18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
gigianne2011 said:
Hi Still hope, can you please try to compute my score again? im so confused because of my paid and non paid work, the time that i and my friends attended an orientation about this, QSW, The Lady told us that volunteer nurse work will be counted and that we will earn points, suddenly, reading the guidelines again and again and this forum we then realized that its not, but only the paid work experience and honesty we are having hard time reaching the 49 points now..

BSnursing= 10
Training is = 12
age 26 =16
paid work exp ( less than a year but more than 6 months ) = 4? (but my non paid and paid exp reached 2 years in total)
IELTS= 6
French (still on module 2 class = 0
Financial suficiency = 1 (even without a bank cert? would that be okay? il just sign the form )
SO, IN TOTAL I GET 49 POINTS.. WOULD THIS BE OKAY?
as i told u that if your work is paid then u will get point, they dont give point for non paid work. u r scoring 49 point better send your application now and try to clear delf a1 with in 3 months then update your file so u will get extra 2 points to reach 51 which is safe to clear interview.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
File Sent through TNT courier today. Will be delivered on wednesday hopefully. Hope the documents are sufficient. Looking forward to hear some good response..WLS

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
sameer004 said:
File Sent through TNT courier today. Will be delivered on wednesday hopefully. Hope the documents are sufficient. Looking forward to hear some good response..WLS GOOD LUCK SAMEER

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
gigianne2011 said:
Hi Still hope, can you please try to compute my score again? im so confused because of my paid and non paid work, the time that i and my friends attended an orientation about this, QSW, The Lady told us that volunteer nurse work will be counted and that we will earn points, suddenly, reading the guidelines again and again and this forum we then realized that its not, but only the paid work experience and honesty we are having hard time reaching the 49 points now..

BSnursing= 10
Training is = 12
age 26 =16
paid work exp ( less than a year but more than 6 months ) = 4? (but my non paid and paid exp reached 2 years in total)
IELTS= 6
French (still on module 2 class = 0
Financial suficiency = 1 (even without a bank cert? would that be okay? il just sign the form )
SO, IN TOTAL I GET 49 POINTS.. WOULD THIS BE OKAY?
I think you'd be ready to apply. Goo luck on your application and I hope you'd get to be interviewed ASAP.

mindvision25

Sep 30, 2011
Hello,
I find this forum very helpful and informatory. I am planning to apply for Canada immigration from United Kingdom. And I was wondering if you could help me in assessing my points and also you could advice me in my application . I will really appreciate your kind effort. My details are as follows,

Education : MSc Enterprise System Professional (UK)
MBA (Management) (Pakistan)
Bachelor In Commerce
Training:
SAP Certified
Integrated Business Process Certified from Germany
English: Excellent

French: Beginner (Taking Admission)

Experience: 9 Months Full-Time as an HR Officer
2 Years Part- Time as an Sales Associate

Financial: Sufficient

Uk Visa: I got work visa which will be expiring on 01/03/2014

suresh.n85

Sep 30, 2011
STILLHOPE this is suresh from chennai, india. I am interested in migrating to quebec and I have gone through the guidelines - but I am still confused. Can you please calculate my points and let me know whether I qualify? My details are provided below.

Education: 10th standard + Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3yr course)

Experience - 9 yrs (I run our family engineering business)

Knowledge of English - good

French knowledge - nil

Financial ability - good

Thanks in advance.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
mindvision25 said:
Hello,
I find this forum very helpful and informatory. I am planning to apply for Canada immigration from United Kingdom. And I was wondering if you could help me in assessing my points and also you could advice me in my application . I will really appreciate your kind effort. My details are as follows,

Education : MSc Enterprise System Professional (UK)
MBA (Management) (Pakistan)

Bachelor In Commerce
Training:
SAP Certified
Integrated Business Process Certified from Germany
English: Excellent - 6

French: Beginner (Taking Admission) - 2

Experience: 9 Months Full-Time as an HR Officer - 4
2 Years Part- Time as an Sales Associate

Financial: Sufficient - 1

Uk Visa: I got work visa which will be expiring on 01/03/2014
Hi mindvision, Welcome on board man, Lets wait for StillHope or Quebec2011 to calculate your points. But meanwhile, would you mind to share if your education and experience has been gained in the last fiver years? Part time experience will be counted as half of the total part time experience, so it would be 1 year and 9 months almost and if it has been gained in the last five years then I guess 4 points for that.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Dear all

Does any body knows ,is it necessary for federal VO to issue PR Visa before expire date of CSQ? mine is going to expire in april 2012 but still waiting for MR .

thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
fReSco said:
Hi mindvision, Welcome on board man, Lets wait for StillHope or Quebec2011 to calculate your points. But meanwhile, would you mind to share if your education and experience has been gained in the last fiver years? Part time experience will be counted as half of the total part time experience, so it would be 1 year and 9 months almost and if it has been gained in the last five years then I guess 4 points for that. all the points calculated by fresco is fine and u can include 18 points for your education so your total points become 45, u need 49 points to get interview better u pass delf a2 then send your application other they will reject your application.

stillhope

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
rana_Quebec said:
Dear all

Does any body knows ,is it necessary for federal VO to issue PR Visa before expire date of CSQ? mine is going to expire in april 2012 but still waiting for MR .

thanks
Hi Rana, Here is the answer for your question
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&gpiType=N&file=NPI2011-006.pdf&eoq=36870

