2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ darshmodi, my advice 4u is that u keep learning french. What u av said might b possible but believe u me several factors ranging 4rm d interviewer's mood to d applicnt being on d priority list might av been responsible. Hence u cant use their experience to develop a stone-cast belief for yourself. Now here's a simple test 4u. Which of d following languages will pose d greatest challenge to u during d interview (a) english (b) your native language (c) French. NB: ur answer to d above questn is d link between u & ur CSQ, IT can make or mar u. Focus on ur weakpoint & build it. Learn short phrases like: can u repeat that please, repeat slowly please, can u rephrase that question please? And if ur language of strength is used, and sure it will b a pleasant suprise 4u. So With these mindsets, u would av gotten a shock-Absorber for urself and u'r not gonna return disappointed.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Egypt2011,

Having a job offer outside Quebec will significantly deteriorate your chances to get accepted as "Quebec Selected Skilled Worker".

Not a smart move!

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
thanks for your reply....i just wanted to know what in case i get pregnant :) but still we didn't make decision to travel with new born baby
we have baby (1,5) and now thinking to travel with a new born baby scares me....
i thing one day a new born baby will be Canadian ;D

about me and my husband who is PA
he has bachelor degree in IT (3 years) 10
in december he will have 2 years of work experience 6
AOT 6
he is 26 years old 16
english is perfect 6
french...starting in september 2

I have masters in business economy (but only 16 years of study) 3
i have only 3 months of work experience
AOT 2
i am 26 years old 3
English is good
french...starting in september 1

we have a baby girl (1,5y) 4
finances 1

the only thing i doubt how they will calculate is AOT....what do you think (seniors) did we calculate good our AOT?

l

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
@egrace:

thank you so much

in the third question I mean that I must have a work permit to work in canada can I later change this work permit to PR?

@iceberg:

thanks you so much

You know I'm afraid if I reached Quebec inshallah not to find a job so I just think about this step to have the chance to live in a near society knowing every thing about so that may help in finding job in quebec but I'm not planning to admit that offer for the quebec immigration, hope u got me :)

also alot of problems in the middle east these days and I'm still in the first phase of quebec so I'm looking forward to find a new job for the period remaining before quebec for this reason I think about Canada ..

Regards

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sahi,

Hope you are doing well, i am getting confused with couple of things, hope you might help with that.

1) I have completed Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from Ireland ,i am not sure how much point should i get for that?
2) Do i need to take IELTS exam, i think as i have completed course in English i might not have to appear in the exam. I also worked in USA for 1 year. Already got the letter from College stating that i have completed course in English.

Thanks a lot and waiting for your reply.

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
Re: quebec immigration

darshmodi said:
Dear Friends,

I am from India, Gujarat State and have already applied for the quebec immigration to hong kong.

Now in my city there some people who went for an interview to hong kong and got CSQ in the month june-2011.

But some of them are saying that they gave their interview only in English....

So is it possible that we can give our interview in English ?

Seniors please share your somments on this...

Hii dear,

I am applying for quebec. I am mba with 2 years of work exp. i knw french.
i need ur help regarding a few things, can v have a word. u can reply me on this akramkhan444@gmail.com

Regards

mbqsw

Jun 4, 2011
Estonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
It is simple if you can fulfill the required 57 point without french proficiency so go ahead and apply but be careful when you are applying check french as basic in your application and enclose the enrollment letter from AF of yourself and your wife with your application and send it to BIQ , this means that you have taken the first step towards integration in a french speaking society
Interview is a determining period!!!
God bless
Hello
and thanks for your reply before
can I ask what do you mean by enrollment letter from AF?
do you mean a French language course?
I have started learning all by myself because it's hard to find a French course taught in English here and also considering my daily schedule
but I'm still searching and hope to find one :)

I'm planning to submit my application to BIQ in about 1 month

best,
Mehrdad

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@mbqsw,

Yes enrollment letter means a letter that you joint a french language institution and actively learning french.

Shoma Irani hasted?

Good luck

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Re: quebec immigration

darshmodi said:
Dear Friends,

I am from India, Gujarat State and have already applied for the quebec immigration to hong kong.

Now in my city there some people who went for an interview to hong kong and got CSQ in the month june-2011.

But some of them are saying that they gave their interview only in English....

So is it possible that we can give our interview in English ?

Seniors please share your somments on this...

Only English sounds unrealistic for all, But yes for some applicants like nurses , chemists , avionic engineer... might be possible ... But still it depends on the mood of the interviewers.

Could you please tell us where did these people have their interview? when had they applied? what is their area of training?

Thanks

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
What does it mean that "No selection interview currently" written in the processing time table???

Please advice..

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Egypt2011 said:
What does it mean that "No selection interview currently" written in the processing time table???

Please advice..
Means they are not currently conducting interview for those countries mentioned in the list, but they are updating it once in 3 months so we can not just depend on it.

kumar91

Jul 8, 2011
Thanks for guiding me
I started learning french 1.5 years back
I have another query

1:- As my interview may take 8-9 months, I am planning to marry within this
after my marriage should i need to reapply as my points will change

2:-My experience and education are not in sync .
Next year july it will be 5 years from my graduation .therefore i need to apply before else will not get marks of workex..
for example if my application is opened in august 2012 and i am called then.. by then i would have completed 5 years from graduation so will it affect my application

Thanks a ton for guidance in advance

kumar91

Jul 8, 2011
Also please guide
if i submit my application in french

do i need to get all my academic/experience certificates translated in french

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
pls i need ur urgent advice

I need help from everyone!
I would appreciate if you could assist me with some info on how to go about QSW application.
I am a medical doctor from the Caribbean with 5 years of experience. Have DELF in french recently from the alliance francaise.
I am not sure if the DELF would be ok for the french recquirement.
I would also appreciate if you could email me the list of documents to be submitted.
My email: mkspk24@gmail.com
Many thanks

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
kumar91 said:
Thanks for guiding me
I started learning french 1.5 years back (very good, you must be at least B2 level by now)
I have another query (please go ahead)

1:- As my interview may take 8-9 months, I am planning to marry within this
after my marriage should i need to reapply as my points will change (no, but you will have to update your BIQ of the change in your marital status and they will consider your application as married, you will also need to update them of your spouse education level, age, AOT and language skills)

2:-My experience and education are not in sync .
Next year july it will be 5 years from my graduation .therefore i need to apply before else will not get marks of workex.. (which factor are you referring to here? Education, AOT or Experience? I think you are mixing things up here ... You will get your full points for educational level no matter when you obtained it, you will also get points for AOT if you have been working in your area of training in the last one year, you will earn points for any experience acquired over the years whether it is related to your area of Training or not)
for example if my application is opened in august 2012 and i am called then.. by then i would have completed 5 years from graduation so will it affect my application (question already answered, see above)

Thanks a ton for guidance in advance