+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
They should just reject our applications or tell that they are not going to process them so that we could make other plans. I don't want to sacrifice my life for one employer waiting for the application to be considered where AINP wasn't going to touch it at the first place!

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Sick and tired of this waiting game AINP's giving us! All my friends got their nomination from the other provinces. I should have transferred when I still have time.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
biz said:
Sick and tired of this waiting game AINP's giving us! All my friends got their nomination from the other provinces. I should have transferred when I still have time.
That's what I mean, whoever still has time on their WP should be notified that their applications will not be considered. Otherwise this is just ridiculous!! Hate!!

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
If they think other NOCs not worth processing then why are they still accepting application knowing they can not process in 2 years.why giving them false hope.they already have 2 years worth of files in system.
but guys after waiting for almost a year its hard to keep faith but guys we are all here together in this mess..trust on god we will make it through..
On other note i still remember when i first moved here in alberta my roommate who got nomination within a week in 2013..oh boy those were the golden days of AINP..lol

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
If they think other NOCs not worth processing then why are they still accepting application knowing they can not process in 2 years.why giving them false hope.they already have 2 years worth of files in system.
but guys after waiting for almost a year its hard to keep faith but guys we are all here together in this mess..trust on god we will make it through..
On other note i still remember when i first moved here in alberta my roommate who got nomination within a week in 2013..oh boy those were the golden days of AINP..lol
The person handling AINP nomination must be possess by a turle f*** slow. Why would let people wait in the first place, if they think that this person wasnt able to meet the requirements or rather have less skill then let them know right away.. In that case lesser ordeal for the applicant and less file stock for them. rathen than rejecting applications and giving straight answers to applicant they were letting us wait by prolonging processing time

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
MY QUESTION WHO WILL BE AWAKING THE ALBERTA GOVERNMENT ABOUT OUR SITUATION OR PROBLEMS .WHO WILL CONVEY OUR MESSAGE TO THEM THAT IT IS GREETING REALLY WORST FOR US AND PAINFUL TOO .

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Just created new post in International Students to NOT TO MOVE HERE for Nomination.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
IS THERE ANY WAY OUT .ITS BEEN 5 YRS + THAT WE ARE STRUGGLING HERE ,HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN OUR PARENTS ,FAMILY FOR SO LONG .

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
This is basically what is happening:

"The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP’s discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all."

But still they want us to keep working for one employer and wait for nothing...This is like a real scam.

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
I just talk to one representative.

Me: Would you please have have look at my file number and see if there is any update
Rep: Your File Number
Me: blah blah blaah
Rep: Officer have made a decision and will send you the response in mail
Me: Do you know if its approved?
Rep: I don't know that
Me: Alright then, Have a great day
Rep: You too

Fingers crossed

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all

this is exact words Ainp told me when i met those idiots and told me its unfortunate reality.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
dell2 said:
you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all

this is exact words Ainp told me when i met those idiots and told me its unfortunate reality.
So why are they demanding from us to be full time employees and keep working for the same employer?? This is like a slavery!

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Phil89 said:
This is basically what is happening:

"The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP's discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all."

But still they want us to keep working for one employer and wait for nothing...This is like a real scam.

Yes we do agree with their terms but they could atleast have the decency to Notify us whether or not our application have been rejected or accepted... Why do they need to continue accepting applications if the quota has been served. While other Provinces usually stop accepting applications if they reach their target while Alberta continues to accept application when in fact they still havent served nomination foo some in year 2013

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
You call always move to a different province :) I guess :)

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
BadshahIqbal said:
I just talk to one representative.

Me: Would you please have have look at my file number and see if there is any update
Rep: Your File Number
Me: blah blah blaah
Rep: Officer have made a decision and will send you the response in mail
Me: Do you know if its approved?
Rep: I don't know that
Me: Alright then, Have a great day
Rep: You too

Fingers crossed
I think u should start collecting documents for next step.i m sure u will get ur nomination sometimes this week or next week...
Contrats in advance!!!!!!
By the way did they says how they r processing right now??