2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LiNa2010 said:
thanks for your reply....i just wanted to know what in case i get pregnant :). getting pregnant is a good thing but for we Quebec applicant, pregnancy,wedding, childbirth, can really elongate our processing time to a great deal. if the pregnancy can b delivered before the issuance of ones CSQ, it is still better cos the impact will b very very minimal. The most painful will b pregnancy during the federal stage. it is so bcos, such an applicant will not be able to do the medical( in most cases the pregnant applicant dont inform officials of their pregnancy, but the DMP have as one of their rules not to perform xray exam to pregnant women, they will b asked to come back for the xray after delivery) hence the file will remain stagnant and after delivery, such applicant will now have to go back to BIQ so that the ponts can b recalculated and the new baby added to the CSQ and this can b time consuming. But were it to be for those applying for federal;l Skill;led worker category baby delivery does not hinder or delay only pregnancy does. but still we didn't make decision to travel with new born baby
we have baby (1,5) and now thinking to travel with a new born baby scares me....
i thing one day a new born baby will be Canadian ;D

about me and my husband who is PA
he has bachelor degree in IT (3 years) 10
in december he will have 2 years of work experience 6
AOT 6
he is 26 years old 16
english is perfect 6
french...starting in september 2

I have masters in business economy (but only 16 years of study) 3
i have only 3 months of work experience
AOT 2
i am 26 years old 3
English is good
french...starting in september 1

we have a baby girl (1,5y) 4
finances 1

the only thing i doubt how they will calculate is AOT....what do you think (seniors) did we calculate good our AOT?

l

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
Thanks Egrace for your reply.
I was socked when you told me that it is 6 points instead of 10 for education :eek:
Now we have less then minimum, but we will do our best to finish A2 so we will have enough.
But we will have to apply before we took the exams, I hope we will have at least A1 in the time of the interview.
I thing a pregnancy will complicate application a lot, so we decided to think about a new baby once we settle in Canada.

Thank you! ;)

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I was wondering about the code 130 on the CSQ. I know it supposedly means priority but what confuses me is that my application was not treated as such for CSQ I dont think. Because whereas mine took 8 months to process, I know someone else whose took 3. And I don't think the 130 code has any effect on federal application, does it?

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Can anyone assist me regarding my below message ?

OsamaR said:
Hi All,

Can seniors/experts please assist my qualifications for FSW application based on your experience. I have done an online assessment but without getting my total score.

Principle Applicant:
Children: 0
Education:
Degree1:
Bachelor degree in computer engineering
Montreal, Canada
in 2004 (7 years ago)
Degree2:
Masters degree in international business from Dubai
UAE
in 2008 (4 years ago)
Experience: 7 years (in IT field)
Language: French: none / English: overall score in IELTS is 7

Spouse:
Children: 0
Education:
Bachelor degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
in 2008 (2.5 years ago)
Experience: 2.6 years (in banking field)
Language: French: Beginner / English: advanced

thank you..

maruf_bd

Jun 28, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
Hey Friends

Just passed the DELF A1 exam held at AFD, Bangladesh. Now, enrolled in DELF A2. Lets hope for the best. Right now HK BIQ dealing with application submitted before October 2010. So, there must be some delay.

Regards

Maruf

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@ caribgrl 55, pls note that all Quebéc selectees are equal b4 d federal guys hence same prefrential treatment is given.the ff: are d order of priority at d federal stage in decreasin order (1) A.O.E (2) Family class (3) Quebec. These sets av d lowest processin time at d VO although this processin time varies 4rm VO to VO. But Qsw who are selectd basd on A.O.E ll av their file treatd very very fast bcos AOE Is d most priotisd at d VO. So regardless of whether u obtain ur Csq fast or slow, every Qsw get same time except for QSW with AOE

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Hello Egrace62,

Please I need your urgent response.
could you pls email me the list od documents for QSW.
Concerning the police reports and employment/job letters, who should they be addressed to?
Finally do I need IELTS before making my application? I have DELF A1 and A2.
You can email me at mkspk24@gmail.com.
Thanks!

maruf_bd

Jun 28, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
Dear Amis

I have a question? If you please answer, I will be thankful to you. My question is, I have submitted my application in June'11 and got the AOR. Now, if I change my current job, will it create any problem? And if the field of expertise is different from my current job, will it be a problem?

