JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
??? CONFUSED ???

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Azizbek24 said:
Hi everyone. I just called AINP about the quota for 2015. They still have not got the quota from government yet. So everyone keep praying and ask for increasing.
we have same NOC and we aplyed same day. :)

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Phil89 said:
Sask was given 9,550 and Manitoba is around 12,000 I believe.
manitoba quota is 5000. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2014/12/22/mpnp-2015-application-intake-for-skilled-workers-without-job-offers/

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i saw another forum MPNP member posting this message, what about AINP Nomination who already got, r they eligible under express entry?!?

Unfortunately, the MPNP is not able to endorse the Express Entry submission of candidates who have already been nominated by the province. We are developing a process for those MPNP applicants who can qualify for Express Entry and would then stream them through Express Entry after we nominate, however that will apply to new applications only. If you wish to continue with the process through Express Entry, you would have to withdraw your existing MPNP application and reapply to take advantage of this new process. There is however never a guarantee you would be nominated again. Otherwise, it may be best to continue with the process of obtaining Canadian permanent residence through the regular application process outlined in your approval package from the MPNP.

Kind Regards,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Online Application Support."

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
mannual said:
hi i saw another forum MPNP member posting this message, what about AINP Nomination who already got, r they eligible under express entry?!?

Unfortunately, the MPNP is not able to endorse the Express Entry submission of candidates who have already been nominated by the province. We are developing a process for those MPNP applicants who can qualify for Express Entry and would then stream them through Express Entry after we nominate, however that will apply to new applications only. If you wish to continue with the process through Express Entry, you would have to withdraw your existing MPNP application and reapply to take advantage of this new process. There is however never a guarantee you would be nominated again. Otherwise, it may be best to continue with the process of obtaining Canadian permanent residence through the regular application process outlined in your approval package from the MPNP.

Kind Regards,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Online Application Support."
yep its a whole new battle waits for us just incase if succeed in getting nomination...
planning to call AINP today again to see wht files they are processing still engineers or wht month if they processing FIFO.

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
This is frustrating :mad:

April - Applied
May - Waiting
June - Waiting
July - Received File Number
August - Waiting
September - Waiting
November - Waiting
December - Requested Additional Documents
January - Waiting
February - ???
March - Visa Expires!!

June 2014 AINP

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
BadshahIqbal said:
This is frustrating :mad:

April - Applied
May - Waiting
June - Waiting
July - Received File Number
August - Waiting
September - Waiting
November - Waiting
December - Requested Additional Documents
January - Waiting
February - ???
March - Visa Expires!!
Dats really sad..
Even after asking for add documents they are not doing anything..
God knows when AINP will response anything..

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
did anyone call them > what are they up to ,no update nth!! doubt if they are working or not

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
I bet the update will be like: due to the falling oil prices we don't need that many people anymore, so get your staff packed and get out of here lol

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Phil89 said:
I bet the update will be like: due to the falling oil prices we don't need that many people anymore, so get your staff packed and get out of here lol
LOL :p

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
May be..i was thinking same thing because of falling old prices province cutting their budget and fedaral ppl might not give them more quota since job market will start felling heat of low oil prices..lets see wht comes up..pretty much given up on AINP...now only EE can save us...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
I would expect such a mess from a third world corrupted country, but not from Canada. This wait is just mind blowing... :eek:

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
May be..i was thinking same thing because of falling old prices province cutting their budget and fedaral ppl might not give them more quota since job market will start felling heat of low oil prices..lets see wht comes up..pretty much given up on AINP...now only EE can save us...
I don't have much faith in EE. It looks more like a lottery. At least with a nomination certificate your PR is pretty much guaranteed.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
ANY INFORMATION , ANYBODY GOT FROM AINP