled.png

I'm an engineer , but I'm working on the job that is skill level B and Non-regulated occupation

Do I choose "other standards required and obtained" then type N/A ??

MH_A

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hi guys,
It seems that for over a week no one posted any update (getting file number, receiving call or nomination). Did they stop processing or just people do not post the updates here?

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
MH_A said:
Hi guys,
It seems that for over a week no one posted any update (getting file number, receiving call or nomination). Did they stop processing or just people do not post the updates here?
[/quote

Hi yes exactly i dont see any nomination in EDS specially from JULY 2014 ? ANY ONE GOT NOMINATION IN EDS FROM july or august 2014 ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
MH_A said:
Hi guys,
[/quote

Hi yes exactly i dont see any nomination in EDS specially from JULY 2014 ? ANY ONE GOT NOMINATION IN EDS FROM july or august 2014 ?
1 aug and waiting eds...skilled category .,

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MH_A said:
Hi guys,
My friend got his nomination last month -applied in july 2014 under EDS -Internation graduate category

I don't think we should just stick to the processing times mentioned on the website-keeping the AINP website uptodate is the least of their concerns !

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
dhillonavjot said:
My friend got his nomination last month -applied in july 2014 under EDS -Internation graduate category

I don't think we should just stick to the processing times mentioned on the website-keeping the AINP website uptodate is the least of their concerns !
Hi avjot so on which date your friend applied and under which NOC ? And when does his work permit expires ?
your answer would be helpful thanx

pls GOD

Feb 2, 2016
faith99 said:
Hi avjot so on which date your friend applied and under which NOC ? And when does his work permit expires ?
your answer would be helpful thanx
Guys just letting you know ainp doesnt give a shit about work permit expiry
They are still working on june 26th 2014 for international graduate they havent got to july yet i will keep you guys updated if i get something

Ryan126

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Guys which date do they consider while giving AINP? i mean do they give according to File Received Date or File Number Received Date?
Thanks!

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls GOD said:
Guys just letting you know ainp doesnt give a *censored word* about work permit expiry
They are still working on june 26th 2014 for international graduate they havent got to july yet i will keep you guys updated if i get something
Agreed on your work permit expiry statement but the latter is just speculation my friend.As mentioned in my response-my friend applied on July 18-EDS - International graduate category and got hi nomination last month.June 26th is just for reference purposes i believe-there are many applicants who have applied after June and got their nomination already.

My Friends works at a gas station(supervisor)

brar20

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sept 23, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Received a call from AINP that they need my Diploma certificate.
Also, my employer received a call to confirm if I still work with the company.

SRS Engineering category
NOC 2253
File sent: March 15 2016
File received: March 17 2016
File Number received: May 13 2016
Nomination Issued: May 17, 2016