Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-11
AOR Received.
12-12-11
Re: Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program-CSQ Process

CSQ -----so coonfusing.....

I gathered all the supporting documents(copies in essence) and filled out the forms....

Now I have to mail the forms with supporting documents and I see that Notary of copies of certified documents is not allowed in USA. Banks and USPS, UPS declined....And I hear the friends say they can call and verify in USA....So did anyone face this problem? How is CSQ interview?

WHen do I send documents to the Visa Office? Is it after I get CSQ selection?Does CSQ selection require all original transcripts and birth/marriage certificates( as no authority in USA is rready to notarize them)?Plus my spouse was born at home and his dead parents never bothered to regiter him so some SaiNath from India claims to fetch this certificate at the cost of 25000 Rs ....(600 USD) :eek:......

So what is the deal with this BIRTH Certificate for Immigration? ImmiHelp tells that one from Indian Embassy is futile to make a point for his birth proof....so I have to rather get Non Availability Certificate......(so hard on my head ....GODDDD....)

Am not too sure how it works...Please let me know

Alugart

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings,

I have a question that still bothers me, please provide your feedback possibly:

I work for a company for 3 months already on full-time basis in my specialization field (Marketing). I can enclose all the necessary documents to prove that I have worked there for that amount of time and will keep working until my contract expires (1 year). The question is - will I be awarded points for work experience (less than 11 months, more than 6 month = 4 points) if I send my documents now to the visa office for the CSQ process? The point is that by the time they start to consider my application - I will already have the required 6 months of work experience. Or do I have to wait 3 more months and only then - send the application?

Will appreciate your answers.

satishpari

Aug 11, 2011
STILLHOPE can you please let me know which french exam I need to complete to attain 16 points for French? I am planning to apply for Quebec and just got my IELTS results(overall 7.5). The reason I want to complete my french exam is to make sure my application goes through.

quebec2012

Sep 7, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
Dear Stillhope, yogie

I heard that Quebec is also restricted with some 4500 Immigration quotas annually. Is that true....?? i dont think so Secondly I have cleared IELTS exam but with 5.5 band my speaking score was 5.5 and listening was 6.5 band. Do I get some point on English language category if so then how many...?? u will get 2+3 = 5 points for your englishMy brief details are as per below:

Education: Masters degree in Hindi 12
Training factor: not applicable
Age 35+ years u can give point your ownself for your age
18 to 35 years of age 16 points
36 years of age 14 points
37 years of age 12 points
38 years of age 10 points
39 years of age 8 points
40 years of age 8 points
41 years of age 4 points

Experience: 6 years with current company as Office Manager if u present latest experience certifcate in company letter head signed by your senior specially from your headoffice and your contract and pay slip then u can claim points for your experience (But this organisation is having Liaison office in Delhi where I am working all alone no body else is working in this Delhi office how ever our UK office is employed with 60 + employees and it is our headquarter, besides some regional offices in India like one in Tirupur where three / four people are working, along with Hong Kong and china office) My question is that do I get points for my experience in this company where no body else is working in my branch office. Besides this I am on company payroll and my salary comes directly from London office through cheque. I have previously worked with two export organisations but they are not cooperating in issuing the experience letters. I am having current companies employment offer letter, it will be tough to take experience letter from this organisation as well. dont worry about old 6 experience is enough to earn maximum points 8

I am working since April 2000

French: Yet to enrolled with A/f but have already started private tutions.
English language: 5.5 in speaking, 6.5 in Listening and over all band score is 5.5 (I am working in an MNC atmosphere where day to day language in use use is English and most of the time I usually communicating with UK team / buyers)

Spouse Age 38 years 2
Qualification Done 10+2 in the year 1991 1 and then dropped her graduation after clearing her first year, She has recently completed Bachelors from distance learning (she has given all of the three years exams in one go and has cleared them all).
Exp: Self employed
Her french; Yet to be applied with A/f and have started private tutions.
Children: One 10 years old and we are expecting our second child in the month of January 2012. 4 points for your one child if u apply after jan then u will get 8 points
Settlement funds: We can show liquid funds. 1

Please evaluate my points if I am eligible to apply for Quebec.

You need 57 points to get interview but u r scoring 35 points ( excluding your age points, u can add your age points in 35 ) then check the total.

