+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Iceberg7 said:
wow..it's getting really hot in here!!!

Easy!

After reading most of the posts, I guess KLM01 is right.

I do as well know (personally) some Quebec selected guys who do not live in Quebec.

And they are Canadian citizens.
One of these cases, is a family that I do not recall they even spent much time in Quebec (maybe just till they received their PR/Medical cards).

Another case for a colleague who landed in Quebec..finished his papers, received his cards..came back..then headed to Ontario.

So, it happens in fact!
Thank you Iceberg.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Iceberg7 said:
wow..it's getting really hot in here!!!

Easy!

After reading most of the posts, I guess KLM01 is right.

I do as well know (personally) some Quebec selected guys who do not live in Quebec.

And they are Canadian citizens.
One of these cases, is a family that I do not recall they even spent much time in Quebec (maybe just till they received their PR/Medical cards).

Another case for a colleague who landed in Quebec..finished his papers, received his cards..came back..then headed to Ontario.

So, it happens in fact!
Thank you IceBerg for sharing this information with us.
Much appreciated.

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
and 500 pages : )

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok..

This post can be really silly for some..yet I still have to make it.

Generally speaking, the thread is really getting "worse"!
It not used to be so when we started it.
It was such a friendly place to share information & opinions openly, without having such heated debates.

We (wingsof, shahi, angeleye, chibiks, lirjan, kia, mef, jet, vicky, narmee,......and myself) were such a lovely group of "friends" really.

I can clearly see it has become different.

Some just drag any comment to make so personal.
Some just only care about ratings (as if rating has anything to do with any immigration project!!)
Some just get into any comment just to make themselves to "appear"!

It turned to be a "show off" thread instead of "helping & sharing" one.

That's why I am not so much into making comments or providing any information for not being "attacked" (as what happened recently to me), unless I've been asked persnally or via personal message or email (I believe some would really agree I did, do & will..)

So, I believe I will not contribute any more in this thread.

And to my old friends, I will always want to hear good news about you.

Best of luck everybody.

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Iceberg7 said:
Ok..

It was such a friendly place to share information & opinions openly, without having such heated debates.

We (wingsof, shahi, angeleye, chibiks, lirjan, kia, mef, jet, vicky, narmee,......and myself) were such a lovely group of "friends" really.

Some just only care about ratings (as if rating has anything to do with any immigration project!!)

That's why I am not so much into making comments or providing any information for not being "attacked" (as what happened recently to me), unless I've been asked persnally or via personal message or email (I believe some would really agree I did, do & will..)

Best of luck everybody.
The outcome of some irresponsible acts!
I am sorry..

carro

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 7, 2011
Doc's Request.
January 18, 2013
AOR Received.
April 18, 2011
Interview........
CSQ received November 12, 2013
Iceberg,

I agree with you. it is so sad.

Carro

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Heya guys.. I posted my query the other day, but did not get any reply. Please if you could give me some light on my question. Im really interested in pursuing my application next month if Im qualified.

Please,give some time to check my background.
Thanks.
Heya!

Education:
Post Grad Diploma in Health and Social Care in UK- still ongoing
National Vocational Qualification in Health and Social Care Level 3(UK)
Bachelor of Scienc in Nursing

Experience:
2 years and 2 months as Nurse in the Philippines
3 years as a Nursing Assistant in UK
-25 years old
- IELTS 8.0 Listening,7.0 Speaking
-French- nil but willing to enrol
-funds are manageable

I have a partner and would like to apply both but I'm wondering if its possible to apply in BIQ PARIS bcoz im here in UK and his in the Philippines. Is it possible? If we could not attend the interview at the same time? or I will submit it in BIQ HK?

His qualifications are as follows:
Bachelor of Science in Business Management( Maj in FInance and Accounting)
- 5 years experience
-28 years old
- English - excellent
-French- nil , but willing to learn
-funds are manageable.

I would like to ask if is it possible for me to apply together with him, or apply on my own first?
all your reply will be very much appreciated..

Thanks---

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear KLM01,

Thank for your message and your kind words.

Sorry, I forgot to mention ours friends Beauhoe & Leo..and of course you. :-[

Believe me, I was thinking about it for a while now. So.....

Anyways, I'll be around.

C ya there ;)

P.S.: Sorry, my inbox is full. Need some house-keeping!! :D

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Iceberg7 said:
Dear KLM01,

Thank for your message and your kind words.

Sorry, I forgot to mention ours friends Beauhoe & Leo..and of course you. :-[

Believe me, I was thinking about it for a while now. So.....

Anyways, I'll be around.

C ya there ;)

P.S.: Sorry, my inbox is full. Need some house-keeping!! :D
A small gift to you my friend..

http://www.quebecregion.com/quebec_sons_images/indexen.html#/video/summer

http://www.quebecregion.com/quebec_sons_images/indexen.html#/video/winter

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All it takes is a little miscommunication or reading a sentence wrongly, or too much pride or a hot head for things to get too heated. Relax people. We are supposed to be helping each other and sharing experiences. We all have the same goal of immigration.

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
Iceberg7 said:
Ok..

Best of luck everybody.

" Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with us"

Hi Egrace, join us. I know you are busy for uploading your pictures in facebook......

