+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Baanayaad said:
I don't think it was meant for hotel workers because Express Entry was made for SKILLED workers and most hotel workers are not skilled.
You should read the article before arguing!

“Express Entry only (addresses) skilled workers and doesn’t meet the hospitality and food services needs… But at the end of the day, at least they’re doing something.”

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Phil89 said:
You should read the article before arguing!

“Express Entry only (addresses) skilled workers and doesn't meet the hospitality and food services needs... But at the end of the day, at least they're doing something.”

Phil have you tried EE were u able to meet the minimun score entry? Am just wondering whats the minimum score

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
faith03 said:
Phil have you tried EE were u able to meet the minimun score entry? Am just wondering whats the minimum score
There is no minimum score to be entered into the pool. You must meet the criteria of CEC, FSW or FSTW.

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Phil89 said:
There is no minimum score to be entered into the pool. You must meet the criteria of CEC, FSW or FSTW.
I kept on reading it am just anxious about the minimum score i already tried creating a profile and i did submit it as well. Am just worried about the draw thing. Is it gonna be like picking the lucky winners of anlottery draw

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
faith03 said:
I kept on reading it am just anxious about the minimum score i already tried creating a profile and i did submit it as well. Am just worried about the draw thing. Is it gonna be like picking the lucky winners of anlottery draw
Pretty much. I do not expect anything good neither from AINP nor from EE.

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Phil89 said:
Pretty much. I do not expect anything good neither from AINP nor from EE.
Cause from what I understand they were going to announce on what category the are going to draw on a certain date. i.E january 9 under FSW they dnt even explain how many slots were available per draw. Its quit confusing.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
faith03 said:
Cause from what I understand they were going to announce on what category the are going to draw on a certain date. i.E january 9 under FSW they dnt even explain how many slots were available per draw. Its quit confusing.
I guess we just have to WAIT more and see what happens. I hate the word "wait" now haha

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Phil89 said:
I guess we just have to WAIT more and see what happens. I hate the word "wait" now haha

OMG i have waited long enough the first time i submitted my application for PR CEC category suddenly close the cap which i was applyng so I hve to reapply under AINP. And its almost 1 yr now still no news from AINP. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
faith03 said:
OMG i have waited long enough the first time i submitted my application for PR CEC category suddenly close the cap which i was applyng so I hve to reapply under AINP. And its almost 1 yr now still no news from AINP. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Where did you read that Cap under CEC for ur NOC code is Full....???

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Raj2014 said:
Where did you read that Cap under CEC for ur NOC code is Full....???
Not full but ineligible suddenly. remember if am not mistaken its october or November 2013 when they close the cap for certain NOC's

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariolopez said:
ya open work permit works for CEC.but really bad thing is if ur work expirence is not continuous for one year then u wont get any point for that.i.e if work with company A for 6 months and then company B for 6. under old cec it will consider 1 year as long as u have worked for full time per week and total number of hours for 52 weeks and stuff. now under EE it wont give u point for it which really sucks..they alws find a way to screw us.
I can't really find this information anywhere... It says you need to have 1560 hours worked in order to apply... Mario where did you read about the points?

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
ksiusha said:
I can't really find this information anywhere... It says you need to have 1560 hours worked in order to apply... Mario where did you read about the points?
i was reading this posts and i m trying to find on Gazette website.http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-looks-like-continuous-12-months-exp-in-canada-is-a-must-t264247.0.html
may be its a system glitch right now but never know..

Important1!

Apr 19, 2014
Mariolopez said:
I will have to ask him first before i give u his email.if he says its ok i will send u his email in ur inbox here...
Please I would greatly appreciate that as I am in a dire need of talking to someone who has been in the process.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
I see people in BC are already receiving their nominations, and we are left out of course. For some reason, I think there are NO RULES in AINP, so they do whatever they want.