+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding visitory visa from Islamabad for sponsored spouse

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

today my husband get the AOR from the CPC mississauga , in which they written that our application is apprved and sent to islamabad office.and give UCI.
now i want to ask that i applied for TRV before getting approval letter , anyone plzzz tell me that is there any email address for visa section
where i can send this approval letter, hope so for this AOR there will be more chances for TRV.

anyone plz reply me soon.
thanks

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
The website for the Islamabad Visa Office
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

lists the following email for enquiries
islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

My wife posed the same question to the TCS rep who sent the completed application to the visa office. According to him, an application is treated as complete upon receipt and they do not expect or want any additional information (unless they explicitly ask for additional information) If any additional information becomes available after the submittal of the TRV application, there is no way to really voluntarily send in the documents.

But, who knows if this information is accurate, since its coming from a TCS rep in ISB. I would probably just send them an email to confirm.

babbi said:
hi

today my husband get the AOR from the CPC mississauga , in which they written that our application is apprved and sent to islamabad office.and give UCI.
now i want to ask that i applied for TRV before getting approval letter , anyone plzzz tell me that is there any email address for visa section
where i can send this approval letter, hope so for this AOR there will be more chances for TRV.

anyone plz reply me soon.
thanks

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ theshaikh

now what should i do?
wait for the passport or email them about the AOR?
thanks

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
My wife's' application was received in Mississauga 2 days after yours, so I am expecting to hear from them soon as well and will be in the same situation as you.

Members on this Forum have gotten the TRV, before they received the AOR, so I dont think that its an absolute necessity to submit the AOR.

I spoke to some lawyers regarding the AOR, they stated that "Agar hai to sahi hai, agar nahi hai to phir bhi sahi hai, bus application mai likh do ke apply kiya huwa hai"

If I was in your position, I would send them an email stating that:

Additional information has become available to you, information you did not previously have when applying for the TRV. Is there is a way to send in these additional documents (AOR letter) to the ISB VISA office? Because you think it makes your case stronger.

babbi said:
@ theshaikh

now what should i do?
wait for the passport or email them about the AOR?
thanks

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Im looking at the website and I can see that they have a "Case Specific" enquiry form, where you can upload images and additional documents as well regarding your case and the information is sent directly to ISB. They might just tell you to send them the AOR Scans via this form

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

Senior forum members, any advice on this situation?

theshaikh said:
My wife's' application was received in Mississauga 2 days after yours, so I am expecting to hear from them soon as well and will be in the same situation as you.

Members on this Forum have gotten the TRV, before they received the AOR, so I dont think that its an absolute necessity to submit the AOR.

I spoke to some lawyers regarding the AOR, they stated that "Agar hai to sahi hai, agar nahi hai to phir bhi sahi hai, bus application mai likh do ke apply kiya huwa hai"

If I was in your position, I would send them an email stating that:

Additional information has become available to you, information you did not previously have when applying for the TRV. Is there is a way to send in these additional documents (AOR letter) to the ISB VISA office? Because you think it makes your case stronger.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
i applied for TRV , now my husband also make plan to visit pakistan.
is it effect my TRV application if he visit pakistan during my TRV duration???????
thanks

shampoo

Jun 2, 2012
Hi Everyone, I have a unique situation here and hope that someone can provide a good advice.

My Sister wants to apply for visit visa for her husband who is in pakistan. She has not yet initiated the spousal sponsorship process.
For the last 3 yrs my sis has been going back and forth btw pak to stay with her husband and canada.
Recently she came to canada and her two yr old son was diagnosed with autism so it has been a very difficult time for us. On top of this she is pregnant. As she has been going back and forth she has not worked in canada, however her husband has a very good business in pak and can easily afford all the expenses.

She will be sponsoring her husband soon but since the process takes soo long she wants to invite him on visit visa.

Now my questions is how should we go about it. Should he simply apply for visit visa and demonstrate that he can pay for himself and will return to pak. Can my sis situation being pregnant and taking care of an autistic child help in this regard? Plz note that my sis does not have much income since she has not been living in canada much.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Please sign !
and leave a comment too. Your email addy wont show up. So do sign. Lets get 5000+ signatures. Forward to everyone you guys know.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/protest-against-the-canadian-high-comission-in/

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
So I got some news from a friend today who had applied for a visit visa for his sponsored wife. His wife graduated from uni a year ago and does not have a job or assets of her own. He provided bank statements for both himself and from his father-in-law showing 10,000 and 15000 respectively. He wanted her to visit him for 2 months, and stated that she would have 10000 spending money for the time period

1-They rejected the application stating that she does not have a job or assets in Pakistani.
2-$10,000 is not a sufficient amount for a 2 months time period.

The rejection came after 63 days.

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Dear all,

My wife applied for TRV at Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. She applied via courier. It has been 1 month since she applied but she has not received any "File number" for this TRV application.

Do you guys normally receive a file number as soon as you submitted your TRV application?

Regards,

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ theshaikh

hi ur status shows that u received ur AOR and then ur file transfer.(file tranfer date is alos mention)
can u plz tell me that how u know that ur file tranfers.
reply me soon
thanks

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Hey Babbi,

I got a letter in the mail which said that I have been approved as the sponsor and they have transferred my file to CIC-Islamabad.

babbi said:
@ theshaikh

hi ur status shows that u received ur AOR and then ur file transfer.(file tranfer date is alos mention)
can u plz tell me that how u know that ur file tranfers.
reply me soon
thanks

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
We didnt receive any file # when my wife applied for her TRV.

immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear all,

My wife applied for TRV at Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. She applied via courier. It has been 1 month since she applied but she has not received any "File number" for this TRV application.

Do you guys normally receive a file number as soon as you submitted your TRV application?

Regards,

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
So this is the pattern which I see emerging..

If you receive a reply within 60-70 days, you are most likely receiving a <b>rejection</b>.
Based on my sample pool, its pretty much 100%.

If you receive a reply between 82-90 days days, you are <b>MOST LIKELY</b> getting a Visit Visa

If you receive a reply after 90 days, you <b>ARE</b> getting a Visit Visa

atikan

Mar 26, 2012
Assalam o alaikum,
It’s very nice to see such an informative thread and the participation level. Please read my case in detail. I am in an urgent need to see my wife in Canada. My visit will not extend more than 2 weeks b/c my company will not let me for more.
Please be informed that my wife applied for my immigration in Jan, 2012. Current status is that Masha Allah se it is in process in ISB. In Mar, 2012, I moved to Dubai for my job and I am currently working here. I have Tenancy Contract in my name, driving license and 3 years Resident Visa of UAE.

Please help me in following:
• How much bank balance will be good to show for my TRV for a 2 week stay?
• Will there be any need for my current employer’s NOC or any kind of letter? Of course i will send my job letters and paystubs and everything just asking about the some sort of NOC here.
• Is the letter of invitation a must from my wife? As I want to surprise my wife. Is it acceptable if someone from her family sends me a letter of invitation?
• If (God forbid) my TRV application is rejected will that leave any impact on my immigration process?
• Is there a way I can apply from UAE somehow? I have heard that I can apply and also they have faster processing times.
• Should I apply for Single entry or Multiple entry? Asking in terms of higher success rate.
• My chances for the TRV success?

Im pretty desperate here as she is seriously ill. and i cant wait to see her. You suggestions and prayers will be a great help.

Thanks.