waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
zakaria1986 said:
well what i want is to subscribe in a master for not wasting time waiting CSQ and in the same time to know better quebec and canada before being a RP and im not intending to get discounted tuition
I think there shouldn't be any problems with it. You can go ahead. By the time you got a PR you'll finalize the Master's Degree.

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Did anyone else get the official letter regarding new rules (1 AUG)? If so? When did you submit your application? The information is devastating. It took me 1.5 yr hard work to obtain B1. For B2 it'd be additional 3 years. ???

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
how lond after cc charged should I get the email?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakaria1986 said:
well what i want is to subscribe in a master for not wasting time waiting CSQ and in the same time to know better quebec and canada before being a RP and im not intending to get discounted tuition
youll be spending 30,000$ per year, as it will not give you advantage, i know many were refused CSQ those who studied in Quebec.

Also if you tell the officer that youll study masters, youll b in horrible situation ;D

wait until u land

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
lemans207 said:
youll be spending 30,000$ per year, as it will not give you advantage, i know many were refused CSQ those who studied in Quebec.

Also if you tell the officer that youll study masters, youll b in horrible situation ;D

wait until u land
30k is even cheap :) Could be much more depending on school and major. I read that those who apply under PEQ go with a priority in the first order, not like the rest under general stream. But the degree has to be already finalized and conferred to be able to apply.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
30k is even cheap :) Could be much more depending on school and major. I read that those who apply under PEQ go with a priority in the first order, not like the rest under general stream. But the degree has to be already finalized and conferred to be able to apply.
yes true, but still not easy at all,

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
lemans207 said:
yes true, but still not easy at all,
Lemans, are you sure that some applicants can be denied a CSQ even if studied in Quebec? How comes? Do you mean that for example graduates from France have more chances?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
Lemans, are you sure that some applicants can be denied a CSQ even if studied in Quebec? How comes? Do you mean that for example graduates from France have more chances?
yes even if your graduate from quebec some not getting CSQ.... even if graduate from france should be the same, i know some friends graduate from france and got CSQ

umer also has friend graduate in Montreal and didnt get CSQ

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
lemans207 said:
yes even if your graduate from quebec some not getting CSQ.... even if graduate from france should be the same, i know some friends graduate from france and got CSQ

umer also has friend graduate in Montreal and didnt get CSQ
That's unbelievable. The only explanation could be if their AOT was less than 6 points.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
That's unbelievable. The only explanation could be if their AOT was less than 6 points.
everyone was different reasons, some were french knowladge

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
You mentioned that the letter you received was a"letter with a reference number and the missing document required". The FAQs page, number 1 is very clear:

"The new measures apply to you if, by August 1, 2013, you received one of the following documents from the Ministère:

an acknowledgement confirming that your file has been opened and the fees received;
an acknowledgement as well as a letter asking you to provide missing documents or conforming documents in order to process your application."

evidently, your situation is the second one, so new rules will apply to you.

In my opinion, since they mentioned in their website that some verifications will need to be done before your file can be processed, it is possible that they have just looked at the completeness of your file at this point, and has not yet started processing. If they had already started processing or reviewing, chances are, they would be asking for the documents using the "Intention to Refus" letter, as quoted:

"You received a letter entitled “Intention de refus” (intent to refuse the application), informing you that you must submit other documents or information that will allow us to continue to review your file;"

That is not the letter you have received so more than likely, processing has not yet started on your case as this is the letter given if documents are missing during their review of your application. Question no. 3 just talks about the application of the 20,000 cap not being applicable to applications submitted before Aug.1. It seems to be separate from the issue of which set of rules will be applicable to you. :)
Dear frd,

Many thanks for your response really i appreciated so much ,

but let me ask one question please .... what is ur exceptation towarding my file , especially as i mentioned above i already sent my file for the second time with my refrence number on june and unfortunately i didnot receive any response from qeubec ?????

if as u mentioned above i will be under the new rules , is there any announce for the period of time that they will give to me for trying obtain B2 ?

Thanks in advance .

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I have one question, might be it is childish, but I need clarification. If someone has an age of 35 years and 6 months, how many points he/she will claim 16 or 14. thanks

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
kurtsebastian said:
Calling all Nurses from the Philippines, What code did you use? Is it U118 of C029. Thanks. ;)
U118