Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Congrats Mansoor, waoh, 8months!!! This gives me some comfort that i will recieve mine before the end of this month. I hope you get the interview call or waiver sooner than that. All the best.

mansoorhashmi said:
Hi guys,

I think this month is very lucky for all, today after 8months i got my aor from Paris, and it is stated that my file is under investigation and after completion they will inform me the outcome.

Thanks all of you for grt support and prayers...
plz anyone who can let me know the category immigration is IQ... wot does it mean?

Once again thanx to all,,

:D

Rgds, Mansoor

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hello,

I am in a lot of confusion right now. Some people are saying we need minimum 1 yr work experience in the last 5 years to apply for CSQ, while some are saying minimum 6 months and some others are saying work experience is not necessary if you meet the total points without work experience. Can someone experienced and having some evidence please confirm which of these is correct? Thanks!

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Congrats Mansoor .... the way forward now is to keep learning French!!!

mansoorhashmi said:
Hi guys,

I think this month is very lucky for all, today after 8months i got my aor from Paris, and it is stated that my file is under investigation and after completion they will inform me the outcome.

Thanks all of you for grt support and prayers...
plz anyone who can let me know the category immigration is IQ... wot does it mean?

Once again thanx to all,,

:D

Rgds, Mansoor

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Monsoor, congrats!

@ Egrace, thanks for your response. I think they put code 130 for me just for the heck of it!

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Quebec Skilled Immigration is based on several factors and as a matter of fact no factor is more important than the other. Apart from Educational attainment that has a cut off of two points and may be French where you are supposed to show some interest in the Language, you should be able to scale through once you meet the required points. As for the experience factor, it is not compulsory for you to have up to 6 months experience, just that you will score 0 point for less than 6 months experience and 4 points for 6 months to 23 months, 24 to 47 is 6 points while 48 months and above give you 8 points. You can consult page 30 of the Quebec Immigration Guide (GUIDE DES PROCEDURES D'IMMIGRATION) (GPI-3-1) for more information. I stand to be corrected if i'm wrong.

nevillek said:
Hello,

I am in a lot of confusion right now. Some people are saying we need minimum 1 yr work experience in the last 5 years to apply for CSQ, while some are saying minimum 6 months and some others are saying work experience is not necessary if you meet the total points without work experience. Can someone experienced and having some evidence please confirm which of these is correct? Thanks!

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Hi All,

Please i need clarification on work experience issue. I have obtained a letter from my present employer, where i ve been working for 6 years, but cannot get letter from my previous employer as the company no longer in my state, i worked 4 2 years with them. Can leave out this on my application? Hope the gap will not be query?

Pls help out
regards
FIIRM

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
That is fine as you only need to show work experience acquired during the last five years preceeding the filing of your application - please see page 31 chapter 1 of the Quebec Immigration Guide (GUIDE DES PROCEDURES D'IMMIGRATION) (GPI-3-1).

fiirm said:
Hi All,

Please i need clarification on work experience issue. I have obtained a letter from my present employer, where i ve been working for 6 years, but cannot get letter from my previous employer as the company no longer in my state, i worked 4 2 years with them. Can leave out this on my application? Hope the gap will not be query?

Pls help out
regards
FIIRM

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mk24 said:
Egrace62,

Many thanks for ur quick response. I am from barbados. then for to obtain the CSQ u will need apply to BIQ-mexico
I am a 36yr od, medical doctor wt 5 yrs experience. I did the online assessment and it was ok.
But my confusion earlier was the current job letter what do u mean by Current job letter? as per proving ur professional experience, all u need is employment letter, pay-stubs,social security contribution etcnot just the employment letter.
My employer can not address my current job letter what do u need this letter for? were u not given an employment letter on/b4 u started work?, i think it should be addressed to CIC at this stage u do not av any business with CIC/CHC. for now u only deal with BIQ( Bureau d'immigration du Quebec) but am not sure.
Just trying to collect all my documents together before taken the IELTS on July 30.
Someone told me that the VO handling my region for QSW is mexico. VO does not handle file treatment for CSQ issuance.in ur case, send ur application to BIQ-Mexico. VO only issues visa
I will be going for the police report this AM. u do not need police report now. wait until u obtain ur CSQ before getting police report
Please send me the list of documents. intending applicant like me has so much to gain from you guys.
for a list of document, check:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/mexico/dcs-travailleurs/liste-documents.html#note
Thanks!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
caribgrl55 said:
@ Monsoor, congrats!