Thank you

Maruf

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
maruf_bd said:
Dear Amis

I have a question? If you please answer, I will be thankful to you. My question is, I have submitted my application in June'11 and got the AOR. Now, if I change my current job, will it create any problem? And if the field of expertise is different from my current job, will it be a problem?

Thank you

Maruf
Hello Maruf,

If you have submitted your application and have got the first AOR then your points are calculated according to your experience until that moment. I think that it can't create a problem if you change your job but keep your field of expertise if you need more time for the years of experience, but it can't create a problem if you reach and trespass the points (if you have 4-5 years of experience in the field where u have applied). Anyway if u decide to change your job you need to definitely take the work reference from your current employer where you have to state the period of time u have worked there.

Regards

maruf_bd

Jun 28, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
geribubaboy said:
Hello Maruf,

If you have submitted your application and have got the first AOR then your points are calculated according to your experience until that moment. I think that it can't create a problem if you change your job but keep your field of expertise if you need more time for the years of experience, but it can't create a problem if you reach and trespass the points (if you have 4-5 years of experience in the field where u have applied). Anyway if u decide to change your job you need to definitely take the work reference from your current employer where you have to state the period of time u have worked there.

Regards
Thank you. In my case, I have Bachelor in Computer Science and MBA in Marketing. Currently I am working as a IT Manager (have 5 yrs exp) but I have also worked for a renown group in Bangladesh as a Marketing Executive (2 yrs). Now If I change my IT Manager Job to Manager- Marketing, will that be a problem?

Regards

Maruf

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
maruf_bd said:
Thank you. In my case, I have Bachelor in Computer Science and MBA in Marketing. Currently I am working as a IT Manager (have 5 yrs exp) but I have also worked for a renown group in Bangladesh as a Marketing Executive (2 yrs). Now If I change my IT Manager Job to Manager- Marketing, will that be a problem?

Regards

Maruf
I think (my opinion) it can not create any big problem but I would say that it would be better for you to stay in the field of expertise until you get the QSC because you will have to pass the interview and you will be asked about your job and other things so if u don't want to risk u can change your job after u get the QSC.

Regards

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@mk24, 4rm which country are u applying ? Is d Police department in ur country asking u whom d police certificate ll b adressed to? Employment letter are meant to b addressd to u. Only letter of language proficiency shld b addressd to ur BIQ.

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Hi guys,

I think this month is very lucky for all, today after 8months i got my aor from Paris, and it is stated that my file is under investigation and after completion they will inform me the outcome.

Thanks all of you for grt support and prayers...
plz anyone who can let me know the category immigration is IQ... wot does it mean?

Once again thanx to all,,

:D

Rgds, Mansoor

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Egrace62,

Many thanks for ur quick response. I am from barbados.
I am a 36yr od, medical doctor wt 5 yrs experience. I did the online assessment and it was ok.
But my confusion earlier was the current job letter not just the employment letter.
My employer can not address my current job letter, i think it should be addressed to CIC but am not sure.
Just trying to collect all my documents together before taken the IELTS on July 30.
Someone told me that the VO handling my region for QSW is mexico.
I will be going for the police report this AM.
Please send me the list of documents. intending applicant like me has so much to gain from you guys.
Thanks!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Conguratulations Dear,

NOw countdown begin for your interview.

IQ means Immigration Quebec.

stillhope

mansoorhashmi said:
Hi guys,

I think this month is very lucky for all, today after 8months i got my aor from Paris, and it is stated that my file is under investigation and after completion they will inform me the outcome.

Thanks all of you for grt support and prayers...
plz anyone who can let me know the category immigration is IQ... wot does it mean?

Once again thanx to all,,

:D

Rgds, Mansoor