App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
ambi1775 said:
Hello friends

I m new here, I send my application in august to Paris still waiting for any reply from BIQ Paris.

ambi
Hi ambi,
I have also sent my application in August. Until now No reply. A friend from this forum has called Paris BIQ and the BIQ told that It will take appx. 4 to 6 months to get your first AOR. So please add the 2 months more in the regular period. Lets hope for the best.

Cheers

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
KLM01 said:
A small gift to you my friend..

http://www.quebecregion.com/quebec_sons_images/indexen.html#/video/summer

http://www.quebecregion.com/quebec_sons_images/indexen.html#/video/winter
Thank you for sharing the links.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello Vibez_well

i want to give u +10 for this info, but i m helpless not to give u more then +1, so i m giving u +1 for this very very useful info.

stillhope

vibez_well said:
Song to describe the current situation in the thread : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qN6TCY85c.
;D !! people, lets take it down a couple of notches.

What do you think is the objective of having a PNP Stream for each province when there is already a clear open immigration stream available at a federal level ? Obviously to attract and logically to RETAIN people with skills specific to the needs of each province.

Here are the 'Mobility rights' of citizens and PRs from the charter of rights.

[[ source : http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/Charter/ ]]

So, its clearly evident that the charter allows for people to move where ever they wish to. Now if you take a closer look, its subject to certain conditions as stated in sub sec 3a&b - laws, practices, residency requirements.... its all there.

While you apply for the CSQ, you clearly sign the declarations stating that you will LIVE in Quebec. When you apply for the visa, you sign another doc (IMM0008 E Schedule 5) stating that you intend to live in the province of quebec.

Lets not speak about ethics, morality etc. Only thing we're bothered about is whether skipping to another province on landing or afterwards will amount to breaking any law and attract any sort of penal action (revoking PR, deportation etc)

The Federal-provincial agreement on PNPs also require the province to check if its nominees are indeed settling down in the province. While its clear that its not being done, the Govts wont be blind to the ground reality. But the provincial govts. can be forced to crack on such nominees since its a part of the original fed-prov agreements. [[sorry, No link]]

In 2010, there was an operational bulletin released by the CIC stating the actions to be taken if the officer learns that the person no longers intends / never intended to stay in the province. read that up [[source : http://bit.ly/ttIcdq ]] Ofcourse this speaks about drama at the POE and Inland offices. Nothing is clear about landing successfully, and then scooting.

In canada, it will be so damn easy to pull up this information. Your tax info is there for all the govts to see. Do you want to risk bombing your dream right at the fag end of it? :)

My logic is : you sign papers for immigr > you dont honor them > immigration fraud. then the ball is in their court. (am sure i want my balls with me ;) The whole topic is a lil foggy and not very clear. So its open to interpretation. A very respected member 'PMM' also mentioned that such ppl are at risk of having their PRs revoked.

Ending note:
This is a wonderful thread. None around here is an immig lawyer. we're just normal ppl united by a common dream (and who read a lot of immigration stuff online !). lets not vitiate the bonhomie here and screw it up for everyone. There no forum/thread as active as this anywhere on the net. losing members (no matter senior/junior) is a big loss for us. if we keep it nice, maybe ppl will keep coming back to help even after they land !

some reading
Link to article 'lack of monitoring mechaninisms in NB'
http://bit.ly/s4T3qr

link to end of chinese nominee plan
http://bit.ly/rJFN16

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
mumtazanayit said:
Dear Brother,

AOA, HAPPY Eid.

i am interesting to apply for Quebec Skilled Immigration. i have explore their site and have online evaluation. its seem i am eligible for it.

i worked for more than 5 year as IT Manager in UAE. holding master degree in IT. i am willing to learn French.

if you dont mind pls provide me your mobile no or email.

can you help me plz further in this regards,

br

Mumtaz Haider
Hi Mumtaz W/S and Happy Eid to you as well my dear!
I'd send you the email on your inbox.
All the very best!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
qtr52 said:
I have 3 years and 10 months of work experience, if I send my application this month can I get points for 4 years, since it will take at least 3 months to process my application, and by that time I would have completed 4 years? This is my personal experience, when u will attend your interview that time they also count your time period of your employment and give u points for your exp that time also and secondly when they start processing your application that time i m sure u will already pass your these three months.

so i m sure u will get points for your 4 year experience.

qtr52

Nov 2, 2011
Thanks STILLHOPE

I was gonna ask my previous employer to alter it a bit and give me the required additional 2 months. I'm not sure whether he'd do that, but i guess i wont be needing that.

Thanks osamaR for ur reply as well

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
qtr52 said:
Thanks STILLHOPE

I was gonna ask my previous employer to alter it a bit and give me the required additional 2 months. I'm not sure whether he'd do that, but i guess i wont be needing that. Just give genuine document, what is your BIQ office.