Since April 1st, 2011, the government of Quebec has decided to withdraw the regulation causing a CSQ to expire if the candidate of the economic class does not file the application for permanent resident visa within 12 months following the issuance of CSQ.
I am not sure if it also applied on the skilled worker class.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
@ STILLHOPE

I see that you have faced the interview could you please tell us what sort of questions were there, i mean what is the level of French they were expecting. I have joined the a french course looking forward to clear my a1 soon in 'Nov' to be accurate. Thanks for you support.

quebec2012

Sep 7, 2011
Dear Stillhope, yogie

I heard that Quebec is also restricted with some 4500 Immigration quotas annually. Is that true....?? Secondly I have cleared IELTS exam but with 5.5 band my speaking score was 5.5 and listening was 6.5 band. Do I get some point on English language category if so then how many...?? My brief details are as per below:

Education: Masters degree in Hindi
Training factor: not applicable
Age 35+ years
Experience: 6 years with current company as Office Manager (But this organisation is having Liaison office in Delhi where I am working all alone no body else is working in this Delhi office how ever our UK office is employed with 60 + employees and it is our headquarter, besides some regional offices in India like one in Tirupur where three / four people are working, along with Hong Kong and china office) My question is that do I get points for my experience in this company where no body else is working in my branch office. Besides this I am on company payroll and my salary comes directly from London office through cheque. I have previously worked with two export organisations but they are not cooperating in issuing the experience letters. I am having current companies employment offer letter, it will be tough to take experience letter from this organisation as well.

I am working since April 2000

French: Yet to enrolled with A/f but have already started private tutions.
English language: 5.5 in speaking, 6.5 in Listening and over all band score is 5.5 (I am working in an MNC atmosphere where day to day language in use use is English and most of the time I usually communicating with UK team / buyers)

Spouse Age 38 years
Qualification Done 10+2 in the year 1991 and then dropped her graduation after clearing her first year, She has recently completed Bachelors from distance learning (she has given all of the three years exams in one go and has cleared them all).
Exp: Self employed
Her french; Yet to be applied with A/f and have started private tutions.
Children: One 10 years old and we are expecting our second child in the month of January 2012.
Settlement funds: We can show liquid funds.

Please evaluate my points if I am eligible to apply for Quebec.

Best rgds
Quebec 2012

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
sameer004 said:
@ STILLHOPE

I see that you have faced the interview could you please tell us what sort of questions were there, i mean what is the level of French they were expecting. I have joined the a french course looking forward to clear my a1 soon in 'Nov' to be accurate. Thanks for you support. i am sending u the link below so go through from that but i will not say to any one not to learn french.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg951566#msg951566

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
quebec2012 said:
Dear Stillhope, yogie

I heard that Quebec is also restricted with some 4500 Immigration quotas annually. Is that true....?? i dont think so Secondly I have cleared IELTS exam but with 5.5 band my speaking score was 5.5 and listening was 6.5 band. Do I get some point on English language category if so then how many...?? u will get 2+3 = 5 points for your englishMy brief details are as per below:

Education: Masters degree in Hindi 12
Training factor: not applicable
Age 35+ years u can give point your ownself for your age
18 to 35 years of age 16 points
36 years of age 14 points
37 years of age 12 points
38 years of age 10 points
39 years of age 8 points
40 years of age 8 points
41 years of age 4 points

Experience: 6 years with current company as Office Manager if u present latest experience certifcate in company letter head signed by your senior specially from your headoffice and your contract and pay slip then u can claim points for your experience (But this organisation is having Liaison office in Delhi where I am working all alone no body else is working in this Delhi office how ever our UK office is employed with 60 + employees and it is our headquarter, besides some regional offices in India like one in Tirupur where three / four people are working, along with Hong Kong and china office) My question is that do I get points for my experience in this company where no body else is working in my branch office. Besides this I am on company payroll and my salary comes directly from London office through cheque. I have previously worked with two export organisations but they are not cooperating in issuing the experience letters. I am having current companies employment offer letter, it will be tough to take experience letter from this organisation as well. dont worry about old 6 experience is enough to earn maximum points 8

I am working since April 2000

French: Yet to enrolled with A/f but have already started private tutions.
English language: 5.5 in speaking, 6.5 in Listening and over all band score is 5.5 (I am working in an MNC atmosphere where day to day language in use use is English and most of the time I usually communicating with UK team / buyers)

Spouse Age 38 years 2
Qualification Done 10+2 in the year 1991 1 and then dropped her graduation after clearing her first year, She has recently completed Bachelors from distance learning (she has given all of the three years exams in one go and has cleared them all).
Exp: Self employed
Her french; Yet to be applied with A/f and have started private tutions.
Children: One 10 years old and we are expecting our second child in the month of January 2012. 4 points for your one child if u apply after jan then u will get 8 points
Settlement funds: We can show liquid funds. 1

Please evaluate my points if I am eligible to apply for Quebec.

You need 57 points to get interview but u r scoring 35 points ( excluding your age points, u can add your age points in 35 ) then check the total.

Best rgds
Quebec 2012

mindvision25

Sep 30, 2011
Thank fReSco and Stillhope for your help and kind consideration. I have gained my experience and have completed my studies within passed five years and my English level is also very advance. As you mentioned i need 49 points in total, I want know if i get maximum point in my english since i have completed all of my studies in English and have also given IELTS test. i am scoring 45 points now So how much i will be getting in total. and when should i apply for the immigration ?