I have a question that how have you calculated my points at 35 without the age points....? even without it, It is coming at 33 not 35 and as I have a plan to apply after January so I will definitely clear A1 level of Delf by then my score will reach at 55. Is this good Idea to apply with that much of points and letter if I sit for A2 level along with my wife who will sit for A1 level by then.

Best rgds
Quebec 2012

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
mindvision25 said:
Thank fReSco and Stillhope for your help and kind consideration. I have gained my experience and have completed my studies within passed five years and my English level is also very advance. As you mentioned i need 49 points in total, I want know if i get maximum point in my english since i have completed all of my studies in English and have also given IELTS test. i am scoring 45 points now So how much i will be getting in total. and when should i apply for the immigration ?
Hi mindvision, the maximum points for the English are 6 and you can prove it that you have all your education in the English language as well as have working experience in English language environment. At the moment you fall at 45 points and you need 4 points more. If you start learning French and pass your DELF A1 and A2 exams (will take 4 to 6 months) you will be rewarded 6 points more which will make your total at 51. One clever thing can be done is that you file the application with the exam registration receipts of DELF A1, A2 and meanwhile start preparing for your exam. By the time they will call your interview(approximately take 8 months to 12 months from the Paris BIQ) , your DELF will be done until that time. If you are a fresh graduate, it won't be difficult for you to achieve that level. Try to find the nearest ALLIANCE & Frances office near to you to get detail information about DELF. Meanwhile, start preparing for your application, like gathering documents, letters, birth certificates etc,
All the info you need:http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/immigrer-travailler.html
Required Documents List:http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/dcs-travailleurs/index.html
I hope that helps. Thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
satishpari said:
STILLHOPE can you please let me know which french exam I need to complete to attain 16 points for French? I am planning to apply for Quebec and just got my IELTS results(overall 7.5). The reason I want to complete my french exam is to make sure my application goes through.
For english you can claim 6 points, but in order to claim 16 points out of 16 for french you need to know perfect french like a native speaker.

I think it is highly unrealistic to get 16 points at the moment if you don't know french . it is C1 and C2 level which is proficiency stage and very difficult to reach there even in 3 years.

Where are applying from ? what is your french level ?

thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Alugart said:
Greetings,

I have a question that still bothers me, please provide your feedback possibly:

I work for a company for 3 months already on full-time basis in my specialization field (Marketing). I can enclose all the necessary documents to prove that I have worked there for that amount of time and will keep working until my contract expires (1 year). The question is - will I be awarded points for work experience (less than 11 months, more than 6 month = 4 points) if I send my documents now to the visa office for the CSQ process? The point is that by the time they start to consider my application - I will already have the required 6 months of work experience. Or do I have to wait 3 more months and only then - send the application? better wait to take any risk

Will appreciate your answers.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
satishpari said:
STILLHOPE can you please let me know which french exam I need to complete to attain 16 points for French? to earn 16 points in french u have to be fluent as said by quebec2011 and u need to work very hard atleast 1.5 -2 years so better if u have enough points then just apply and learn french continuesly as part time basis. I am planning to apply for Quebec and just got my IELTS results(overall 7.5). The reason I want to complete my french exam is to make sure my application goes through.

quebec2012

Sep 7, 2011
Dear Stillhope, yogie

I heard that Quebec is also restricted with some 4500 Immigration quotas annually. Is that true....?? i dont think so Secondly I have cleared IELTS exam but with 5.5 band my speaking score was 5.5 and listening was 6.5 band. Do I get some point on English language category if so then how many...?? u will get 2+3 = 5 points for your englishMy brief details are as per below:

Education: Masters degree in Hindi 12
Training factor: not applicable
Age 35+ years u can give point your ownself for your age
18 to 35 years of age 16 points
36 years of age 14 points
37 years of age 12 points
38 years of age 10 points
39 years of age 8 points
40 years of age 8 points
41 years of age 4 points