@ Egrace, thanks for your response. I think they put code 130 for me just for the heck of it!
no the code 130, is not for fun, it definitely will serve its purpose, one thing i am still trying to find out now is whether there are any other codes aside code 130 for this point 19 on the CSQ. but there is no question about code 130 it means PRIORITY. i got my Caips NOTE on FRIDAY from the federal Guys and written boldly on it is PRIORITY treatment

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
DONSOFT said:
Quebec Skilled Immigration is based on several factors and as a matter of fact no factor is more important than the other. Apart from Educational attainment that has a cut off of two points and may be French where you are supposed to show some interest in the Language, you should be able to scale through once you meet the required points. As for the experience factor, it is not compulsory for you to have up to 6 months experience, just that you will score 0 point for less than 6 months experience and 4 points for 6 months to 23 months, 24 to 47 is 6 points while 48 months and above give you 8 points. You can consult page 30 of the Quebec Immigration Guide (GUIDE DES PROCEDURES D'IMMIGRATION) (GPI-3-1) for more information. I stand to be corrected if i'm wrong.

All criteria have minimum eliminatory threshold point that an applicant must be awarded to an applicant else such application will b rejected. in other words, an applicant must be awarded points from this factors else the application will be rejected regardless of whether the applicant has more than the required cut-off point.they also take into consideration if all necessary factor has contributed to the point an applicant has accumulated. th>: only the following factors s , stay in quebec, family in Quebec, and arranged offer of employment can an applicant be excused for scoring zero.
in the case of applicant who are applying as married, there also must be a spread in the contributors to the total point. for instance it is not allowed for only the Principal applicant to contribute all 63/57 points, such an application will be rejected cos such would only create a picture that the dependent will b useless to them. so spread is the thing and not total point obtained

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ egrace, well I don't know what difference in treatment that someone gets with code 130 than someone else without it. That was what I was wondering

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Hi Egrace62,

Many thanks for your response and the clarification.
The BIQ Mexico is asking for primary school certificate and transcripts.
I dont know if that is necessary?
Thanks for your effort in helping me.
Have a nace day.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
fiirm said:
Hi All,

Pls help out
regards
FIIRM
in addition to what DONSOFT said, do not leave any gap in time in ur application. all time must be fully accounted for even if u cannot fully support them with document.
2) another goodside of this is that with ur current 6yrs of experience, u av already gotten all the point that is at stake on professional; experience, remember with just 4years of experience u get maximum 8points hence with ur 6yrs experience all 8point is already in ur kitty so u actually dont send those old experience for point but u only need them for to fill the vacuum of time that their omission would av caused. one only need to prove those things that can earn one mark.
3) u knw the the reason that " u are no longer in the state where ur previous company is located is not tenable? but the main point is just that u do not really need it cos u alredy av more than enough as per experience. but if ur case is such that u require those 2yrs so that u will be able to claim maximum 8points wouldnt u av gone to collect it :D? at least pple go to sch in far places and they still order their transcript or letter of language proficiency when d need arises.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
caribgrl55 said:
@ egrace, well I don't know what difference in treatment that someone gets with code 130 than someone else without it. That was what I was wondering
@ Caribgrl55, well it seems everyone get this code 130 then, since u who do not get priority in CSQ issuance get same code 130 as those of us who got priority in CSQ issuance, it means we all get this code 130. which is a testament to my earlier claim that all QSW get same treatment with the federal guys except for those with A.O.E.

@ Mk24, if ur BIQ is demanding primary school certificate, then it will be wrong for u to say it is important. get it for them. and if u can get it maybe due to loss, go to the court and get a sworn affidavit for them stating the reason y u are unable to provide what they wanted