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
ABMIR said:
Guys,
That's the good thing about this thread,the debate,the arguments obviously constructive.To be honest before we decided to proceed for Quebec application,like everyone we did a couple of homework and research,the first agent we contacted well he was a well known immigration lawyer in Canada,he said that once you applied for Quebec,you signed the agreement i.e to stay in Quebec ,you have to work at least 3 years,coz for your citizenship and for your tax return so that's one issue,the second agent he said that once you got you PR,that's it you are free to move around Canada,this is what we call freedom of movement,now my cousin just migrate in March,eventually he landed in Montreal but the next day that's it he move to Toronto and he is working there,when we ask him about this issue,he said no there is nothing such law saying that coz all of his friends doing the same and I think some of already got there citizenship.so this is it,it's a bit confusing but I think we better stick to the real life scenario ,coz the bottom line is ,we all want the maple leaf passport ,no matter what it take.
very well said ABMIR :)

God bless everyone and good luck to all
ABMIR

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
fReSco said:
KLM01, I'd kindly request you please not to insult our fellow members. I respect your opinion but it can be stated without hurting anyone's feelings. I find it a little unfair here as StillHope helped us a lot in learning many issues. We can be constructive to help each other.

I personally don't know CSW applicant who has been granted the passport who has just landed and after that moved to another province. Would you mind sharing some details/your experience?
I second you fReSco.. STILLHOPE has contributed a lot to this forum as so many other member.. Anyone can post his/her opinion as long as he/she has made an effort to post the right thing with evidence, and other members have full right to agree or disagree but with RESPECT..

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fReSco said:
Minister Kathleen Weil presents the immigration plan for 2012

QUEBEC, 1st November 2011 / CNW Telbec / - The Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities, M me Kathleen Weil , staying the course on a selection of young immigrants, skilled and who know French to support economic growth and help meet the challenges demographic, linguistic, social and cultural development. That's what she said during his presentation of the Immigration Plan for 2012 to the media. This plan takes into account the guidelines adopted following public consultation on immigration that took place between April and September.

"The public consultation has helped build consensus with citizens and stakeholders in Quebec society about immigration we want for the coming years. Participants expressed strong support for immigration as a strategic lever for economic development and a selection that favors young, qualified and French, features that facilitate faster integration on the labor market and in society in general . We have taken into account in developing the immigration plan for 2012, "said Minister Weil.

Targets for 2012

Accordance with guidelines adopted for the period 2012-2015, next year, Quebec should accommodate between 51,200 and 53,800 immigrants, a number slightly lower than projected for 2011 (between 52,400 and 55,000). , The pattern for 2012 should be translated as:

The share of immigrants admitted under the Québec selection will be about 75% of total admissions (compared to an average of 72% from 2006 to 2010);

The proportion of immigrants say they know French at the time of admission will be between 64% and 65% of the total volume (compared to an average of 62% from 2006 to 2010);

The share of economic immigrants represent 70% of all immigrants (compared to an average of 65% from 2006 to 2010);
In the category of economic migration - the most voluminous component subject to the Quebec selection - the planned admissions are in the range of 35 600-37 400 people, a number slightly lower than planned in 2011 (36,100 to 37 500 people). The number of skilled workers would be about 30 000 to 31 000 and that of other immigrants of this component, between 600 and 700. The volume of admission into the category of business could be between 2500 and 2700 people. Admissions resulting from the special program of Haiti would be 2 500 to 3 000 people.

In the family class, the admissions would be on the order of 10 500 to 10 800 people, a volume slightly below target in 2011 (11 100-11 500). In the category of refugees and persons in similar circumstances, the number would be between 4600 and 5000 people, including between 2300 and 2500 Refugee selected abroad.

Orientations of the immigration planning for 2012-2015

Plan for immigration contains the guidelines adopted in 2012 following the consultation. They are formulated as follows:

To at least 50% the proportion of principal applicants in the skilled worker holding a training in the fields of competence appropriate to the needs on the labor market;

Maintain the majority share of people with knowledge of French in all admissions;

Increase the level of knowledge of French among the candidates of the skilled worker category;

Maintain annually between 65% and 75% share of persons under 35 years in all admissions;

Help maintain the diversity of immigration, through actions of information, promotion and recruitment in different parts of the world where potential candidates meet, by their knowledge of French, their training and skills, Quebec's needs;

Annually to maintain a minimum 65% share of economic immigration in all admissions;

Aim for a relative stabilization of the volume of admissions during the period 2012-2015, so that at the end of period, in 2015, the average annual admissions was 50 000;
"I welcome the support we received during the public consultation and the openness to diversity among Quebecers. In 2012, in the coming years we will continue to rely on immigration to meet the needs of Quebec, a diversified immigration contribute to economic dynamism of Quebec society and enhancement of its socio-cultural heritage, "concluded the Minister Kathleen Weil .
Thanks a lot for sharing the news.
+1 for you.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
KLM01 said:
A small gift to you my friend..

http://www.quebecregion.com/quebec_sons_images/indexen.html#/video/summer

http://www.quebecregion.com/quebec_sons_images/indexen.html#/video/winter
Thanks for sharing these links KLM01.. I hope this gift is to all of us including STILLHOPE :)

Let's go back to how we were before discussing this topic... Life is too short, so let's enjoy it and share our experience without losing any friendships :-*.. We all need each other's helps and experience in here and maybe in real life once we all go to CANADA :)

Good Luck to alllllllllll of you.....