Experience: 6 years with current company as Office Manager if u present latest experience certifcate in company letter head signed by your senior specially from your headoffice and your contract and pay slip then u can claim points for your experience (But this organisation is having Liaison office in Delhi where I am working all alone no body else is working in this Delhi office how ever our UK office is employed with 60 + employees and it is our headquarter, besides some regional offices in India like one in Tirupur where three / four people are working, along with Hong Kong and china office) My question is that do I get points for my experience in this company where no body else is working in my branch office. Besides this I am on company payroll and my salary comes directly from London office through cheque. I have previously worked with two export organisations but they are not cooperating in issuing the experience letters. I am having current companies employment offer letter, it will be tough to take experience letter from this organisation as well. dont worry about old 6 experience is enough to earn maximum points 8

I am working since April 2000

French: Yet to enrolled with A/f but have already started private tutions.
English language: 5.5 in speaking, 6.5 in Listening and over all band score is 5.5 (I am working in an MNC atmosphere where day to day language in use use is English and most of the time I usually communicating with UK team / buyers)

Spouse Age 38 years 2
Qualification Done 10+2 in the year 1991 1 and then dropped her graduation after clearing her first year, She has recently completed Bachelors from distance learning (she has given all of the three years exams in one go and has cleared them all).
Exp: Self employed
Her french; Yet to be applied with A/f and have started private tutions.
Children: One 10 years old and we are expecting our second child in the month of January 2012. 4 points for your one child if u apply after jan then u will get 8 points
Settlement funds: We can show liquid funds. 1

Please evaluate my points if I am eligible to apply for Quebec.

You need 57 points to get interview but u r scoring 35 points ( excluding your age points, u can add your age points in 35 ) then check the total.

I have a question that how have you calculated my points at 35 without the age points....? even without it, It is coming at 33 not 35 and as I have a plan to apply after January so I will definitely clear A1 level of Delf by then my score will reach at 55. Is this good Idea to apply with that much of points and letter if I sit for A2 level along with my wife who will sit for A1 level by then.

Best rgds
Quebec 2012

challenge

Sep 13, 2011
Hi Stillhope,
I went through that link and found that you mentioned abt the research. I also went back to read your recent posts but can't find a clue :). Can you share about it?

satishpari

Aug 11, 2011
quebec2011 said:
For english you can claim 6 points, but in order to claim 16 points out of 16 for french you need to know perfect french like a native speaker.

I think it is highly unrealistic to get 16 points at the moment if you don't know french . it is C1 and C2 level which is proficiency stage and very difficult to reach there even in 3 years.

Where are applying from ? what is your french level ?

thanks
I am applying from Chennai, India. And my level of french is very basic. I also plan to enrol at Alliance France center in Chennai for a basic course.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
satishpari said:
I am applying from Chennai, India. And my level of french is very basic. I also plan to enrol at Alliance France center in Chennai for a basic course.
AFs in India are really inefficient and it takes at least 4-5 months to complete A1 level and similar timings for other levels. so if you have plan to reach to B2 level then keep in mind that you need to have 2 years time.

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
Does anyone has answer to the following!!!

I am BS Finance from USA (four Year degree) and MBA from Pakistan (which one should I claim points for)?

I plan to submit my application in a month or so. However I am enrolled in French course and will be able to give A1 exam after 2 months. Though I plan to go for A2 and then B1, and on the application form I intend to claim French knowledge to be intermediate. So, sending the documents without sending the diploma certificates hurt my case, or will they be looking at my claim of intermediate level French.

I would appreciate if someone can clarify these two issues

thanks

Alugart

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE thank you for your answer, I will send the documents for processing once I have full 6 months of experience, just to be safe.

I wanted to verify how I calculated my points for QSW program:

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (4 years) 10 pts
+It is listed in Preferred Areas of training list 6 pts
Work Experience (6-11 months) 4 pts
Age (22) 16 pts
French Language (have DELF A2 certificate) 6 pts (not sure if you get 6 for A2... any ideas?)
English Language (IELTS Academic Module 7.5 overall band) 6 pts
Haven't been to Quebec, don't have any relatives there. -
Single, no children. -
No job offer. -
Adaptability (worked in US 3 times on contracts, young,
familiar with how things work on that continent etc.) 6 pts
Financial sufficiency 1 pts

And according to Grille synthese des facteurs et criteres applicables a la selection des travailleurs qualifies (Reglement du 14 octobre 2009) you need 55 pts to meet the requirements of QSW. Is it true?

Can someone checking this one for me?:D Would appreciate the help!