+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mommy_pinay said:
I believe you already have a file number so that means your file is already under review, it's just that you are missing some documents.

I think old rules apply to you.

Many thanks for ur speediest response dear frds

but i have a question
as per talking with them twice time before , the agent told me something strange , even u have refrence number that doesnot mean u r ok , but it is just like pending that is the first frds ...

second , she told me also once u didnot receive file mumber or dedcuted ur fees through cheque or whatever way untill 1-8 that mean u will be under the new rules,
then i replied to her but that not login and not true as a human being how come i applied in march 2013 and because something it is out of my hand which is , it is takes about 5 months to received the original certificate from france , i already do it the test on december 2012 so is it fair ,

she replied to me that is our rules and im here just to represent and to answer ur question , i,m not consultant area :(

so actually after this call i become more disappointed , as i mentioned above the second time i sent my file in june ,

so i need ur recommendtion and ur expectation towarding my stauts please

thanks in advance

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends

all of us talking about new rules and that is after reading only FAQs so I dont think this is concrete confirmation for the application of the new rules so as far as my thinking is concerned
I dont believe this implementation unless and until there is clear announcement from quebec immigration.

so just relax and chilled

also share your comments

thnx

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys, just a clarification. With regards to my IELTS, if I take the Academic Module, will it still be accepted by Quebec without any compromise to my points or is it imperative that I take the General Module? Thanks!

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
babeerino said:
Guys, just a clarification. With regards to my IELTS, if I take the Academic Module, will it still be accepted by Quebec without any compromise to my points or is it imperative that I take the General Module? Thanks!
Only general module will work ... No acedemic !!

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
darshmodi said:
dear friends

all of us talking about new rules and that is after reading only FAQs so I dont think this is concrete confirmation for the application of the new rules so as far as my thinking is concerned
I dont believe this implementation unless and until there is clear announcement from quebec immigration.

so just relax and chilled

also share your comments

thnx
Exactly , I reckon new rules can not applied on those who submitted file before 1 aug and got aor .... My friend had applied for federal and after that rules were changed but his file was treated in old rules and he got pr .... See guys when we had applied for quebec at that time we were meeting there requirements and we had applied ... Right ? But if they have changed rules that not our fault ... They should have to consider us according to old rules and I am sure this will happen !! I can guaranteed it !!

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
mina_monmon said:
Many thanks for ur speediest response dear frds

but i have a question
as per talking with them twice time before , the agent told me something strange , even u have refrence number that doesnot mean u r ok , but it is just like pending that is the first frds ...

second , she told me also once u didnot receive file mumber or dedcuted ur fees through cheque or whatever way untill 1-8 that mean u will be under the new rules,
then i replied to her but that not login and not true as a human being how come i applied in march 2013 and because something it is out of my hand which is , it is takes about 5 months to received the original certificate from france , i already do it the test on december 2012 so is it fair ,

she replied to me that is our rules and im here just to represent and to answer ur question , i,m not consultant area :(

so actually after this call i become more disappointed , as i mentioned above the second time i sent my file in june ,

so i need ur recommendtion and ur expectation towarding my stauts please

thanks in advance

You mentioned that the letter you received was a"letter with a reference number and the missing document required". The FAQs page, number 1 is very clear:

"The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application."

evidently, your situation is the second one, so new rules will apply to you.

In my opinion, since they mentioned in their website that some verifications will need to be done before your file can be processed, it is possible that they have just looked at the completeness of your file at this point, and has not yet started processing. If they had already started processing or reviewing, chances are, they would be asking for the documents using the "Intention to Refus" letter, as quoted:

"You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;"

That is not the letter you have received so more than likely, processing has not yet started on your case as this is the letter given if documents are missing during their review of your application. Question no. 3 just talks about the application of the 20,000 cap not being applicable to applications submitted before Aug.1. It seems to be separate from the issue of which set of rules will be applicable to you. :)

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
raistlin17phil said:
You mentioned that the letter you received was a"letter with a reference number and the missing document required". The FAQs page, number 1 is very clear:

"The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application."

evidently, your situation is the second one, so new rules will apply to you.

In my opinion, since they mentioned in their website that some verifications will need to be done before your file can be processed, it is possible that they have just looked at the completeness of your file at this point, and has not yet started processing. If they had already started processing or reviewing, chances are, they would be asking for the documents using the "Intention to Refus" letter, as quoted:

"You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;"

That is not the letter you have received so more than likely, processing has not yet started on your case as this is the letter given if documents are missing during their review of your application. Question no. 3 just talks about the application of the 20,000 cap not being applicable to applications submitted before Aug.1. It seems to be separate from the issue of which set of rules will be applicable to you. :)
Raistlin, did you mean that the 20,000 quota will only include those who lodged their applications after August 1? ::)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
signalmaker said:
Guys,

What is the difference between TCF and TCFQ, is TCFQ easier or they are the same ?

please share your experience.
TCFQ is adapted to Quebec and used only for quebec immigration purposes...and contains only listening and speaking modules, and also easier...whereas TCF is a general french exam that tests all the four modules...and more difficult than TCFQ

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Stylove said:
TCFQ is adapted to Quebec and used only for quebec immigration purposes...and contains only listening and speaking modules, and also easier...whereas TCF is a general french exam that tests all the four modules...and more difficult than TCFQ
Thank you Stylove !

Unfortunately in my country they only make TCF and DELF, and exams are made only in same times of the year, even if i decide to take TCF i will have to wait till next year.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Guys,

Can you confirm if someone from Section E AOT can apply according to new rules ?

I could understand that there is nothing called Cut off score any more ..

please share me your thoughts ..

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calling all Nurses from the Philippines, What code did you use? Is it U118 of C029. Thanks. ;)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
zakaria1986 said:
hello
there is any interdiction to subscription to any university in quebec for somebody who have applied to skilled immigration
There's no formal restriction. However, if you have to attend the selection interview it's better not to mention any of your further study plans because it will put you at serious risk of denial. If they suspect that you try to apply for PR to get a discounted tuition they might reject an application. The best way would be to apply for studies after you obtained a CSQ.

zakaria1986

May 10, 2013
Ievgen said:
There's no formal restriction. However, if you have to attend the selection interview it's better not to mention any of your further study plans because it will put you at serious risk of denial. If they suspect that you try to apply for PR to get a discounted tuition they might reject an application. The best way would be to apply for studies after you obtained a CSQ.
well what i want is to subscribe in a master for not wasting time waiting CSQ and in the same time to know better quebec and canada before being a RP and im not intending to get discounted tuition