Thanks osamaR for ur reply as well

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
vibez_well said:

SECTION 6(3)

6.(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to

(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and

(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.

Refer to http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/charter_digest/s-6-3.html for more highlights.

Lets not speak about ethics, morality etc. Only thing we're bothered about is whether skipping to another province on landing or afterwards will amount to breaking any law and attract any sort of penal action (revoking PR, deportation etc)
##Where is that explicitly stated?!
##Any real cases?!

The Federal-provincial agreement on PNPs also require the province to check if its nominees are indeed settling down in the province. While its clear that its not being done, the Govts wont be blind to the ground reality. But the provincial govts. can be forced to crack on such nominees since its a part of the original fed-prov agreements. [[sorry, No link]]
##Yeah, sorry there's no link for this one..specially this one!
##Again, any real cases?!

In 2010, there was an operational bulletin released by the CIC stating the actions to be taken if the officer learns that the person no longers intends / never intended to stay in the province. read that up [[source : http://bit.ly/ttIcdq ]] Ofcourse this speaks about drama at the POE and Inland offices. Nothing is clear about landing successfully, and then scooting.
#Declaring no intention on entry?! Who on earth would be that stupid!

In canada, it will be so damn easy to pull up this information. Your tax info is there for all the govts to see. Do you want to risk bombing your dream right at the fag end of it? :)

My logic is : you sign papers for immigr > you dont honor them > immigration fraud. then the ball is in their court. (am sure i want my balls with me ;) The whole topic is a lil foggy and not very clear. So its open to interpretation. A very respected member 'PMM' also mentioned that such ppl are at risk of having their PRs revoked.
##A simple rule in law in advocating a conceptual issue, is to refer to similar real cases.
##Any similar case of a Quebec selected individual who live outside Quebec with his/her PR has not been revoked, assures that "your theory" is baseless & has no foundation for application.
(Otherwise, why so many examples, whom are known to many of us, have not faced any of these allegations?! Furthermore, they normally received Canadian citizenship.)
**Bachar, geribubaboy, Iceberg and myself, we have indicated that we know such real cases. And many others..
Thank you vibez

It's always great to have such reasonable discussions, away from hopeless retards.

It seems you are civilized enough to realize that I am just defending a fact that we (myself and others) witness it in real life.
I respect your opinion, but it would be great to mention if you have already known/heard of any cases who had their permanent residency/citizenship been revoked.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
absolutely. i dont claim to know any single one whose PR has been revoked for not being in the province he was nominated from. But the fact that mechanisms exist to tackle this (if declared at POE) is jut a sign of things to come, i think.

Queue cutting has never been tolerated by the CIC (ref to refugee stream, student visa dependents), so its just a matter of time before these get regulated. someone did mention on the forum that many PRs got revoked because of the mismatch between the province that nominated them and where there tax was filed. but i couldnt find any link online to a news source.

anyways, since we dont have any real life examples to quote, lets agree to disagree. we're not sure about it and hope that none of us find ourselves on the wrong side of the provincial fence.

chill.

KLM01 said:
Thank you vibez

It's always great to have such reasonable discussions, away from hopeless retards.

It seems you are civilized enough to realize that I am just defending a fact that we (myself and others) witness it in real life.
I respect your opinion, but it would be great to mention if you have already known/heard of any cases who had their permanent residency/citizenship been revoked.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
vibez_well said:
absolutely. i dont know any single one whose PR has been revoked for not being in the province he was nominated from. But the fact that mechanisms exist to tackle this (if declared at POE) is jut a sign of things to come, i think.

Queue cutting has never been tolerated by the CIC (ref to refugee stream, student visa dependents), so its just a matter of time before these get regulated. someone did mention on the forum that many PRs got revoked because of the mismatch between the province that nominated them and where there tax was filed. but i couldnt find any link online to a news source.

anyways, since we dont have any real life examples to quote, lets agree to disagree. we're not sure about it and hope that none of us find ourselves on the wrong side of the provincial fence. Very well said. None of us like to take the risk after going through all this endeavor for sure.

chill.

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
vibez_well said:
absolutely. i dont know any single one whose PR has been revoked for not being in the province he was nominated from.
vibez_well said:
someone did mention on the forum that many PRs got revoked because of the mismatch between the province that nominated them and where there tax was filed. but i couldnt find any link online to a news source.
Thank you.

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Dears,

In the future, you would like you to kindly try to differentiate between "what has already happened & happening" (which equals what we normally call FACT), "what you think would happen", & "what someone else claims to be happened"

Basics of healthy, effective communication.

Thanks.

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
Members,
I have read that time spent outside of the country while working at a canadian international office would count toward residency requirments. Does anyone know if international organisations such as UN offices are included in this..

Thanks
r4c