+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

shicy2008

Nov 8, 2014
Phil89 said:
So you applied in September I assume? So for you its 25 months...I don't know what to suggest...Maybe you should move to another province? Maybe BC or MB?
I am considering to get master degree in USA or Australia. Then go back to find a job. Actually we are in the best ages when we are waiting for AINP. But we lost our times when waiting time still was 25 months. That doesn't make any senses. Also Canada government opens door to 13000 Syrian and Iraqi refugees again. What the hell??? We are even cannot compare to those people. We just got 5500 per year. They got additional 13000 spaces.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
Anyone from November-December got a call from AINP??
i guess no news from anyone.may be they have not start processing anything yet. top of tht god knows how they gonna process files this year..oh dear god help us.....

Important1!

Apr 19, 2014
At this point what will be your advise for me,as i have been making plans to move to Calgary as a pgwp holder from Ontario,but because of the ridiculous processing times i have started thinking of Manitoba,but things are not clear on their website, if you put in your application for MPNP international graduate,and your work permit expires,do you have to leave the country? and also how is the employment rate at Manitob,for good jobs i studied Human resources management,and i have heard their pay rates is very low there in MN and mostly call centre jobs, is it a wise decision to move to MB instead of AB as per PR prospects? HELP PLSSSSS!!!

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Important1! said:
At this point what will be your advise for me,as i have been making plans to move to Calgary as a pgwp holder from Ontario,but because of the ridiculous processing times i have started thinking of Manitoba,but things are not clear on their website, if you put in your application for MPNP international graduate,and your work permit expires,do you have to leave the country? and also how is the employment rate at Manitob,for good jobs i studied Human resources management,and i have heard their pay rates is very low there in MN and mostly call centre jobs, is it a wise decision to move to MB instead of AB as per PR prospects? HELP PLSSSSS!!!
Even if u have PGWP for 3 years it may not be enough as per this current processing time. right now everything about EE is not really clear so i cant say much about it. u might wanna look at BC too but i think they have raised their processing time recently but it is still not bad compair to AINP. MB is another good option recetly one of my friend got nomination less than 5 months but not really sure about their criteria.good luck!!!

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
Phil89 said:
What i also don't get is why they are not making criteria more difficult so that less people apply...
Exactly what i was thinking, but then again they won't be able to attract people to alberta for their temporary shortage, having something which is vague would attract all sorts of people to work within all the industry, its like manipulating, but now we know this we suggest people not to move here

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Educated, qualified and immigrants with Canadian experience! Thats what the country really needs instead of immigrating people from outside and giving zero value to foreign credentials. I hope they understand soon before its too late! Anyway I just bought a luggage set today! Seems like it might come handy!lol!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
noelvsleon said:
Educated, qualified and immigrants with Canadian experience! Thats what the country really needs instead of immigrating people from outside and giving zero value to foreign credentials. I hope they understand soon before its too late! Anyway I just bought a luggage set today! Seems like it might come handy!lol!
Whats your timeline?

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
I applied on 6th June and got file number on Aug 12. Well I came here with 4 friends on Sept 2013 and 3 of them have already gone to homeland. The employers were not willing to support lmia and the other guy's lmia got rejected. Whenever I talk to them and their families its really hard to watch them cry their eyes out. I salute each and everyone who is waiting for their nomination; it takes a lot more than courage to withstand all the hardships and sorrows. I am praying for all of you and will be praying even if I had to go back home. Stay strong guys!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
noelvsleon said:
I applied on 6th June and got file number on Aug 12. Well I came here with 4 friends on Sept 2013 and 3 of them have already gone to homeland. The employers were not willing to support lmia and the other guy's lmia got rejected. Whenever I talk to them and their families its really hard to watch them cry their eyes out. I salute each and everyone who is waiting for their nomination; it takes a lot more than courage to withstand all the hardships and sorrows. I am praying for all of you and will be praying even if I had to go back home. Stay strong guys!
Thats very sad..Hang in there!

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
BadshahIqbal said:
Exactly what i was thinking, but then again they won't be able to attract people to alberta for their temporary shortage, having something which is vague would attract all sorts of people to work within all the industry, its like manipulating, but now we know this we suggest people not to move here
ya u r right they need people but at a same time who in their right mind would come and apply now and wait for 2 years just to get nomination.now with this new LMIA rules most of the noc c and d job wont get approved and applicants with positive LMIA they would go with EE since they pretty much will get ITA with extra 600 points so why PNP. i dont think they are getting many files like they used to even with this current criteria.

Important1!

Apr 19, 2014
Mariolopez said:
Even if u have PGWP for 3 years it may not be enough as per this current processing time. right now everything about EE is not really clear so i cant say much about it. u might wanna look at BC too but i think they have raised their processing time recently but it is still not bad compair to AINP. MB is another good option recetly one of my friend got nomination less than 5 months but not really sure about their criteria.good luck!!!

Thanks for your response,info seems vague on MPNP website as per processing times and all,if you do not mind can I email your friend to find out details,as they do not even accept telephone inquiries. All this is scary mehn.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Important1! said:
But you know that you cannot apply for AINP as a PGWP holder from a different province. You have to study in Alberta. Unless you want to apply in a different category.

Post-Graduate Worker Category
For candidates who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Alberta, are currently working in Alberta in an eligible occupation, and have a valid Post-Graduation Work Permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
Changes were made to this category on September 27, 2013.