+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
elisha79 said:
So Is it best to wait for the processing time???...mine is 13-15 months and I'm still have 5 months remaining
So much worid..
Let us know if they call you! You should hear back from them by March

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
So I am a bit confused in respect to how we can claim points for a nomination, if a miracle happens and we eventually receive the damn thing, would we be able to claim 600 points? I don't want to wait another 17 months ??? ??? ??? This is like more than 3 years of our lives spent in waiting for PR...
No, as far as I read on CIC website, you can claim 600 points only if you aply undrer PNP Express entry category, then apply for EE with the nomination. Otherwise when we receive the nominations now under different categories but not PNP express entry, we will have to apply the old paper way. The intresting thing is AINP didn't open this express category at all... I wonder if they will at all... with so many files....

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
ksiusha said:
No, as far as I read on CIC website, you can claim 600 points only if you aply undrer PNP Express entry category, then apply for EE with the nomination. Otherwise when we receive the nominations now under different categories but not PNP express entry, we will have to apply the old paper way. The intresting thing is AINP didn't open this express category at all... I wonder if they will at all... with so many files....
OMG...This is mind blowing. When I created an EE profile, it asked me if I was a provincial nominee, so in this case should we say NO?? Wouldn't it be a misrepresentation?? Why cant we just upload our nomination certificate and receive 600 points?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They might, I knew an officer from another province he used to read some threads :D he was saying he was curious to know what people write about them.... :) So we never know but kinda pretty sure some of them do read it .... :D

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
So apparently someone posted in another thread that one got a nomination certificate (engineering occupation) in 10 fu**cking days!! How fair is that??

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
sanket.41 said:
which documents were missing?
I changed my company during processing, so had to submit ainp 005,008 job offer, job contract

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applying under CEC Express Entry one doesn't need to be on closed work permit, you can be on an open work permit in order to apply, right? This is how I understand it...

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
ksiusha said:
Applying under CEC Express Entry one doesn't need to be on closed work permit, you can be on an open work permit in order to apply, right? This is how I understand it...
ya open work permit works for CEC.but really bad thing is if ur work expirence is not continuous for one year then u wont get any point for that.i.e if work with company A for 6 months and then company B for 6. under old cec it will consider 1 year as long as u have worked for full time per week and total number of hours for 52 weeks and stuff. now under EE it wont give u point for it which really sucks..they alws find a way to screw us.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
I just found this article and it says something about new changes to AINP...

'Yet overall, the Express Entry system is considered a win for the Spruce Grove Chamber, as two of its policy recommendations have been included in the system’s implementation at the federal level.

“Our recommendation was to introduce a new regional labour market immigration stream under the Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP) … and to allow a determined number of qualified professionals from in-demand occupations to apply for permanent residency without the requirement of presenting a job offer or an LMO,” Johnson said.

And after the suspension of the Temporary Foreign Workers Program in 2014, these quick changes to the AINP is at least a start, she said.'

http://www.stonyplainreporter.com/2015/01/09/express-entry-for-foreign-workers

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
I called them today and the representative told me that the quota will still be 5500 this year. I asked him why this was not posted on the website; he said they have not updated it as yet.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Phil89 said:
I just found this article and it says something about new changes to AINP...

'Yet overall, the Express Entry system is considered a win for the Spruce Grove Chamber, as two of its policy recommendations have been included in the system's implementation at the federal level.

“Our recommendation was to introduce a new regional labour market immigration stream under the Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP) ... and to allow a determined number of qualified professionals from in-demand occupations to apply for permanent residency without the requirement of presenting a job offer or an LMO,” Johnson said.

And after the suspension of the Temporary Foreign Workers Program in 2014, these quick changes to the AINP is at least a start, she said.'

http://www.stonyplainreporter.com/2015/01/09/express-entry-for-foreign-workers
what is in-demand occupation?

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
I don't think it was meant for hotel workers because Express Entry was made for SKILLED workers and most hotel workers are not skilled.